Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Curse of Vampire ❯ Seven-Cuties-in-A-Box ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Curse of Vampire
Cleopatra, Lex, Shilo, Clairabell, Delilla, Kruella, Kizuma
 
What the hell were those things?! Was the thought that crossed all of their minds. They had all just now returned from a mission, when they found them.
 
A box of kittens.
 
On their base door step.
 
What in the HELL was the world coming to?!
 
“It's cold as hell out here!” a blonde haired male complained, rubbing his arms, shivering.
 
“I say, we leave them out here to freeze.” Another male said coldly, running a hand through his spiky blue hair.
 
“It's just a box of kittens for god's sake!” Another male exclaimed, gesturing to the kittens, who were all curled into balls, trying to keep warm. Only one of the kittens wasn't, and it didn't move.
 
“I want to eat them!” Another male said, half white, the other half of him dark green, said as he licked his lips.
 
“Tobi likes kittens! Tobi wants to keep them!” A hyper male with an orange mask on said, running over to the box of poor kittens, and picking up the box in his arms, before turning to the groups leader. “Can Tobi keep the kittens? Please? Tobi promises to be a good boy if he can keep the kittens!” He said, hoping the leader would have mercy on said box of kittens.
 
The leader scratched his head.
 
“I don't know. We've never actually had animals in the base.” He said, glancing at Tobi. Tobi sighed sadly, before looking down. “I mean, Kisame's right. They will freeze if we leave them out. And-“
 
“Can it be a mission?! There are six kitties, one kitty for each of us?!” Tobi asked.
 
“Tobi, you counted wrong. There are ten of us, not six.” Kisame corrected him.
 
The first male went to Tobi and took the box, turning to the rest of them.
 
“It's cold out; let's just take them inside, yeah?” He said, before going inside, the rest following him.
&&&&&&&&&&& Inside the Akatuski Hide-Out &&&&&&&&&&
 
“I want this kitty!” Tobi said, picking up a kitten with black fur and dark olive green eyes. Kisame had turned them all over, and held a cream colored one with blue eyes, in his hands.
 
“They're all females.” Kisame said.
 
“Well, that's good.” Pein said, picking up a white kitten with purple eyes. “At least they won't reproduce.”
 
“We certainly don't want even more kittens.” Sasori said, scratching a kitten with brown fur and hazel eyes.
 
A kitten with silver fur and white eyes aimlessly went over to Itachi and started to rub up against him, begging to be pet.
 
“Stupid animal. Go!” Itachi hissed, picking up the kitten and throwing it.
 
“No, Itachi-Sama! Don't hurt the kitty-cat!” Deidara yelled, saving the poor defenseless kitten before it dies from the impact against the wall. He sighed in relief, happy he had saved the little kitten.
 
There was a single kitten left in the box, it had black fur had dark violet eyes. The silver kitten jumped on the sleeping one, making it hiss and meow in annoyance at the silver one. It meowed at said kitten, before the kitten got up and stretched. They jumped out of the box, and the two approached Itachi.
 
“Retched felines.” His said in distain, as the kittens sat down in front of him, looking at one another.
 
“MRRREEEOOOWWW!!” The kittens yelled together, as they pounced on him. Not just his coat. His FACE.
 
“Stupid cats!!” He yelled, trying to rip them off.
 
The kitten Sasori was petting, abandoned him and joined the fight, Itachi already on the ground. Pein's kitten joined into, along with Tobi's and Kisame's. Now, all the kittens were savagely scratching at Itachi and biting him, HARD. The rest of the Akatuski watched as Itachi was mauled by the little balls of fur.
 
Itachi couldn't use the Sharingan on them, either, because it would just be a waste of his chakra and time. What was the point of killing an innocent kitten?
 
“Damn it! Get off!” Itachi yelled. Every time he pulled one of, another bit his hand, making him release the kitten, only to have it attack him once more.
 
“Uh- Bath time!” Pein said, trying to make a distraction. The kittens jumped off of Itachi and ran over to Pein, rubbing up against his ankles, purring happily.
 
“Itachi-San, are you ok?” Kisame asked.
 
“I got mauled by six god-forsaken balls of fur! And my face is messed up as well as my hair! Do I seriously seem ok to you?!” Itachi questioned angrily, before getting up and going to the bathroom. He wiped clean his cuts and fixed himself up, before Pein went into the bathroom.
 
“Tobi, you want to get some towels for the kittens?” Pein asked.
 
“Tobi will get the towels!” He said, running to get the towels, coming back with six.
 
Pein filled the bath with shallow water, picking up what he thought was the dirtiest kitten, the olive eyed one. He reached for it, before the white one got in his way, licking his finger with a little, and rough, pink tongue. He shrugged, picking that one up instead.
 
“Tobi likes that one and the brown one!” Tobi said. “Can Tobi clean it?”
 
“Sure, what the hell.” Pein shrugged, handing the kitten over to Tobi, the rest of the kittens in the box they had been found in on the counter. They mewed. Tobi putt the kitten in the water, letting it down nice and easy. First the tail, then it's back legs, and it's front legs. The towels rested on the edge of the tub. The kitten sat down and looked up at him and Pein.
 
“Kitty likes water!” Tobi said happily. The kitten mewed, before there was a `pop' sound, and a cloud of mist. Pein waved a hand, dispersing the mist, before he froze. A girl with long white hair and purple eyes stood in the bath tub. A small white towel around her tightly, or as best as she could cover her naked form.
 
“Wow! You're really pretty!” Tobi said, stating the obvious. But she blushed, looking away. Tobi took off his coat, offering it to her. “Here, use Tobi's coat.” He said, she blinked, before nodding. Tobi closed the shower curtain so she could change from the small towel to his covering coat. She came out.
 
“I'm Tobi. What's your name, Miss?”
 
“C-C-Clairabell.” She stammered. He hugged his neck. “Thank you, Tobi, for helping me.” She kissed him on the cheek, before there was a small puff of smoke. Tobi looked down to see the white kitten struggling under his coat.