Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ Sword fights ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the few reviews I've gotten! People that's real wondeful! I mean c'mon! This story is getting pretty far, and barely any reviews. Well with that being said I just want to remind you all if you have any ideas I'm open to them.
Chapter 9…
 
“Hey Lulu do you have a thing for Kakashi or what?” Kadaj asked as he peeked his head out his closet door. She was sitting on his bed waiting for him to change so they could go do something with Yuna.
 
“Kadaj you're my older brother and everything, but if you keep calling me that I will be forced to hit you with my skateboard.” She replied fake sweetly, as Yuna walked into the room holding a plate of cookies.
 
“I'd like to see you try when Yuna's in the room.” He said pointing to Yuna who was scowling at her sister-in-law.
 
“Would you two just shut up, and eat the damn cookies?” She asked.
 
Kadaj comes out of the closet and him and Lu both grab cookies, look at Yuna and say “Yes Mom.” In unison.
 
Yuna sighes. “Might as well practice.” Then the three of them burst out in laughter.
 
Kadaj stops to laugh, and realizes something. “Hey Lulu, you never answered my question.”
 
“Damn. I thought you forgot.” She muttered. “Mom Kadaj is harassing me!”
 
Yuna hits Kadaj in the back of the head. “Ow hey!” Kadaj said. “You told me to ask her!”
 
“I would never!” Yuna said looks around room with a guilty expression.
 
“Yuna!” Lulu looks at her amazed. “Why are you trying to invade my personal privacy?”
 
“Lulu! Why is it even so personal? We know you don't like him, we just wanna make sure.” He said accusingly. She looks at him nervously. “You do like him!” She slaps on the back of the head.
 
“Hey wait that's my job!” Yuna shouts.
 
“Ok Mom I'll leave you to that.” Lulu said calmly.
 
“Lulu you need to stop calling me that!” Yuna said defensively.
 
“Yeah she has 6 more months to go!” Kadaj said.
 
“I'm 4 months pregnant you do the math.” Yuna said.
 
“I'm an expert ninja I'm not a math wiz!” Kadaj yelled, and the three of them burst out in laughter.
 
“Kadaj it's easy math!” Lulu said in between bouts of laughter.
 
Then there was knock at the door. Kadaj stopped laughing long to enough to grab another cookie say, “I'm gonna go get the door.”
 
As soon as Kadaj left the room Yuna said, “He's gonna answer the door and he's wearing no shirt, his pants are undone, and his hairs messed up from you hitting him!”
 
“Not to mention you see his boxers!” Lulu said. “It looks like the two of you have been busy!” The two girls started to laugh even more stopping when they heard the door open.
 
Kakashi looks Kadaj up and down raises an eyebrow, and asks, “Am I interrupting something?”
 
Kadaj looks down. “Yeah I'm just with my wife you know.” Kakashi's eye widens. The two girls burst out laughing again.
 
“Who else is here?” Kakashi asked, as Lulu fell half way out of the door collapsing on the floor clutching her stomach laughing. His eye widened even more and a shocked expression came over his face. “Your sister?”
 
Kadaj looked over his shoulder. “Lu you're such a loser.” He turned back to Kakashi. “So what's going on?” He asked then seeing the look on Kakashi's face said, “Oh I was just kidding I was only changing. Unless you wanted me to come out here in my boxers. Then I'll go change.”
 
Kakashi looked stunned, and relieved, as Yuna came out still cracking up clutching her stomach, and leaned on the wall. “Stop it Kadaj you're gonna hurt the baby!” Kakashi went into total shock.
 
“Baby?” Kakashi asked, and everyone stopped laughing.
 
Kadaj slapped his forehead. Yuna glared at Lulu, and Lulu covered her mouth with her hand. “Oops! It just slipped!” She yelled.
 
“Wait a minute.” Kakashi said. “Who's pregnant?”
 
“Can't you tell Kakashi?” Yuna asked. “It's Kadaj of course!” And the three of them burst out laughing again. Kadaj motions for Kakashi to come, and then walks into his room still laughing.
 
