Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Butterfly ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]
LAST TIME ON BUTTERFLY:

Ami couldn't land a hit on Hinata. Hinata was beginning to get bored and did the same move that ended the fight before.Ami lost the fight...again."That's 2 wins for Hinata!,"Naruto screamed as him and the others rushed over to Hinata.Hinata held her head and started to sway a little."I feel a little light headed.,"Hinata said weakly to them before passing out and falling forward into Naruto's arms.Naruto held her bridal style and looked at the others."Catherine will know what's wrong.I need her cell phone.,"Hanabi said quickly as she looked through Hinata's pockets.After a few seconds she found Hinata's cell phone and searched for Catherine's number before calling her.They began to run through the halls to the main office where Shizune was.Hanabi explained the situation and Catherine said she'll be there right away and not to let anyone treat her."Catherine said she'll be right here as soon as possible and not to let anyone treat her or else.,"Hanabi said shutting Hinata's cell."Why can't we let someone treat her?,"Sasuke asked confused."I don't know but we should follow her instructions.," Hanabi said before they entered the main office."What happened?," Shizune asked standing up.Naruto sat down on the floor cross legged with Hinata in his lap as the others explained everything and Catherine's instructions."Well if her gaurdian doesn't want her to be treated until she gets here then that's alright.,"Tsunade said walking up behind Shizune."Are you sure Tsunade?,"Shizune asked uncertain."Her gaurdian requested it.So just wait.,"Tsunade said calmly.Suddenly, Catherine burst through the door and ran over to Hinata,who was still out cold in Naruto's lap.Catherine lifted Hinata up and layed her on her back on the cold hard floor.Catherine pulled a small vile with glowing red liquid in it out of her pocket.She opened it and poured some into Hinata's mouth.Hinata groaned and slowly opened her eyes. "Kitty?,"Hinata asked groggily."Yes,Butterfly?,"Catherine asked putting away the vile."Where's Naruto-kun?,"Hinata asked trying to sit up. "Naruto's over there.Do you really think you should be moving yet?," Catherine asked pointing at Naruto."I'm fine.I just wanna go home and rest.,"Hinata said with a sigh as she glanced at Naruto."Kitty.Go back to work.I'll have someone take me home.I'll see you when you get home.,"Hinata said trying to stand up but failing to do so."Fine.I'll see you when I get home.Be good Butterfly.,"Catherine said kissing Hinata's forehead before she left."You all can go home early.I'll see you all tomorrow.,"Tsunade said before going into her office.The group of friends looked at each other and shrugged."Well,we'll all go home,I guess.,"Temari said with a sigh."Oh!Me and my sister are having a dinner party tonight from 6 to 11.She said I can invite anyone I want. And I'm inviting you all,my new friends.,"Hinata said giving them her address and phone number and cellphone number.Everyone agreed they'd see if they can go and left.Naruto and Hinata were the only ones who remained."Naruto-kun?Can you take me home?,"Hinata asked quietly.'So now I'm Naruto-kun?,'Naruto thought looking at Hinata."Hai.,"Naruto said before picking Hinata up bridal style and carrying her out of the school and to his motorcycle.Naruto's motorcycle was a sleek black with flames dancing along it.

NOW ON BUTTERFLY:

