Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cranked! ❯ Hinata Gets Cranked, I Guess ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hinata Gets Cranked I Guess
 
 
 
Author's Notes: Oh, you thought there were no more Cranks but there's a Crank!
 
 
 
“I-I just don't see why we cut away from the fight.” Hinata complained into the Hyuga Family Phone. “I think people wanted to see Kisame fight the water guy. A-And I'm sorry if this seems rude, Kishimoto-san, b-but do you think why do you keep making Sasuke stronger? S-shouldn't you—”
 
Beep!
 
Hinata swallowed nervously. “I'm sorry. I-I have another call.”
 
She pushed the button on the phone and answered it. “Um… h-hello?”
 
“Yes, Hinata? This is… Johnen Vasquez.” A voice said on the other end. “The genius behind such hits as Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and Invader Zim?”
 
“H-How did you get this n—” “That's not important.” The voice said hastily. “Anyways, I'm just calling to tell you that I'm thinking of putting you in one of my future works.”
 
Hinata's eyes widened in excitement. “R-Really?” “Yes, yes. All you have to do is run outside and grab Naruto by the crotch. Yeah, that's it.”
 
The kunoichi was silent for a few seconds. “W-wait a minute… I've never even heard of Johnen—”
 
“You're a crazy stalker bitch! BYE!”
 
The other end hung up suddenly, leaving Hinata very confused. “A-Another Sakura fan? How do they keep calling me?”
 
 
 
Author's Notes: Next time, the crank caller will be impersonating Sasuke and will call Sakura telling her he loves her! OH, THE WIT!
 
…Wait, that's not clever.