Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Disaster ❯ Disaster ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Naruto Fanfiction
 
*
 
ONE-SHOT
 
*
 
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto * Studio Pierrot * TV Tokyo * GAINAX * Aniplex * SME Visual Works * Cartoon Network * YTV (Canada) * Viz Communications * ShoPro Entertainment * STUDIOPOLIS, Inc. * Game One * Kana Video * Made In Europe * Cartoon Network L.A. * Xystus * Artsound Mexico * ABS-CBN * Hero * Mediaset * Panini Video Italia * Panini Video * Cartoon Network L.A. (Brasil) * Dublarte * Shonen Jump (Japan) * Shonen Jump (USA) * Shueisha * Glènat España * Carlsen Comics * Banzai! * Japonica Polonica Fantastica (JPF) " * Shonen Jump (Sweden)
 
*
 
All Fanfics created by Sandlewood (me) were written for the sole purpose of shared entertainment and not intended for publication or sale.
 
*
 
Author's Forward: Slowly but surely I'm working my way through the episodes, attempting to get a feel for the characters. However, this early into the game, I'm still prone to OOCness in my fics. Sorry.
 
*
 
Disaster
By: Sandlewood
 
He couldn't help but wonder, bitterly, why he always had to have such bad luck. The day had begun with relative normalcy…unfortunately he couldn't really apply that term to how it turned out.
 
He wasn't certain which was worse…kissing Sasuke…or having a nasty case of the diarrhea whilst in the middle of wooing Sakura. Both instances were equally disastrous, but he suspected very strongly that the little lip-lock he shared…by accident, too, thank you very much!...with Sasuke was by far the worse situation.
 
The only thing that cheered him up somewhat was the fact that he was on the same team as Sakura, which meant he had plenty of opportunity in the days to come to win her affections. Unfortunately, Sasuke was also in the same group. Well, if he intended to charm Sakura, then he'd have to first put an end to the rivalry between himself and Sasuke. And, in his mind, the only possible outcome would be for him to challenge the other genin and win against him. If he could discredit the other genin, then Sakura would look more favourably upon him. At least, he hoped that's how it would work.
 
However, no matter how much he looked forward to the future and the possibility of defeating his rival, it didn't do much towards making him feel better in the here and now. Not only had he confirmed his secret suspicions of how Sakura really felt about him, but he'd also made a laughing stock of himself before hand by inadvertently kissing Saskuke! It was going to take a long time to live this disastrous day down. In the meanwhile, he'd have to somehow figure out what he'd eaten to cause such a terrible stomach upset.
 
*
 
Owari
 
*
 
Definitions:
 
Genin: low-ranking Ninja
Owari: the end