Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Butterfly ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Hinata Hyuga.A shy 15 year old girl. Hinata has long indigo hair that goes pass her ass and white eyes.Hinata's parents died when she was 12.Hinata's older sister had taken her in even though she herself was only 17 at the time.Hinata's pain all started on her 8th birthday.On her 8th birthday,she completely changed and was independant.The only ones she ever truely cried infront of was her parents,her 2 cousins,and her older sister.

Hinata awoke to the smell of pancakes and smiled.'Catherine's making breakfast again.,'Hinata thought happily as she got out of bed and walked into her personal bathroom.She brushed her hair and brushed her teeth.She walked back into her room and discarded her pajamas and started to change into the outfit set on a chair. She got dressed in a blood red tanktop and blood red jeans and a gold skirt that goes mid thigh over it.Hinata walked out of her room and down the hall.She went down the staircase and into the kitchen.Standing in the kitchen was a brown haired woman in a apron smiling at her as she set down pancakes. "Good morning sister!,"the woman said beaming."Good morning Catherine!,"Hinata said beaming.

Catherine Hyuga.A famous 20 year old woman.Catherine has long brown hair that goes mid back and pale blue eyes.Catherine was wearing a red muscle belly t-shirt and jean hip hugger capris.Catherine is Hinata's older sister.Catherine is a famous clothes designer and weapon designer.Catherine was 17 when she faught in court to keep Hinata in her care. Catherine's career started when she was 16.Catherine never lived with Hinata and their parents.Catherine lived in America since she was 7.She lived with their grandmother on their mom's side in America.She would come to Japan and spend a month with Hinata and their parents during the summer and then go back to America.Everytime she came she'd have new clothes that she made for Hinata.And every time she went back to America she would leave Hinata with the words "Live Hinata.Be strong Hinata.Do your best Hinata.Don't give up Hinata." and Hinata always did her best,for her older sister.When Catherine heard of their parents murder she was there in less than 2 hours.How she did it,Hinata never knew.But Catherine promised Hinata that she was never going back to America and was gonna stay in Japan with her and take care of her.But that didn't appeal to the C.P.A(Child Protection Agency).They took Hinata away from Catherine and Catherine went into court for full custody of Hinata.The court wasn't gonna let Catherine have Hinata no matter how hard she protested saying Hinata needed her.But that changed when Hinata ran into the court room crying and latching herself onto Catherine,refusing to let go.That changed the judge's mind and the judge granted Catherine full custody of Hinata. After that Catherine took care of everything that their parents left behind.After 3 years,she sold the house and gave the money to Hinata telling her that she can do whatever she wanted with the money as long as it was nothing bad.Then Catherine bought a mansion in Naginata,where their 2 cousins live.

"So do you have to work late tonight?,"Hinata asked eating Catherine's famous pancakes."Yea.I'll be home around 7.You should see if Neji and Hanabi want to come over tonight.Are you cooking tonight?," Catherine asked eating her own pancakes."Yea,I'll cook tonight.How does my all flavored ramen sound?,"Hinata asked as she finished her breakfast."Sounds good.,"Catherine said as she picked up the dishes. "I'm gonna see if I can get a ride with Neji tonight so you don't have to worry about me wandering around Naginata alone.,"Hinata said as her and Catherine got on their shoes and walked out the front door.They got into a red hummer that said "Catherine and Hinata are here now move outta the way!" in black on both sides of the hummer. Catherine pulled away from the curb and Hinata popped a Ludacris cd in the cd player. Soon Runaway Love by Ludacris was blaring through out the hummer. Catherine stopped infront of a big school and looked at Hinata."Have a good day and remember wait until someone hits you first.,"Catherine said grinning."Thanks sis.Bye.,"Hinata said getting out of the car and walking onto the side walk.She waved as Catherine drove away.She stopped waving when Catherine turned the corner.Hinata sighed and looked at the school only to see the entire student population of the school staring at her."Buzz the fuck off!,"Hinata screamed walking into the ground towards the school.Everyone just watched as she walked into the school.'Assholes.,'Hinata thought as she walked down a hallway.She saw a pink haired girl fumbling with her locker."Piece of shit.,"the girl said cursing out her locker.Hinata walked over to the girl and tapped her on her shoulder."Can I help you?,"the girl asked looking over her shoulder at Hinata."Do you need help opening your locker?," Hinata asked softly."Yea I do.Do you think you can open it?,"the girl asked smiling.Hinata nodded and got infront of the locker."So your new here?Do you want me to show you to the office when you're done?,"the girl asked."Please and thank you.,"Hinata said rubbing her hands on the girl's locker.The girl watched as Hinata took a few steps back before she jumped into the air kicking the locker at the very top.Hinata came back to the ground and landed perfectly on her feet before the locker popped open."Wow!That was amazing uh....what's your name?,"the girl asked."I'm Hinata.,"Hinata said smiling."I'm Sakura.If you just wait a few minutes I can take you to the office.,"Sakura said smiling as she went to get her books.Hinata nodded.