Naruto set Hinata down and got on and helped Hinata on as well. Hinata awkwardly wrapped her arms around Naruto's waist."Hang on tight, okay?,"Naruto asked blushing as he turned on his bike.Hinata nodded and gave him the directions to her home.5 minutes of silence passed by them as they rode down the street."Thank you Naruto-kun.,"Hinata muttered into Naruto's back."For what?,"Naruto asked confused as he went around a corner."For not questioning me about the vile with the red liquid right away.,"Hinata said smiling at him as she tightened her grip on him."Y-y-your welcome.,"Naruto stuttered out as his 'little friend' started to wake up.The rest of the ride was quiet.Naruto parked his bike in Hinata's driveway and picked Hinata up and took her up to her front door.Hinata dug through one of her pockets and found her keys and tried to open the door,which was proving to be difficult."Ever since we moved here,I haven't been able to open the front door.,"Hinata muttered in annoyance.Naruto grinned and helped her open the door.He took her inside and shut the door.Hinata pointed in the direction of the living room and Naruto took her in and set her on the couch."Do you want me to get you anything?,"Naruto asked as he kneeled next to the couch."Go get clothes from your house for tonight.Your gonna stay over night.K?," Hinata asked shyly."Ok.I'll be back.,"Naruto said before leaving.Hinata made sure he was gone before she got up and began to prepare for tonight.Hinata knew that Catherine knew that she wasn't gonna rest. Hinata was stubborn that way.And so was Catherine.There was something Hinata and Catherine haven't told anyone,not even Hanabi and Neji.Hinata needed blood after each fight.They never did find out why but Hinata always craves blood.If Hinata got a cut and began to bleed, she would sit there with an evil glint in her eyes and watch the blood. They never knew why but Catherine is trying to find out everything she can on both their parents side to see if there is some kind of connection.

Hinata began to cook and set up.15 minutes later she heard Naruto's motorcycle stopping infront of her home.'Oh shit!,'Hinata thought as she tried to finish quickly.Naruto came in through the front door and smelled food.He followed the smell into the kitchen and saw Hinata cooking ramen and other foods."Hinata.,"Naruto said going up behind her.Hinata turned around and looked at him sheepishly before falling into his arms because her legs gave out.Naruto picked her up bridal style and was about to take her back to the living room when her voice stopped him."Please Naruto.Let me finish.For my sister.,"Hinata begged him as she gripped his shirt."But Hinata your legs just gave out.,"Naruto said uncertain."I know but you could hold me as I do the things I need to do.All I have to do is finish cooking.,"Hinata pleaded hoping he would agree.Naruto sighed in defeat and helped her.Hinata wouldn't admit it but the reason her legs gave out was because she looked at Naruto.They were done within a couple hours.It was now 3pm. They walked into the living room after they stored the food so they would only have to heat it up later.They sat on the couch and turned on the tv.Hinata felt her strength returning to her body.Hinat turned off the tv.Naruto looked at her confused."Do you want to know what the red liquid in the vile was?,"Hinata asked seriously as she turned her body to face Naruto.Naruto nodded."Promise not to tell anyone.Not even Neji and Hanabi.,"Hinata said looking into his eyes."I promise.,"Naruto said seriously.Hinata told him everything that she knew.Naruto's eyes widened as he looked at her.Suddenly,he pulled Hinata into a hug, shocking Hinata.Hinata didn't respond and her face was turning red from embarassment.Naruto released her and looked away."Sorry.,"Naruto muttered.He didn't know what had come over him.Naruto felt petite arms wrap around his middle from behind him.Hinata buried her face into his back."I-i-it's alright.,"Hinata said quietly.Naruto blushed as he placed his hands on hers.Hinata blushed.They continued watching tv but fell asleep.

-5:55pm-

Catherine walked through the front door and shut it.She heard the tv and walked into the living room.She saw Naruto and Hinata laying on the couch,sleeping.Naruto was laying on his back and Hinata was laying on her stomach on Naruto with his arms around her waist and her head resting on his shoulder.They both had peaceful smiles on their faces.Catherine couldn't help but get a video camera and tape them.Soon Catherine got bored and turned off the camera.Catherine got near the heads of the sleeping teens and screamed.Hinata and Naruto jolted awake.They saw their position and blushed and got out of it.Hinata spotted a video camera in Catherine's hands."Catherine!You were video taping again!,"Hinata exclaimed angrily."Isn't that blackmail?,"Naruto asked confused."In my case...Yes.,"Catherine said as the door bell rang.Hinata went to answer the door and Catherine went into the kitchen to heat up the food.Hinata opened the door and smiled gently."Hello.," Hinata said softly and quietly to the young woman at the door."I think I have the wrong home.Is Catherine Hyuga living here?,"the woman asked."You don't have the wrong house.I'm Hinata Hyuga.I'm her younger sister.Come on in.,"Hinata said stepping aside and letting the woman in."I'm Tsuma Nami.,"the woman said.Hinata examined Tsuma.Tsuma had long black hair and glowing green eyes."Are you new at work?,"Hinata asked as Naruto came up behind her."Yes.I just started today.Are there gonna be alot of people here?,"Tsuma asked not noticing Naruto."Yes. There always is.,"Hinata said not knowing Naruto was behind her.Naruto put his mouth next to her ear."Hey,Catherine wants you to bring the guests into the living room.,"Naruto whispered in her ear.Hinata blushed and nodded."Come this way.,"Hinata said leading Tsuma to the living room.Tsuma sat on the couch nervously."My sister will be with you shortly.,"Hinata said as Naruto grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the living room.

