Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Despair and love ❯ A Women Touched by God? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Placed a little more than a year after Sasuke left.
 
“So this is Konoha” Said a woman in a cloak. “Who goes there” asked a guard.
“I need to speak with Hokage-sama” she said.
“Who are you?” They asked again
“An old friend” you lie.
“Ok follow me.”
~lets see what happens now~ As you walk into the hokage building you are led up to her office. When you knock you here “enter”
“Hello Hokage-sama.” You say
“Who are you?” “My name is Suzu Miake” “
Why are you here?” she asks suspiciously.
“What do you mean?” you say innocently
“You're doing a henge right now. Why? Are you an enemy?”
“Oh so you saw through it wow, as expected of a sennin” Right at this moment you had black hair and brown eyes nothing unordinary.
“Fine ill show you the real me but keep it a secret” you said with a wink.
“Kai” you said to undo the henge. You then transformed back to your Fire red hair and Golden hawk like eyes. ((The rest of your body is hidden))
“I would also like to know your true name” she said
“Fine, my true name is Suzaku Mikuzu” her mouth dropped.
“So you're the Phoenix?” she asked “yes” you said with a smile
“How do I know this isn't a trick?” she asked.
You took off your cloak, to reveal a very tone and well proportioned body. In short terms you were hot! But not only that you also had a “Birthmark of a Phoenix” on your back and around your stomach. These had been there your whole life although you did get a little color tattooed on.
“You should know that these markings are not able to be copied” you said and then you focused your chakra to your hand. It sparkled red
“You should also know that it's impossible to change the color of your chakra.”
“So you're the real deal” she said in slight awe “Why are you here?”
“I've come because of many things but manly it's to fulfill a promise” she said as her eyes glazed over and become distant. “I have come to help your shinobi fight in the up and coming war.” She sighed “and to tell a certain shinobi their heritage”
Tsunade looked at her curiously “and which shinobi is that?”
“That shinobi is….”
 
=) find out what happens in the next chapter! Pairings are undecided so tell me if you want any specific ones. O AND PLEASE COMMENT. If I get no comments I won't repost because I don't want to do this for only myself, please constructive comments no flames.