Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Call Me Demon ❯ Call Me Demon ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I don't own Naruto!!!! That's my disclaimer ppl!! I don't own emotional man, or beware by xandria who helped me think of this story.
 
 
 
 
Isn't it awful? I knew that it would happen someday and it has. What has happened you ask?
I seem to have let my guard down and in the process, have let them see me without my mask. You see from even a very small age I have put up a front because without it I surely would have lost my life to the villagers and their hate. Who am I? Well I'm very sorry to not have introduced myself, I am Namikaze, Naruto. Well that is my real name but people know me as Uzumaki, Naruto.
You see without any other way my father the 4th placed me as a demon's jailor. I hold the Kyuubi no Youko in my stomach. I am a hyperactive, colorblind; kill me at any moment ninja. Well at least that's what people think. However let me ask you this. How many ninja have failed the academy and still can get away from ANBU? How many ninja can wear orange and not be spotted in the field? And for the love of Kami, how many fucking ninja can say that they meet a psycho killing hunter nin and became their friend? Honestly I don't know of many and for that I'm grateful because behind all that there is more.
I am above all a very angry demon. You are probably thinking that this is one of those tales were the hero proves himself correct? No. This is not that kind of tale. Because as far as I'm concerned, I am a demon.
Do you know what I have been doing at night? I prey on the villagers that scorn me and I `prank' them. Although my pranks are the cause of a child's broken arm or leg. My pranks consist of people disappearing with no trace of ever being seen. And why you ask, why no one has stopped me? It's because of fear. Even the third that is the villages Hokage is afraid. The knowledge is kept from the younger generation and I will let it stay that way. Not because I need friends, but because I love the village, and a village needs people.
So they can hate me and they can scorn me, but they can not hurt me.
But I will be the cause of Konoha's downfall or rise, whatever I may choose.
Now how many of you think my father would be disappointed? How many of you now think that I am a monster?
Here's something of a rude awakening. I don't care. I have lived my life with nothing but abuse and ridicule. My own father thought nothing of the fact that maybe; just maybe, his son wouldn't love his village the way he did. So no. I don't care what you think. I don't care that you hate me. And I sure as hell don't care that I'm a monster hell bent on revenge.
If you look closer though you will see how much of a demon I am.
Look and see how much this demon cries at night for those he lost. Cries for his mother he never knew. Cries for the father he feels betrayed him. Cries for the teammate who ran to one more evil than himself. Look how I mourn for the pinkette who bashes my heart like its nothing more than an annoying ant. How I wish I could love that shy girl who doesn't know the real me. I wish I could mentor that boy who calls me boss. And how I wish Kyuubi would not cry over me when she feels I'm losing my humanity more each night.
So call me demon brat, monster, demon, Satan's spawn. Call me anything you like. But you will never be able to call me loving. Because it was you who ripped that from me, and I will never be able to understand that.
My friends are sitting here looking at me with shock as I just yelled at Sakura for hitting me. Again. But this time it was in anger not because I was whining.
And as I see the look on their faces changing I can already tell I've put a series of events into order I did not want. So once again I put on that smile you love so much.
And grin into oblivion my hate.