Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Dobe ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: I don’t own Naruto.
MATA!!!: Light SasuNaru.

Once upon a time there was a young couple who had been together for a very long time. They knew most everything about each other and what they didn’t know they normally found out. They lived together, worked together, ate together, slept together, and fought together. A lot.

One day, the younger of the two was very confused about something, so he decided to ask the older one to see if they knew the answer.

“Hey, Sasuke,” Naruto, the younger of the two asked.

“What?” Sasuke, a dark haired man replied.

“Can you answer a question for me?”

“That depends, Dobe, what’s the question?”

“Don’t call me ‘dobe’!” Naruto yelled, puffing out his chest.

“Whatever, what do you want?”

“Okay, if this is feudal Japan, why do we have walkie talkies and power lines?”

Sasuke looked at Naruto for a moment, staring at him in hard concentration, before he suddenly leaned over and kissed him square on the mouth. After a moment Sasuke pulled away, got up and began walking into the other room.

“Sasuke! What the hell? What was that for?!”

Sasuke stopped, turned a bit to face Naruto and said, “That was for being my dobe.”

And they lived happily ever after.

Owari.

A/N: Don’t ask me what I was thinking, I don’t know. It’s 12:55, I’m sleepy.