“Hey Kakashi we were just talking about you.” Yuna said.
 
“No we weren't.” Lu said quickly
 
“Yeah we were.” Kadaj said. “We were just asking you…”
 
“Finish that sentence, and I'll pants you in front of Kakashi.” Lulu said sharply.
 
“I've already offered for him to see my boxers.” Kadaj said.
 
“I'll pants those too.” Lulu said coolly.
 
“Shutting up.” Kadaj said quickly, as he walked out of the room holding the almost empty plate of cookies. “So why are you here?”
 
“I brought back your book on sword fighting.” Kakashi answered.
 
“Oh what'd you think?” Kadaj asked.
 
“It made me want to teach my students.” Kakashi said. “But I can't do it, and I wanted to know if you'd like to come today, and teach them.”
 
“Ok I guess that'll work.” Kadaj said.
 
“I wanna come too!” Lulu chirped in.
 
“Sure…I guess.” Kakashi said.
 
“As long as you don't talk too much.” Kadaj said annoyed.
 
“Hey I don't talk or eat,” She said pointing to the plate, “nearly as much as you do.”
 
“Kadaj! You ate all those cookies!” Yuna said amazed.
 
“I have a big stomach.” Kadaj said rubbing his stomach.
 
“Yeah, but you're losing your six pack.” Yuna muttered.
 
“Hey shouldn't we go now so we're not late?” Lulu asked.
 
“I'm always late.” Kakashi said.
 
“Well I'm never late! It's supposed to be impossible for me to be late! I can't be late!” Lulu said beginning to freak out.
 
Kadaj put her head in his arms. “Calm down Lu.” She growled, and bit his arm. He let go, and started scratching her ear. She began to calm down. “Good doggy.” He muttered.
 
“It'd fine anyway.” Kakashi said. “Training starts when I get there, so as long as you're there before me you're not late.”
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Cell 7 watched as four figures approached them, one figure being carried by another. The first figure put down the other, and disappeared.
 
Kadaj appeared jumping down from a tree, he took at his sword and shot at Sasuke who guarded it with a kunai knife. “Hmm. I'd expect more of an Uchiha.” Kadaj said. “Not many ninja use swords.”
 
“No, but most of the swords are pretty damn big.” Lulu said as the others reached the group.
 
“The smaller swords are easier to handle.” Yuna said.
 
“Lulu why don't you just go, and ride your skateboard?” Kadaj asked annoyed.
 
“You said I could come.” Lulu argued.
 
“If you weren't too talkative.” Kadaj said.
 
“I'm barely talking!”
 
“You just did.”
 
“You're talking more!”
 
“Lulu calm down he's just jealous that you've only been doing this for a month, and you're already better than he is, even though he's been doing it all his life.” Yuna said, as Kakashi started laughing surprising his students, and oldest friend, Kadaj.
 
“You never laughed at that before!” Kadaj said amazed.
 
“I didn't know she's only been doing it for a month.” Kakashi laughed.
 
Lulu gazed up at her brother smiling conceitedly with her arms crossed.
 
“Well she's only one year younger.” Kadaj said. “It's not that big a difference.”
 
“That's right.” Yuna said. “She's your younger sister! I always forget that.”
 
“You!” Naruto shouted. “You're that evil nurse that always kicks me out of the hospital!”
 
Thank god someone does. Sakura thought enviously Otherwise you'd spend all your time with Hinata.
 
“It's my day off today.” Yuna said. “After about a month of work my boss is going easy on me. I don't need him to though.”
 
“Why not? You miss kicking me out?!” Naruto shouted.
 
“Naruto calm down.” Kakashi said. “These are the Strifes. I've asked them to teach you sword fighting today.”
 
“Them?” Kadaj asked. “You asked me.”
 
“Someone's jealous.” Lulu said.
 
“Lulu!” Kadaj began.
 
“Save it big bro, I ain't in the mood.” Lulu said. “I feel like fighting.” She took out her own sword.
 
