Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Team Formed, Team Demolished 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 14 Samuno's Condition
 
"You just seem so worried about her," Sakura explains. "I thought that, by the way you're acting, you really liked her, that's all."
"Grow up, Naruto," Sasuke growls.
"What was that, Sasuke!" Naruto shouts, holding up his fist.
"Calm down, we're all worried, but that's no reason to turn on one another," Iruka stops the conflict before it could go too far. "None of this will help Samuno to get better."
"Yes, Iruka Sensei," the three respond.
Suddenly, the doctor comes out. Immediately, he is swarmed by Naruto and Sakura.
"Is she all right?" they both ask.
"Don't trample the doctor before he can give us the news," Iruka smiles a half hearted smile.
"She's not doing much better than she was before. I've finally managed to stop the bleeding and bandage her up, but she still can't breathe properly on her own."
"Is she awake? Can I talk to her?" Naruto asks.
"Well, she's still unconscious, that was a lot of blood that she lost, but you can go see her," the doctor responds.
Instantly, Naruto disappears and the door to Samunos' room flies open. Inside, the girl rests peacefully on the bed, covered in white bandages that were slightly red. Over her mouth and nose rests an oxygen mask.
Naruto slams the door again and turns to the doctor with a look of anger on his face.
"That is not Samuno," he declares. "What have you done with her?"
"Naruto," Sakura scolds.
"No! Samuno would never look like that. She's too strong to look like that!" Naruto shouts.
 
"I'm going to visit Samuno," Kakashi announces. "Would you like to come along, Tazuna?"
"Yes, I'm curious as to how she's doing," Tazuno nods.
"Do you want me to send Iruka and Naruto back here so you can explain it to them?" Kakashi asks.
"No, I'm sure you can handle it," Sarutobi assures him.
"Gee, thanks," Kakashi laughs nervously.
 
"Naruto, calm down," Sakura states. "So she's in bad condition, she's still Samuno."
"Yeah, and you'll just make her condition worse by acting that way," Sasuke nods.
The two Ninja push past the blond boy and open the door to Samuno's room. They have a seat next to the bed and watch the girl sleep.
"I demand to now what happened!" Naruto shouts.
"You seriously believe you can get answers right now, Naruto?" Sakura asks. "The only person that knows what happened is unconscious."
"Not quite," Kakashi speaks up as he and Tazuna step into the room. "This man can shed some light of the subject for you if you are polite and quiet."
Naruto looks up, egger for answers.
"So tell me already!" he demands.
"First, you have to sit down and be quiet, Naruto," Kakashi states. "You should as well, Iruka."
Both Iruka and Naruto have a seat and look up at Tazuna.
"First of all, what was squad twelve doing outside of Konoha? They're new at being Ninja, they should have been doing simple missions such as finding lost pets," Iurak points out.
"Meloca is, er, was a good friend of mine, and I asked her to go to my village in order to retrieve a document that needed to be delivered to the Hokage. But, by the time the letter had reached her, she had already accepted the position of being squad twelve's leader, so she convinced the Hokage to allow them to go on this 'mission' with her."