Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Complication ❯ Memorie and Roommate ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Rishi: Hey guys sorry for the long wait I had a load of homework so it took me a while to write this so I hope you enjoy it :D
 
Sasuke: it took you a while because you let your homework stack up, you lazy ass!
 
Rishi: Hey it ain't my fault!
 
Sasuke (smirks): you even have bad Grammy, what kind of writer are you?
 
Rishi: (has a very, very, very scary aura surrounding her)
 
Sasuke runs of while Rishi runs after him throwing Kunai's or anything she can grab. While Hinata watches from a safe distance, sighing
 
Hinata: Rishi does not own Naruto and Co.
 
Hinata walked by herself wondering where Temari was. Temari's bother, had told her that she was at the food court but she couldn't find them. She walked around aimlessly until she heard a familiar voice.
 
“YOU IDIOT! How the hell can you lose him?!” Hinata turned to her right to find Temari scolding Neji, but Neji didn't seem to be listening. She walked over and tapped Temari on the shoulder. Temari turned around angrily; she was annoyed and was ready to scream at who ever had just touched her until she recognized that it was the person they had been looking for. Both Neji and Temari where shocked to see her, Hinata saw this and quickly bowed to apologize.
 
“Gomenasai, Neji-niisan, Temari-san, it was my fault, I had gotten separated from Neji-niisan, so please don't be angry at him” Hinata said feeling guilty that she had made them worry over her. Temari shook her head.
 
“No it's alright Hinoku-kun, it wasn't your fault” Temari said sighing. She couldn't stay angry at this guy for very long.
 
“Next time don't leave my side, understand?” Neji said also sighing. He had been worrying about her since she had disappeared; he had thought that she had gotten her self kidnapped. Hinata looked around to find that it was only them three.
 
“Um… where are the others?” Hinata asked looking at Temari.
 
“Looking for you” Temari said getting annoyed again. Hinata looked down at her feet, she felt bad for causing them trouble.
 
“I'm sorry…” Hinata said still looking at her feet, she felt too ashamed to look up. Temari noticed and sighed again.
 
“I said it wasn't your fault, let's just go and have some fun ne?” Temari said smiling. Hinata looked up and saw her smiling face and couldn't help but smile as well.
 
“Hai!” Hinata said happily. Neji looked at Temari and took a several steps back. Temari had just given someone a nice smile, that didn't give him, chills. Neji had seen Temari smile plenty if times but it usually ended up with the person she had smiled at hurt or in the hospital. Neji shivered at the thought. But it didn't go unnoticed by both of the girls.
 
“Whats wrong with you?” Temari said giving him a weird look while Hinata looked at him worried. Neji shook his head meaning nothing was wrong.
 
“Well how are we going to meet up with the others?” He asked trying not to think about the last time Temari had smiled at him, he had nightmares for a week.
 
“Well I'll call them of course” Temari said grinning as she took out a mobile and started dialing. It rang for a while but Temari was getting impatient “Come on and answer you lazy ass!” Temari said screaming at the phone. “Finally! What took you so long to pick up?” Temari asked annoyed.
 
“Sorry it's just very loud here!” Shikamaru said over the phone. There was screaming in the background.
 
“Where are you? We found Hinaku-kun already” Temari said almost yelling, she knew if she didn't speak louder he wouldn't hear her.
 
We're at the stage where their band was playing, and their fans are really starting to annoy me!” Shikamaru said with irritation clearly shown in his voice.
 
“Well wait there a little longer ok? Meanwhile call the others and tell them to meet us there” Temari said switching the phone to her other ear.
 
No need the others are already here, you three are the only one's that aren't and you missed the performance but its worse now because their troublesome fan girls are to noisy, I got to go, Hurry up!” after he said that he hang up before Temari could say a word. Temari glared at the phone. She hated it when he did that, he always hang up when he thought the conversation was over, it was really annoying.
 
“Well where are they?” Neji asked
 
“Shikamaru said they where at the stage already so we better get going” Temari said walking ahead. Neji and Hinata followed her.
 
&&&
 
 
“Manz, those guys take way to long to get here!” Kiba said sitting on the stage which was empty.
 
“It's only been eight minutes” Tenten said giving him a weird look
 
“DO NOT WORRY! Their youthfulness will lead them to us!!” Lee said jumping up on the stage making a pose.
 
“Get down from there, your being troublesome!” Shikamaru said annoyed. It wasn't that bad now, since all of the bands, fan girls had left to get their things autograph at the back.
 
“Their here” Shino said as Temari, Neji and Hinata all walked up to them.
 
“Sorry, it took awhile to get here” Hinata said smiling.
 
“Did we miss them?” Temari asked as she looked around.
 
“Yeah about 6 minutes ago, they where autographing before but they left already. Oh and your brother asked what was for Dinner, Temari-chan” Tenten said walking towards Hinata. “And you! Don't you ever go and disappear on us again, understand?” Tenten said waving her index at her.
 
“I won't, I'm sorry” Hinata said bowing your head in apology.
 
“So what are we going o do now?” Kiba said getting Lee of the stage.
 
“We should go and spread our youthfulness!” Lee offered. The whole group sweat dropped.
 
“Besides that” Shino said sighing.
 
“Hmm… what about we go watch a movie, and have dinner? It's been such a long time since I've watched a film” Temari said cheerfully. They all nodded in agreement.
 
“What shall we watch then?” Hinata asked as they walked towards the cinemas.
 
“Spider Man” Shino said out of no where. Everyone looked at him in agreement.
 