Kakashi split them into teams to study sword fighting. Sakura and Naruto learned with Lulu after Naruto got a nice punch in the head for actually calling her Lulu instead of Lu Sensei as she wanted, the group learned pretty well. Sasuke was taught by Kadaj who was extremely strict. At noon Kakashi stopped them for lunch.
 
Lu sat on her skateboard against a post with her legs stretched out. She adjusted her headband which she was wearing in her hair today, she liked to switch every once in a while.
 
“Whoa!” Naruto said. “You guys are from sound? What are you doing here?”
 
“I'm visiting my brother.” Lu said. “He moved here with his wife.” Kadaj sat down in between his sister, and wife. Naruto was across from Lulu, Sakura was in between him, and Sasuke, and Kakashi was in between Lulu, and Sasuke creating a circle.
 
Kadaj snickered. “What was that for?” Yuna asked offended.
 
Lu laughed. Yuna scowled at her. “Yuna watch that “temper” of yours.” Yuna was going to say something, but she shut her mouth.
 
“Hey Kakashi.” He looked at Kadaj. “You know we were talking about you this morning.”
 
Yuna sighed. “Kadaj you don't give up do you?”
 
“Never.” Kadaj said.
 
“Remember what I said this morning.” Lu said.
 
“Damn. Forget it.” Kadaj said.
 
“Heh.” Lu scowled. “I bet my students learned more than yours.” She said getting face-to-face with her brother.
 
“Yeah right.” He snickered.
 
“Why can't you two stop fighting?” Kakashi asked. “Your as bad as Naruto and Sasuke.”
 
“We've never really fought.” Lu said thoughtfully.
 
“Damn it Kakashi what did you just suggest?” Yuna asked. Before anyone could stop them the two siblings were standing up. Lu grabbed her skateboard, Kadaj grabbed his sword.
 
The two began to fight before either even finished moving away from the group. They continued fighting for an hour. The most surprising thing was when Lu began to ride her skateboard, then in mid-jump the wheels disappeared and it began to hover.
 
After an hour Lu came out on top.
 
“Nice try, but no one beats my skate board.” Lu said picking it up.
 
Afterwards they decided to simply learn basic techniques as a group from Lu and Kadaj with Yuna giving advice when she had some to give.
 
When training was over Naruto went the hospital exuberant that he couldn't be thrown out by Yuna. Sasuke went home as usual, and Sakura simply walked away.
 
“Hey Kadaj why don't you and Yuna go out for dinner?” Lu asked.
 
“What about you?” Yuna asked.
 
“I'll eat something in the apartment.” She answered.
 
“Couldn't hurt.” Kadaj said. “What about you Kakashi?”
 
“I'm doing what your sisters doing.” He answered.
 
“Come on Kadaj!” Yuna pleaded. “We never get time alone!” He nodded, the two bid goodbye, and walked off.
 
“Lu I'll walk you home.” Kakashi said.
 
“It's not nessacary.” Lu said nervously.
 
“I know.” He said. “But it's smart.”
 
“Alright.” Lu said, then quickly thought of a good excuse. “I barely know the town anyway.” She smiled, and the two walked on. They talked about the day. Kakashi couldn't help but inquire about who was pregnant.
 
“It's not you is it?” He asked nervously.
 
She laughed. “No it's Yuna, but she doesn't want anyone to know.” He smiled even though she couldn't tell. The two arrived at the apartment. “Bye Kakashi.”
 
“Wait do you think that you two can help teach again sometime?” Kakashi asked.
 
“Anytime.” She said. “Well bye.” She smiled nervously.
 
He nodded, and she shut the door. When it was fully closed she walked over and collapsed on a couch. He's so…cool. She smiled to herself.
 
As Kakashi walked away he thought, She's so… weird…I can't believe she's better than Kadaj. He laughed.
 
A/N: Sorry it's taking forever to get out new chapter, but I'm working on three fictions so cut me some slack. One last announcement Geany would like me to say that even though Yuna and Lulu are OC's they're name come from final fantasy 10, and Kadaj is a character from final fantasy 7. Oh, and one last thing, half the reason why this chapter took forever is, beacause I was laughing so hard when I wrote the whole first part, oh and Geany helped with the beginning.