Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Clippings and Snippets ❯ Monologue of the Impatient ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Monologue of the Impatient
By: emeraldoni
Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me.
Did you know, Sasuke, of my love for you? Did you ever realize the absolute determination of my devotion? No, I don't think you ever did.
If someone truly knew of the love bestowed upon them, a gift given to a few, chosen others, then you would not have turned your back. I would see your eyes, instead of remembering your house symbol stitched into dark cloth.
Did you know, Sasuke, how long I waited for you? Did you ever realize the magnitude of what I had given up, just for you? No, I don't think you ever did.
I have had propositions you know, Sasuke. I have been proffered kisses and proposals and the chance to forget and live again. Guess what, Sasuke-kun? I always said no, always refusing those choices of escape, always waiting for you. It hurts sometimes, Sasuke, tapping my fingers and twitching my thighs. I want you back; I want you before me in Konoha without that expression.
You wouldn't know that though, would you, Sasuke-kun? Because you're not here.
You're an idiot, a chump, a gullible fool, like a child wandering off with some stranger, candy in hand.
Don't you realize what's going to be done to you, what's being done to you now?
Do you know, Sasuke, of my feelings for you? Do you know that I will follow you to the ends of the earth and beyond, just to bring you back?
Yes, I think you do.
You're sick, twisted, unbalanced, to cause so much pain to your family. I hate you.
I love you.
You balance me; both of us uneven without the other. I know that, you don't…see? Uneven, until we're together.
Come back, you moron, you bastard, we wait for you, we search for you, we fight for you. We even kill for you, and every life we take kills a little part of us, each and every time.
Don't let us die, Sasuke-kun, before you come back.
Don't let me die, Sasuke.
I love you.
I hate you.
I want strangle you.
I want to kiss you.
Wipe that impassive expression from your face; bring back the smugness and smirks and brooding poses. Bring back yourself, Sasuke-kun.
We're waiting, Naruto and I.
I'm waiting, legs shaking in anticipation.
I hate you.
I love you.
You complete me.
Don't keep me waiting.
You idiot.
Oooo000OOO000oooO
A/N: I'm a little pissed because FF.net is being retarded and not letting me log in. A few nights ago, the whole site was down and I wasn't able to do anything. I have always found FF.net to very reliable, but this is just seriously upsetting me. I WANT TO LOG INTO MY GODDAMED ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Does anybody know about stupid websites? Why it's been being so stupid lately. I feel like crying. Well… here ya go.
 
Until next time…
 
emeraldoni