Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deathly Love ❯ Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Isabell: Hello again…well enjoy
 
Chapter 1: Mission
Deidara could smell the sent of cherries come off of his new partner. He could remember how he had killed the girl that loved him. He could remember how he took blood from his old friend. He was staring at the wall. His gaze shifted back to the sleeping girl in front of him. She had been in Akatsuki for two years and he never noticed her.
Deidara walked over to her silently and stared at her face. He watched as tears streamed down her cheeks and she started to mumble some things that Deidara couldn't understand. Her eyes opened and she saw Deidara then she started to blush. She looked past him and saw that no one else was in the room.
“Dei...Deidara wh...what are yo...you doing?” She asked blushing and stuttering. Deidara was shocked when he learned that she knew his name. Then he started to smirk.
“I'm your new partner. You know my name but I don't know yours” Deidara replied.
“U...Uchiha Isa” She stuttered again.
“Such a beautiful ninja shouldn't stutter so much” Deidara said as he moved closer to wipe her tears. Deidara truly thought she was beautiful.
“You think I'm beautiful?” Isa asked quietly.
“Yes I do and we have a mission tomorrow. Get some more sleep we're leaving in the mourning.” Deidara got up and left her to fall back asleep. Isa sighed with please. She touched her cheek where Deidara wiped her tears away. She lay back down and tried to forget about him and the mission.
Deidara walked into his room that he shared with Sasori and Tobi. He took off his cloak and his shoes. He lie in his bed and fell asleep only to dream about the Uchiha girl. Her beauty overwhelmed him and he knew she had to be his. He realized that she had to have been related to Itachi. He and Itachi met once on a mission when he seemed to be looking for someone.
Dawn came and Isa was already awake. She was scared that she had to go on a mission with Deidara, the guy she admired. He was three years older then her, and she knew her brother would never approve of her dating or even liking him.
Isa gathered a few kunai knives and some throwing stars and put them in her skin. It was a simple trick she picked up in the hidden village of stone. It didn't take any chakra to put them in but it took a lot to get them out and it was painful. She was used to pain, her father made sure she came home with wounds to prove that she didn't just goof off like he expected her to. Her mother expected her to be higher then her father's expectations.
Isa walked out of her room right as Deidara was going to knock on her door. She was already in her uniform and she had her forehead protector which was from the village of stone like Deidara.
“So you're ready? You have no weapons.” Deidara said as Isa smirked.
“I have all that I need. Do you have everything?” Isa asked already knowing the answer since she saw the sack that held his clay. He smirked and they both walked out of the gray building into the half lit outside world.
 
Isabell: okay note for you all…I am a fan of Deidara but I need to do research about him so I don't know a lot about him.