"What is it?,"Hinata asked softly."We need to tell your sis I'm staying the night.,"Naruto said grinning.Hinata blushed and nodded.They went into the kitchen and saw Catherine trying to figure out the new microwave.Catherine muttered curses under her breath.Hinata giggled at her sister's torment."I'm glad you think this is so funny.,"Catherine said turning around."Sis.Naruto is staying the night.And I was hoping that he could come live with us.He lives by himself.,"Hinata said shyly."Sure.Ya know I wouldn't say no.Now please help me with this.," Catherine said gesturing with her hands toward the evil new microwave. "Well,tell that to him.Go greet your guest while we do this.,"Hinata said as she began to heat up the food."Ok.,"Catherine said as the doorbell rang.Catherine went to get the door.

"Naruto.I think it's time I tell you why I was crying earlier.,"Hinata said shakily."You don't have to.,"Naruto said."But I do.Just....Just let me tell you.,"Hinata said continueing her task. "Ok.,"Naruto said with a sigh as he began to help her."It all started on my 8th birthday.On my 8th birthday we were having my party near the woods.Catherine had come to visit and we were all having a blast.Neji and Hanabi were there.So me,Neji,Hanabi,and Catherine went to play hide and seek for a bit.I wandered in the woods too far and got lost.Then this man came out of no where and said that he'd take me back to my parents.But he.He didn't take me back to my parents.He raped me and left me there.My family found me 3 hours later.Then when I was 12 my parents died.I called Catherine from the police station and told her. She flew on a plane from America to here just for me in just 2 hours. Then she was granted full custody of me.She was just 17 and I was a 12 year old who was put in her care.She tells me everyday that she never wanted them to take me away and that she loves having to worry about me.But I don't believe it.,"Hinata said as a few tears escaped her eyes.Naruto wrapped his arms around Hinata and let her cry on him. Hinata stopped crying."Naruto,why do you live alone?,"Hinata asked looking up at him."My parents died when I was a baby.But it's all right.Can't miss what ya never had,right?,"Naruto said looking down at her."Yea.,"Hinata said quietly.

-After Dinner-

Everyone was in the living room having fun."It's a nice place you got here,Hinata.,"Sakura said drinking her soda."Eh.I've been in better.,"a random man said."That's because your head of the company Jay.,"Hinata said giggling."True.When are you gonna finally come with me?,"Jay asked sipping his beer."I already told you,never.,"Hinata said in annoyance."You'd have everything you'd need.,"Jay said confidently. Hinata growled in annoyance.Catherine looked at Hinata and made her way over."Hinata come on.Let's go sing.,"Catherine said dragging Hinata over to the stage.They selected a song and began to sing.(Cinderella by The Cheetah Girls.)

[Hinata]
When I was just a little girl,
My mama used to tuck me into bed,
And she'd read me a story.

[Catherine]
It always was about a princess in distress
And how a guy would save her
And end up with the glory.

[Hinata]
I'd lie in bed
And think about
The person that I wanted to be,

[Catherine]
then one day I realized
The fairy tale life wasn't for me.

[Both]
I don't wanna be like Cinderella,
Sitting in a dark, cold, dusty cellar,
Waiting for somebody to come and set me free
I don't wanna be like someone waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
On a horse of white
Unless somebody's on my side
Don't wanna be
No, no, no one else.
I'd rather rescue myself.