Sakura Haruno.A vibrant 15 year old girl.Sakura has long pink hair that goes mid back and pale green eyes.Sakura was wearing a pink form fitting tank top and pink skirt that stopped 3 inches above her knees and had a slit on both sides of the skirt making it easy for her to move.

Sakura and Hinata made their way down the hall taking many lefts and rights.After 5 minutes they were infront of the office."Here ya go.I'm gonna get to my homeroom.I hope we have some classes together!,"Sakura called as she began to walk away.Hinata nodded before she walked into the office."Can I help you?,"a black haired woman asked."I'm looking for Principal Tsunade.I'm the new student.,"Hinata said walking up to the woman's desk."Welcome to Konoha Junior and Senior High School.I'm Shizune,the secretary and nurse of the school.," Shizune said beaming.Hinata nodded and walked into the principal's office like Shizune told her to.'This place is full of happy people.,' Hinata thought looking at the blonde haired woman sitting behind the desk."Are you Principal Tsunade?,"Hinata asked."Yes I am.Are you Hinata Hyuga?,"Tsunade asked.Hinata nodded."You look like Neji and Hanabi.Well during homeroom I'm gonna show you all your classes.Do you have any requests?,"Tsunade asked looking at her."Just one.Don't say my last name.,"Hinata said smiling. Tsunade nodded and started to show her where her classes were and anything else she needed to know.

-Half Hour Later-

"Well I have to get back to my paper work.I hope you enjoy the school.If you have any problems just come to my office.,"Tsunade said leaving Hinata infront of the Chorus room.'Why do I have a feeling that this class is gonna be stupid?,'Hinata thought as she opened the door. As soon as she opened the door,everyone stopped talking and looked at her.Hinata walked over to the brown haired man sitting on a piano. Hinata handed him a piece of paper with instructions from Tsunade on how to introduce her."Hello Ms.Hinata.I'm Iruka.,"Iruka said.Hinata nodded."Class this is Hinata.She's new here so please make her welcome.,"Iruka said to the class."Hello Hinata.,"the class said."Make her sing!,"a blonde haired boy screamed from the back."Fine Naruto. Hinata can you please sing Butterfly by Aqua?,"Iruka asked looking at her with a smile."That's all?That's too simple.,"Hinata said setting her notebook on the piano.Iruka went over to the radio and put a Aqua cd in and Butterfly by Aqua began to play except no words.Hinata began to sing.

Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Where's my Samurai



I've been searching for a man

All across Japan

Just to find

To find my samurai



Someone who is strong

But still a little shy

Yes I need

I need my samurai



Ai ai ai

I'm Your little butterfly

Green, black and blue

Make the colors in the sky



Ai ai ai

I'm your little butterfly

Green, black and blue

Make the colors in the sky



I've been searching in the woods

And high upon the hills

Just to find

To find my samurai



Someone who won't regret

To keep me in this net

Yes I need

I need my samurai



Ai ai ai

I'm your little butterfly

Green, black and blue

Make the colors in the sky



Ai ai ai

I'm your little butterfly

Green, black and blue

Make the colors in the sky



Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Where's my Samurai



Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Where's my Samurai



Ai ai ai

I'm your little butterfly

Green, black and blue

Make the colors in the sky



Ai ai ai

I'm your little butterfly

Green, black and blue

Make the colors in the sky



Ai ai ai

I'm your little butterfly

Green, black and blue

Make the colors in the sky



Ai ai ai

I'm your little butterfly

Green, black and blue

Make the colors in the sky



Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Where's my Samurai



Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Ai ai ai

Where's my Samurai



Ai ai ai

I'm your little butterfly

Green, black and blue

Make the colors in the sky


Everyone stared at her in awe."That was beautiful Hinata!," Iruka said clapping his hands.The rest of the class followed.Hinata nodded and picked up her notebook and sat down on a nearby empty chair. Iruka made them sing for the rest of class.Soon the bell rang and everyone was off to class.Hinata made her way to the gym and to the girls locker room.She got in and all the girls looked at her.Sakura made her way over to her and smiled."I guess we have a class together so far.,"Sakura said smiling as she lead Hinata over to a bunch of girls."Hey look it's the girl from Chorus.You were fantastic.,"a blonde haired girl said."Thank you.,"Hinata said as she began to change into her gym clothes."I'm Temari Suno.," Temari said smiling at her. "Hinata.,"Hinata said as she finished."I'm TenTen Shinji.,"a brown haired girl said."I'm Ino Yamanka.,"another blonde haired girl said.

Temari Suno.A average 17 year old girl.Temari has shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes.Temari was wearing a light purple off shoulder t-shirt and black capris.Temari's hair was in 4 pigtails.

