Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Crackling Wings ❯ Crackling Wings, Ino and Shikamaru ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crackling wings, Chapter two, Ino's wing
 
By Casie
 
Disclaimer: Ino's turn, don't own Naruto
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
“Shikamaru… Help me… please…” I reached out my hand. “No.” I was astonished. What's wrong with him? “I'm tired of protecting you Ino. You've got to learn that I won't always be there for you!” He turned towards me and swatted at my hand. “Shikamaru… Why?” “You've never tried to fight on your own, it's always, Ino-Shika-Cho. I don't care about this signature move anymore! I'm with the black-ops now!” He turned again and started to walk away. “So I've asked for your help so many times… But now you chose for me to die?” He stopped walking. “Shikamaru it's just…” “Just what?” He turned one more time. “I… Love you…” I fell and probably never spoke again. He rushed over to me. “INO!! Please! SAY something!” He picked up my body and ran for the village. “LADY TSUNADE!!” He started running some more. No one came. “Hang in there Ino. I'll find someone!” He scurried to Sakura's door. “Sakura!! OPEN UP!!” No one answered. “Somebody!!” Then someone started walking towards us. “Shi… Ka… Maru… We need you…” The person fell. “CHOUJI!!” Shikamaru ran to his side. “Chouji what's going on?!” “The sound ninja and snow ninja have made their move. Sand and leaf are trying to protect the village.” He went quiet. “Ino we've got to go now.” I slightly opened my eyes. I brought my face close to Shikamaru's. “Ino wha…?” I kissed him, he was so baffled that he almost fell over. “Shi… Kamaru… Go… I will be… alright…” He started to cry. “No… I… Can't leave you like this.” He sobbed. “Go!” Were my last words until he brought me to the battlefields. “SAKURA!!” He yelled. A girl with pink hair ran over to us. “What?” “Ino needs your help. The sound ninja formed a little group and came after us.” “Ok drop her right here. They don't know where I am.” Sakura brought out her medical kit and started looking through it. “You've got some pretty bad wounds. You'll need stitches. Shikamaru join the fight, we'll need you. Gaara barely stands a chance with his sand.” “Yes Sakura.” Shikamaru joined the fight. “Kage Kubi Shibari no jutsu!” He yelled while running. Sakura started stitching up my wounds that were severe. “Sakura… Sasuke's in the fight isn't he…” I managed to say. “Yes. He's fighting with sound.” “Heh… He's a slippery one…” I looked up at the darkened sky. “Good bye Sakura, tell Shikamaru I love…” And with those words I died. “INO!!”