****
Hinata walked behind her cousin who was carrying Lee on his back. Lee had accidentally mistook sake for water and had gone crazy but now he was fast asleep, leaving Neji to carry him. After the movie which they where almost thrown out of because Lee had been too loud, they went to a near by restaurant and had eaten their dinner there. It was now 9:50 and the curfew was at 10 so they had gotten home on time.
 
“Did you have fun? Hinata-sama?” Neji asked as he looked back at her.
 
“Yes I did, it was really fun, but… Neji-niisan, please don't call me Hinata-sama, Hinata is fine” Hinata said looking at the floor. Neji looked at her surprised.
 
She had changed a lot since he last saw her. He was only 10 when he had gotten his scholarship to Konoha high, which was famous for their bright students.
At first he was extremely happy that he had this chance to move away from the Hyuuga's but Hiashi didn't allow him to leave, he had forbid it. Neji had grown to hate his uncle and anyone from his family, including Hinata. Every time he had seen her, he would act cold and hateful towards her but all she did was smile at him. Then one day Hiashi came up to him and shoved a letter in his hands and left. It was a letter saying that he was aloud to go and everything was organized for him.
This made him extremely happy, but not happy enough for him to forgive the main branch. The night before he left, he over heard Hiashi talking on the phone.
 
(Flash back)
 
Yes I know, I said I wasn't going to allow him to go but…yes, Hinata had put up such a big fight.
 
`Hinata-sama? What did she have to do with him going to the school?' Neji thought as he leaned a little more on the door, trying to catch what his uncle was trying to say
 
“I know it's not like her, yes… but she wouldn't leave me alone until I let Neji do what he wants… yes she's usually so shy, I guess she takes it from her mother.” Hiashi said sighing “ Her mother was like that to… I refused to acknowledge that girl but even then she stood up for that boy, she is so shameful.” He said as he bid his farewell to the person on the other line and hang up.
 
Neji by then had ran towards his cousin's room and found her facing an open window.
 
“Why?! Why did you stick up for me! Why?!” Neji yelled at his little cousin. She turned to face him cupping something in her hands. She looked up at him confused which annoyed Neji more.
 
“Why did you fight for me? Why didn't you ignore me like everyone else in this goddamn clan?” He said angrily. Hinata looked at him and smiled. She uncapped her hands revealing a little swallow with its wing bandaged.
 
“B-because n-no o-one w-was going t-to help N-Neji-niisan” she said stuttering. She gently un bandaged the little birds wing. It flapped its wing, testing it. “Mama s-said to m-me once t-that, our f-family had p-put N-Neji-niisan in s-so m-much p-pain a-and t-that h-he was l-like a c-caged b-bird” She lifted the tiny bird up; It looked around before taking flight into the sky. She turned around and gave him a warm smile. “Gomenasai for everything that w-we have done t-to you” She said bowing her head to him.
 
He looked at her shocked. No one had every apologized to him before and to think the heiress of the Hyuuga clan was even bowing her head, even when she did nothing wrong, then he realized it. He had made her feel like it was her fault and no one else's, he made her feel the loneliness he had always felt, He had put her through the pain that he hated so much, he was the one who made her shy and unconfident of her self, but even though she had smiled at him and even asked for his forgiveness. He felt something drip onto his hand. He lifted it up to see what it was, and noticed that his eyes where leaking. His little cousin noticed and ran towards him wiping his tears away with the sleeve of her pajamas. Usually if anyone tried to touch him he would slap their hand away but he let her.
 
(End of flash back)
The next day he had left but he had sent letters to her when ever he could. He wanted to protect her and now that she was with him he had the chance to protect the only family who had ever accepted him.
 
“Neji-niisan?” Hinata asked snapping Neji out of his thoughts. She looked at him worriedly.
 
“Ah sorry Hinata-sa.. um Hinata-chan” Neji said smiling. Hinata smiled back, happy that Neji didn't call her Sama.
 
“I'll open the door for you” Hinata said as she took the keys of Neji and opened the door for them.
 
“Thanks, you should go bed now, we may not have school tomorrow but, trust me you should get some sleep” He said as he entered the room.
 
“Yes I will go to bed now, Good night Neji-niisan” Hinata said closing he door for him. She walked towards her room happily. She had so much fun today, she had never actually went somewhere with friends since her father forbid it, so she really did enjoy her self today. She took her keys out of her pocket to open the door. Then she noticed that the light's where on. `Funny, I don't remember leaving the lights on' Hinata thought but shrugged it of.
She closed the door behind her and took of her shoes. She walked to her room and was about to turn the handle when the door to the bathroom opened revealing a half naked boy. He had a towel around his lower reign empathizing that he had just finished his bath. They stared at each other before they realized that they knew one another. Hinata blushed madly while he looked at her in shock.
 
“Sasuke-san?!” Hinata said surprised.
 
“Hinoku?!” Sasuke said just as shocked
 
Heehehehe I wonder how Hinata will handle this
 
Hinata: Oh dear! Sasuke is half naked! (Turns as red as a tomato and falls to the ground)
 
Rishi: Um Hinata are you ok?
 
Hinata: …
 
Sasuke: wow she's out cold, must be my good looks
 
Rishi: In your dreams
 
Neji: what the heck happened here?
 
Rishi and Sasuke jumps back in shock: WOW where the hell did you come from?!
 
Neji looks at Hinata and then at Sasuke and glares at him.
 
Neji: I had a feeling something happened to Hinata… And why aren't you wearing a shirt Uchiha?! Were you trying to do something perverted to my cousin?! (A dark aura surrounds Neji)
 
Sasuke runs off again this time from Neji
 
Rishi: *Sigh* REVIEW please and thank you