Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Clippings and Snippets ❯ Heartbroken ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heartbroken
By: emeraldoni
Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me.
Keyword: Heartbroken
Warning: There may be some content unsuitable for some. It is not explicit, but it is still present. So, you have been warned.
 
She was numb. Numb to the world. Numb to her self. Numb to him.
 
The panting groans, the sweat lusting bodies as he moved rhythmically above her, caressing her limbs, jolting her lips with his own…she was numb. His dark hair brushed against her face, his eyes closed with the rising of his own ecstasy. And, unlike any of her dreams, she stayed still, because she was numb, unblinking.
 
When it was over, she lay, staring at the ceiling as he relaxed beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist, snuggling his nose into her hair.
 
“Mine.” He whispered, tickling the back of her neck, where the pink hair now grew long split.
 
And that's what she was. His. Just like what she had waited for, had always wished for. More than anything else, she had wanted him.
 
And yet, fate had different plans, twisting her dream into a nightmare that was a horror in more ways than one. Dreams twisted like the sharingan he used on her, twisted like the soul he carried, twisted like the way he caught her.
 
He was nothing like before, nothing like the little boy she once loved. She was heartbroken, because the he was now a man, a man who loved her, but she not him.
 
She was heartbroken, because she was Sakura, and he was Sasuke.
 
Oooo000OOO000ooo
 
A/N: A little morbid, I know, but I've been feeling extremely unhappy due to the fact that I have been really sick lately. Really sick. But, ah well. Life sucks, blah blah blah. Just wanted to show you guys I was alive, and I should hopefully update ABDintheN soon (I was planning to this weekend, but that didn't end up so well.)
 
Please review.
 
Until next time,
 
Emeraldoni
 
Next Keyword: Vacuum cleaner