[Hinata]
Someday I'm gonna find someone
Who wants my soul, heart and mind
Whos not afraid to show that he loves me

[Catherine]
Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am
Don't need nobody taking care of me

[Hinata (Catherine)]
(i will be there) I will be there for him just as strong as he will be there for me

[Catherine]
When i get myself then it has got to be an equal thing

[Both]
I don't wanna be like Cinderella,
Sitting in a dark, cold, dusty cellar,
Waiting for somebody to come and set me free (Come and set me free)
I don't wanna be like Snow white waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
on a horse of white
Unless somebody's on my side
Don't wanna be
No, no, no one else.
I'd rather rescue myself.

[Hinata (Catherine)]
I can slay my own dragons. ( MY own dragons)
I can dream my own dreams (my own dreams)
My knight in shining armor (shining armor) is me
so I'm gonna set me free

[Catherine (Hinata)]
I don't wanna be like Cinderella,
Sitting in a dark, cold, dusty cellar,
Waiting for somebody to come and set me free.
I don't wanna be like someone waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
On a horse of white
Unless somebody's on my side

I don't wanna be like Cinderella,
Sitting in a dark, cold, dusty cellar,
Waiting for somebody (oh -Oh) to come and set me free.
I don't wanna be like someone waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
on a horse of white
Unless somebody's on my side
Don't wanna depend
on, no one else.
I'd rather rescue myself.

I don't wanna be like Cinderella,
Sitting in a dark, cold, dusty cellar,
Waiting for somebody (oh -Oh)to come and set me free.
I don't wanna be like someone waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
on a horse of white
Unless somebody's on my side
Don't wanna depend
on, no one else.
I'd rather rescue myself.

Everyone clapped for the Hyuga sisters.Hinata and Catherine made their way over to the others."Thanks Catherine.,"Hinata said smiling.Catherine grinned at her sister."Now will you reconsider?,"Jay asked arrogantly."My sister will not be your concubbine.,"Catherine said angrily.The others gasped."And why not?,"Jay asked."Because I'm with somebody.,"Hinata said angrily."Oh really?Who?,"Jay asked not believing her."Um.....,"Hinata said her eyes wandering her new friends.The only ones that didn't have a girl friend were Naruto and Gaara.Hinata couldn't do it to Gaara.Maybe Naruto."Well?,"Jay asked. "I'm going out with Naruto-kun.,"Hinata said hugging Naruto around his waist as she glared at Jay.Naruto blushed and put his arms around Hinata.Jay snorted and left the group to talk with some other people. Hinata pulled away from Naruto."Sorry Naruto.But can you pretend to be my boyfriend for the rest of the night?,"Hinata asked blushing."Sure.," Naruto said grinning."Thanks.,"Hinata said softly."So this Jay person wanted you to be his concubbine?,"Temari asked."Yea.I'd tell him no a million times.But he just won't take no as an answer.,"Hinata said with a sigh."Well you got me now.,"Naruto said hugging her from behind. Hinata blushed."He's watching.,"Naruto whispered into her ear.Hinata didn't respond.Hinata leaned back into Naruto's chest.Jay turned away angrily.

-Half hour later-

Jay came over to them once again."I have to say something.,"Jay said glaring at them. They didn't have Catherine with them to back them up because she was having a drinking contest with some co-workers. "What?,"Neji asked glaring at Jay."I haven't seen you 2 kiss all night. I'm not convinced that you're boyfriend and girlfriend.,"Jay said angrily.'Oh shit!,'everyone thought at once.No one said a word.Naruto turned Hinata around and kissed her on the lips.Hinata's eyes widened before closing as she responded to the kiss.Naruto broke the kiss and grinned.Hinata seemed in a daze and her eyes were drooped.Jay stomped away angrily.The others laughed but stopped when they noticed that Hinata was still in a daze and her eyes drooped."Uh...Hinata?Hinata? Hinata!,"Hanabi screamed concerned.Hinata's eyes closed and she began to fall forward.Naruto caught her in his arms."Naruto.Take her to a room that has a violet door and drip some of this into her mouth.Go alone.,"Catherine said calmly as she came over to them and handed Naruto a vile filled with red liquid.Naruto nodded and carried Hinata into the hall.He walked down the hall and up a staircase and down the hall,stopping at a violet door.He opened it up and saw it was a bedroom.'Must be Hinata's room.,' Naruto thought setting her down on the bed.He opened the vile and placed it to her lips.It took the whole vile to get Hinata to wake up."That's the last vile.,"Hinata muttered as she slowly came to.

