Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Crazies night EVER! ❯ Gaara can Fly? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Hey” a voice rang out as Uzamaki Naruto turned the corner. Standing there was Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, and Hatake Kakashi. As Naruto caught up to his team, he noticed a stare in his direction. “Oi, Sasuke.” ”Nani, Naruto?” “Would ya quit starin' at me?” Sasuke just looked away, angry he blew his cover. “Well, as interesting as this conversation is, I think I'll go to Tsunade's Cookout and Sake Party. Everyone's gonna be there.” “Even Gaara?” “Yep. He's in Konoha on vacation.” “Awesome. Well, let's go!” And Naruto, being the spaz he is, Grabbed Sasuke's hand and dragged him to Tsunade's party. Indeed, everyone was there. The Rookie Nine, The Sand siblings, Gai's team, Shizune, Everyone. Heck, even Itachi and the Akatsuki showed up. And everyone was drunk out of their minds.
Sasuke, being the avenger he was, tried to kill Itachi, but Naruto had ideas of his own. As his hand was still clasped in Sasuke's, he dragged him, unwillingly over to Itachi himself. And Itachi, as drunk as he was, confessed.” Ya know, Sasuke, I didn't really attack and kill everyone. I only killed ___________, as he was the one who killed everyone. You just jumped to conclusions like tha-“” I disagree, Itachi. If ____________ did it, than why did you run?” ”I really dun know. It just felt like somethin' I shoulda dun, ya know? Damn, this is hard ta explain. I need anuzzer sake.”” How many have you had, Itachi?” Naruto asked. ”Five.” Itachi answered, signaling to Shizune, the official “barkeep” of the night.
“I can fly!” was suddenly shouted as Gaara of the sand used his signature sand to form wings. “See!” and he took off, really flying over Konoha, as Deidara flew after him on a clay bird. “So, I can do that too.””……that was ………unexpected”, as Sasuke sat down next to Naruto, unknowing what would happen next. “Itachi, what are you and the Akatsuki doing here anyway?” “Invite” Replied Itachi. “Ah, I guess that could coun-“ He stopped suddenly, seeing who walked in just then.” Hide me, Naruto.” And he hid under the table. ”Wha? Oh, it's Snake-dude.