TenTen Shinji.A weapon loving 16 year old girl.TenTen has long brown hair that goes just past her shoulders and brown eyes.TenTen's hair was in a bun on both sides of her head.TenTen was wearing a light blue long sleeve shirt and black shorts.

Ino Yamanka.A happy go lucky 15 year old girl.Ino has long blonde hair that goes to her waist and blue eyes.Ino's hair was in a high ponytail.Ino was wearing a purple tanktop that showed half of her stomach and purple skort that went mid thigh.

Hinata watched as the girls started to get changed."Hinata what's your last name?,"Sakura asked catching the other girls' attention."Promise not to tell Neji and Hanabi Hyuga?,"Hinata asked after a sigh."Yes.,"the girls said waiting for her to give her last name."My last name's Hyuga.,"Hinata said softly.The other girls gasped. "Are you related to Neji and Hanabi?,"TenTen asked as they began to walk into the gym."Yes.I'm their cousin.,"Hinata said looking down at her feet."Wow.Well,I guess you should know that I'm dating Neji.," TenTen said grinning.Hinata looked at her and smiled."That's interesting.,"Hinata said as they walked over to a bunch of boys and a young girl.A blonde haired boy stood up and glared at all the other boys."Ya know how I feel?You don't!No one knows what I went through!No one!,"the boy screamed a little pissed off."Hey you!You with the blonde hair!You better stop screaming like that!,"Hinata screamed at him."Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?,"the boy asked getting really pissed."I'm Hinata Hyuga.Neji and Hanabi's cousin.,"Hinata said getting in his face.The boy blushed and apologized.'She got Naruto to apologize!,'the other kids thought shocked."I'm Naruto Uzumaki,I'm friends with your cousins.,"Naruto said scratching the back of his head nervously."Hinata?What are you doing here?,"the young girl asked coming forward."Me and Catherine moved in about 2 days ago.It's nice to see you Hanabi.,"Hinata said smiling at her younger cousin.Soon everyone was introduced.

Naruto Uzumaki.A hyper bad boy 15 year old boy.Naruto has short spikey blonde hair and deep blue eyes.Naruto has 3 whisker marks on both sides of his face.Naruto was wearing a black muscle t-shirt and baggy black jeans and a black spiked bracelet.(Right now they're all in their gym clothes I'm just saying what they're wearing when they aren't in gym class so I don't have to do it in a different spot)

Hanabi Hyuga.A average 14 year old girl.Hanabi has long brown hair that goes mid back and white eyes.Hanabi was wearing a light blue tube top and blue capris.Hanabi is Hinata's cousin.

Neji Hyuga.A average 16 year old boy.Neji has short brown hair and white eyes.Neji is Hinata's cousin and Hanabi's older brother and TenTen's boyfriend.Neji was wearing a loose white t-shirt and jeans.

Shikamaru Naara.A average 15 year old boy.Shikamaru has short brown hair and black eyes.Shikamaru is Temari's boyfriend.Shikamar was wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts.

Sasuke Uchiha.A average 15 year old boy.Sasuke has short black hair and black eyes.Sasuke is Sakura's boyfriend.Sasuke was wearing a blue t-shirt and white shorts.

Kiba Inuzuka.A average 15 year old boy.Kiba has short brown hair and black eyes. Kiba is Ino's boyfriend.Kiba was wearing a gray t-shirt and gray slacks.

Gaara Suno.A average 15 year old boy.Gaara has short red hair and pale blue eyes. Gaara is Temari's younger brother.Gaara likes Hanabi.Gaara was wearing a red wife beater and black jeans.

Soon the teacher,Gai,came in and demanded everyone's attention. "I see we have a new student.Come forward.,"Gai said motioning for Hinata to come forward."Introduce yourself to the class.,"Gai said giving her this lame good guy pose."I'm Hinata Hyuga.Neji and Hanabi Hyuga's cousin.,"Hinata said staring down the class.Everyone except the gang looked at her shocked."Can I sit down now?,"Hinata asked irritated."After you run against our fastest runner.,"Gai said motioning for Naruto to get up.Hinata watched as Naruto got in position."You must complete 2 laps around the gym.,"Gai said as Hinata got in position next to Naruto."Go!,"Gai screamed blowing a whistle. Naruto and Hinata began running.At first they were neck and neck until Hinata decided she had enough of mere child's play and began to run faster and faster.Naruto was shocked at her speed.'She's actually faster than me!,'Naruto thought.'So she's really improved since we last saw her.,'Neji thought as he watched Hinata complete the 2 laps in 5 minutes.Naruto jogged over to the others."What's up with your cousin? How'd she get so fast?,"Naruto asked as they watched her get congratulated."She has a troubled past that had a huge impact on her.," Neji said before walking over to Hinata."What happened to her in her past,Hanabi?,"Sakura asked curiously."I can't tell you.That's for her to tell,not me or Neji.,"Hanabi said sadly watching Hinata.The others nodded.Soon class was over.