"What?,"Naruto asked noticing she was a little pale."Catherine said that was the last vile.,"Hinata said sitting up."Oh.And that was blood,right?,"Naruto asked looking away."Yea.But now I have no blood. What am I gonna do?I still feel weak and I don't know why.I don't know what to do.Usually Catherine gives me more blood but but she can't now. What's gonna happen to me?,"Hinata asked with tears streaming down her face.Naruto sighed and wrapped his arms around Hinata."What do you remember before you passed out?,"Naruto asked looking down at her."You kissing me.,"Hinata said blushing as her tears slowed.Hinata looked up at Naruto to see him grinning."Why did you pass out?,"Naruto asked concerned for her."I don't know.,"Hinata said breathlessly.Naruto leaned down closer.

"Well,we'll have to practice so you don't pass out again or Jay's never gonna buy it.,"Naruto said.Hinata could feel Naruto's breath on her face."O-o-ok.,"Hinata stuttered.Naruto kissed Hinata on the lips and Hinata responded quickly to the kiss.Naruto broke the kiss and noticed Hinata wasn't in a daze this time just out of breath.They kissed a couple more times until they were able to kiss as if they did this on a normal basis before they went back out to the others. Catherine was going on the stage again to sing.
(This One's For The Girls by Martina Mcbride)

This is for all you girls about thirteen
High school can be so rough, can be so mean
Hold onto, onto your innocence
Stand your ground when everybody's giving in

This One's For The Girls

This for all you girls about twenty-five
In a little apartment just trying to get by
Living on , on dreams and spaghetti o's
Wondering where your life is gonna go

This One's For The Girls
Who've ever had a broken heart
Who've wished upon a shooting star
You're beautiful the way you are
This One's For The Girls
Who love without holding back
Who dream with everything they had
All around the world
This One's For The Girls

This for all you girls about fourty-two
Tossing pennies into the fountain of youth


Every laugh, laugh line on your face
Made you you you are today

This One's For The Girls
Who've ever had a broken heart
Who've wished upon a shooting star
Your beautiful the way you are
This One's For The Girls
Who love without holding back
Who dream with everything they have
All around the world
This One's For The Girls

Yeah, we're all the same inside (same inside)
From 1 to 99

This One's For The Girls
Who've ever had a broken heart
Who've wished upon a shooting star
You're beautiful the way you are
This One's For The Girls
Who love without holding back
Who dream with everything they have
All around the world
This One's For The Girls
Yeah this one's for the girls

Everyone clapped for Catherine as she came off the stage and over to the others."Are you feeling ok,butterfly?,"Catherine asked concerned."Yes kitty.,"Hinata said smiling."Go and sing,sister.," Catherine said smiling.Hinata went on the stage.(Beat of My Heart by Hilary Duff)

To the beat of my...

To the beat of my...

To the beat of my heart.

I'm thinking about letting it out,

I wanna give in, I wanna go out

been looking around I've finally found

the rhythm of love the feeling of sound

it's making a change the feeling is strange

it's coming right back right back in my range,

not worried about anything else

im waking up

to the beat of my,

to the beat of my,

to the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

it tears us apart,

the beat of my heart

the beat of my heart

the beat of my heart,

now I'm back to the start,

to the beat of my,

to the beat of my,

to the beat of my heart,

I'm up from my down

I turn it around

Im making it back, I'm not gonna drown,

Im taking a stance, I won't miss a chance

I want you to see I'm not scared to dance,

the way that you feel, could never be real,

I want you to know, I finished the deal

so Im sayin' to you I'll always be true to the rhythm inside,

to the beat of my,

to the beat of my,

to the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

it tears us apart

the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

now Im back to the start,

to the beat of my,

to the beat of my,

to the beat of my heart.

