Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Conflicting Thoughts ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I do NOT own Naruto or anything copyrighted by the creators of Naruto.... I can only wish... though Sasuke is mine... *looks at lawyer people* ummm... hehehe *is scared* oookay, i don`t own sasuke...
kuro-though you can stay if you want sasuke
sasuke- yay!! (obvious sarcasm)
kuro- *thinks: take THAT saskura, hehehe*
...a little off track anyways on with my Author`s Notes

A/N- okay shorter than the last chapter, but DEAL WITH IT.... though I don`t have much of a life, I still have one....



Acaia woke up some time later, her head still cloudy with sleep she raised a hand to rub her eyes. Oddly she found that she couldn`t move them. She snapped fully awake by now and noticed the gag in her mouth. She fought to free herself from the ropes that bound her to the tree, but only ended up tightening them. Her eyes darted around quickly, looking for any sign of movement. It was beginning to grow dark, which caused her to panic slightly. Afterall suppose animals came by and tried to eat her??? She`d be defenceless.... not to mention delectable and delicious. She closed her eyes and focused on staying calm and getting out of the situation. A thought crossed her mind, how had she wound up like that? She thought back to what had happened, she had been asleep, then all of a sudden she felt something near her throat and woke up. Who had been holding that kunai knife. The answer came almost immediately, Itachi. Damn bastard probably also was the one who had tied her up. She pulled against the restraints again, cutting off circulation to her hands. She gasped in pain. She gave up one last time and leant against the tree, attempting to relieve as much pressure as possible on her wrists.

She was beginning to grow drowsy again when she heard something. It sounded like a person running, a shinobi most likely. Though whoever it was wasn`t trying very hard to keep quiet. She watched in the direction the noise was coming from. Suddenly from out of the shadows appeared Itachi. He didn`t seem to notice her as he uncovered two packs from the brush.
"So, your awake" he said it more as a statement than a question.
She tried to answer but the gag made it impossible to. Itachi walked over, still not making eye contact in any way.
"I`ll let you loose if you promise not to do anything stupid that will get us killed" he said.
She just nodded. He took out a kunai and cut off the gag and ropes. He watched her closely, making sure she didn`t run off or try any jutsus. She stood up slowly and almost fell because of lack of blood to her feet. Itachi caught her by reflex and helped a less than enthusiastic Acaia to stand up.
"Can you run?" he asked.
"Ya, I`m fine" she snapped, annoyed at her own weakness and his concern.
He tossed her a pack, which she quickly looked through and found to be another pair of clothes. She reclosed the bag and walked over to him.
"So what the hell are you doing? You do realize that ll the hunter-nins in Konoha will be after your head right?" she asked offhandedly.
"I told you I`ll explain later. And your right, more than a few hunter-nins are after us." he answered shortly before turning. "Let`s go" was all he said before taking off.
"Ha, now`s my chance" she thought to herself, just as an Itachi clone appeared behind her.
"Let`s go, and no running away, or else" he said threatingly.
She sighed before running after the real Itachi and quickly catching up. This was going to be a long journey.