Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Team Formed, Team Demolished 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 1 Team Formed, Team Demolished
Chapter 6
Kyuubi
 
"To get the scroll," Mizuki answers as he pulls a giant star-like weapon, called a Shuriken, off his back and prepares to throw it, "duh."
"That's so wicked, Mizuki," Iruka scolds.
"So what? It worked," Mizuki laughs. "Now all I have to do is get rid of the Kyuubi and the scroll will be all mine."
Kyuubi? both Naruto and Samuno think at once.
"What's all this about the Kyuubi? That thing's been dead for twelve years!" Naruto shouts.
No, Mizuki-Sensei said that the Kyuubi is still alive, but, where is it? Samuno thinks as she looks around the forest with her eyes for the nine-tailed fox. He can't possibly be hiding here. He's too big, isn't he?
"Of course you wouldn't know about it, Naruto Uzumaki, due to the decree made twelve years ago," Mizuki teases.
"Don't say it, Mizuki! We're not allowed to say it!" Iruka shouts as he tries to pull the Kunai knife from his leg.
"What decree?" Naruto asks, ignoring his Sensei's cries.
"Don't do it, Mizuki!" Iruka begs.
"The decree is that no one is allowed to tell you that you are the Kyuubi!" Mizuki answers, ignoring Iruka.
"What?" Naruto asks.
What? Samuno thinks as her eyes go wide eyed.
"Yes, you are the Kyuubi! Now die!"
Mizuki launches his weapon directly at Naruto, but Iruka pulls the Kunai knife out of his leg and jumps in the way while shouting:
"Get down, Naruto!"
"Iruka-Sensei!" Naruto shouts when he opens his eyes to find the teacher leaning over him with blood trickling out of the freshly made wound that still has the weapon sticking out of it. "Why'd you do that?"
"Hmm, just as I thought. If I attacked your precious Naruto, you'd get in the way, leaving the Kyuubi open for Samuno to take out," Mizuki smirks. "Right, Samuno?"
"Samuno?" Naruto asks.
"Come on out, Samuno, and finish the job," Mizuki instructs.
Samuno steps out from behind the tree, clutching a fan as though her life depended on it, her eyes brimming with tears.
"Samuno . . ." Naruto states in shock and hurt.
"I'm so sorry, Naruto," she states in a watery voice as she drops the fan. "I didn't know . . ."
"So, you're in on this, too?" Naruto asks. "You knew, and you never even told me?"
"No, Naruto . . ."
"Why would she tell you? You're just a monster, Kyuubi!" Mizuki interrupts.
Naruto's eyes widen with the look of betrayal.
"No, Naruto, please . . ."
Samuno's voice goes ignored as Naruto takes off into the forest.
"Naruto!" Iruka and Samuno shout after him.
Mizuki smirks as he takes off after Naruto.
"Iruka-Sensei, I really didn't know . . ." Samuno swears as she runs over to help him up.
"I know, just go after Naruto, you're the only one who can possibly get through to him right now," Iruka instructs.
"But, what about you, and Mizuki-Sensei? I can't stand up to Mizuku-Sensei."
"Don't worry about that, just go to Naruto," Iruka repeats.
"But, how do I find him?"
"Just follow your heart; it'll lead you right to him. Your guys' friendship is too close for something like this to affect. Go."
"Yes, Iruka-Sensei," Samuno bows and takes off into the forest to find her best friend.