Away, away,

away, away,

Away, away,

away, away.

Away, away

Away, away

(To the beat of my... to the beat of my heart)

Away, away,

away, away

(to the beat of my... To the beat of my heart)

the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart

the beat of my heart, it tears us apart,

the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart, now I'm back to the start.

the beat of heart,

the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

it tears us apart

the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

the beat of my heart,

now Im back to the start,

to the beat of my, to the beat of my,

to the beat of my heart.

Away, away,

away away.. (To the beat of my... To the beat of my heart)

Away, away,

away, away.. (To the beat of my... To the beat of my heart)

Everyone clapped for Hinata before she went off the stage and over to the others."That was good Hinata.,"TenTen said smiling."Gaara go sing.,"Temari said to her brother."No.,"Gaara said angrily."I said go sing.,"Temari said getting in Gaara's face."Why should I?,"Gaara asked glaring at Temari.Shikamaru sighed."Because you calm down when you sing!,"Temari screamed."Well maybe I don't wanna calm down!,"Gaara screamed.Everyone in the room watched in awe at the fighting siblings. "Why are they fighting?,"a random woman asked stunned."Because they're siblings.This is normal half the time.,"Shikamaru explained as Temari and Gaara rolled on the ground trying to hit each other."ENOUGH!," Hanabi yelled.Everyone froze."Temari get off Gaara.Gaara just go sing a damn song and get it over with.,"Hanabi commanded angrily.Gaara and Temari grumbled but did as told.Gaara picked out a song and began to sing.(Want You Bad by Offspring)

If you could only read my mind
You would know that things between us
Ain't right
I know your arms are open wide
But yoy're a little on the straight side
I can't lie

Your one vice
If you're too nice
Come around now can't you see

I want you
All tattooed
I want you bad

Complete me
Mistreat me
I want you to be bad

If you could only read my mind
You would know that I've been waiting
So long
For someone almost like you
But with attitude, I'm waiting
So come on

Get out of clothestime


Grow out those highlights
Come around now can't you see

I want you
An a vinyl suit
I want you bad

Complicated
X-Rated
I want you bad

Don't get me wrong
I know you're only being good
But that's what's wrong
I guess I just misunderstood

I want you
All tattooed
I want you bad

Complicated
X-Rated
I want you bad

I mean it
I need it
I want you bad

The whole time Gaara sang he was looking at Hanabi causing her to blush.When Gaara got off stage and back over to them,he looked at Hanabi expectingly."What?,"Hanabi asked curiously."Don't I get my cookie?,"Gaara asked looking hurt.Hanabi looked down at the cookie in her hand then back at Gaara."But this is my cookie.,"Hanabi whimpered. "But.,"Gaara said pouting.Hinata and Catherine was getting a kick out of this.The others were trying not to laugh."This is normal.,"Neji said holding TenTen's hand.The other guests returned to their own things. Hanabi stuck the cookie in her mouth but it didn't all fit.Gaara was throwing a tantrum."I wanted a cookie.,"Gaara whined."Where did Hanabi get that cookie anyway?We didn't make any and no one brought any.," Catherine said confused."She tends to have a cookie that seems to appear out of no where.Half the time it's for Gaara.Half the time it's for herself.,"Sasuke muttered in annoyance."You want a cookie don't you?,"Sakura asked giggling.Sasuke nodded.Gaara leaned his head forward and bit the rest of the cookie that was hanging out of Hanabi's mouth off and munched on it.Hanabi blushed with her mouth agape causing the cookie to fall out of her mouth.Gaara caught it and handed it to her while he still munched happily on his part of the cookie.Everyone laughed.Hanabi's face was priceless.Hanabi's eyes were wide and her face was a dark red and her mouth was slightly open and she had a shocked expression on her face.