Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Dye What?! ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vixypixy_no9Says…
This was some random thing I was inspired to write by who know's what. Anywho, hope you enjoy this `cause I have officially broken writers block. WOOT! WOOT! Enjoy!!!!!
I do not own Naruto. If I did well…let's just say it'd be rated R.
 
Warning: Contains Spoilers for Shipuuden
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“What?!” Sakura shouted, slamming her fists down on her kitchen table. Naruto hid cautiously behind Sasuke, afraid to anger her anymore. “Hehe…It's only for the mission” Naruto peeked his head out from behind Sasuke, who was currently staring at the mess of rubble at his feet. “Naruto! What the hell do you mean I have to dye my hair?! It's currently fine the way it is!” Sakura was fuming! One fist was clenched at her side as the other pointed to her hair. She had kept it short due to her duties as an ANBU which left her little time for high maintenance hair.
 
“That's what we mean. You're an easy target and we can't risk you being stubborn and endangering the success of this mission”
 
Sasuke scoffed and stepped aside.
 
He had no time for this.
 
Ever since Naruto had dragged him back two years ago, with both legs broken, things had been chaotic as he had to reapply for citizenship and convince the council that he was a changed man. Naruto, on the other hand, seemed pretty free these days. He had joined ANBU and persuaded the council to allow Sasuke to test with him and Sakura. It wasn't that often that a mission came up for him or the team for that matter. And now that one had, well, he had a problem.
 
“Isn't this discrimination?! This is my natural hair color!”
 
“But Sakura-chan! Your hair could get you killed!”
 
“This is still discrimination Naruto!”
 
“But Sakura-chan…”
 
“I don't care!”
 
Naruto had failed to realize his human shield Sasuke had moved during the argument and his face was soon greeted with Ms. Fist, courtesy of his beloved Sakura-chan. Sakura had sent him flying into the apartment wall, directly past Sasuke. Her neighbors were going to have a field day. So was the land lord. The bang sent a small shockwave though the apartment. Sasuke rolled his eyes and walked calmly towards Sakura, his serious expression remained unfazed even as Sakura threatened to shove her size 7's up his ass too. Yes, Sasuke was no longer the love of her life. Instead, he was now a brother/teammate who was currently siding with Naruto. Hell had officially freezed over.
 
“Sakura can you honestly say that your hair hasn't stood out?”
 
“Well…”
 
“Hn. I thought so.”
 
Walking over to a dazed Naruto, he kicked him in the side and told him to get up. “Sasuke-teme…ittai!” Naruto lifted himself out of the broken sheet rock, glad she had only given him a tap to the jaw. If she had been serious, he would have demolished the other half of the apartment building. Meanwhile Sakura had plopped herself down on the couch in the living room. “I understand I need to dye my hair but it's never affected me before…I mean, look at Anko! Her hair is purple! And Kakashi-sensei, his hair stands out more than mine!” She mentally told herself. This was discrimination on the workforce! The only person who could have ordered this was Tsunade! Damn her…
 
“Eh…Sakura-chan, what if you just dyed it, you know, light red?”
 
She hadn't thought of that. It was close enough to pink. It shouldn't be a problem right?
 
“Hey Sasuke-teme, what do you think?”
 
“Hn.”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“Sasuke-teme!”
 
Sakura watched them go back an forth as usual. Some things never changes.
 
“It's better than her current haircolor.”
 
What?
 
It was better than her own natural haircolor?
 
What the hell does he have against pink?!
 
“Oh Sasuke….” She grinned evilly, her voice dripping in saccharine sweetness.
 
Sasuke heard the lack of `kun' tacked onto his name. He knew she had something in mind. And when Sakura had ideas, they were either painful or well, extremely painful. He cursed her and her sadistic mind. The stuff she came up with made the interrogation unit shudder.
 
“…”
 
“If I dye my hair…”
 
“What?”
 
“You and Naruto have to do it too.”
 
Naruto froze. Sasuke winced. Sakura smiled. Oh how she loved her sadistic nature sometimes.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
The next day Sakura strode out of her apartment, proudly sporting her new hair color and a new hair cut (she had decided to go all in). She had received so many complements. Hinata had told her it made her eyes sparkle and Kurenai (holding the darn cutest kid ever in her arms!) said she looked like a fashion model. Sakura had started thinking that she was born to be a red head. Although Sakura was gleaming with joy, a certain pair of hot-headed, argument, and sometimes hotter than hot, boys of hers were taking the alternate route. She giggled.
 
“Hey you two okay up there?” she yelled, looking onto the roof tops.
 
Naruto's face was painted with anguish and Sasuke's was, well, more brooding than usual. Never in a million years did either of them think they would have agreed to this. But they took one for the team right? Right? Not. She had forcefully tied them up and had Shikamaru hold them still. Naruto had never been mortified more than when he took that fatal glimpse in the mirror.
 
His hair was black!
 
His freakin' hair was black!
 
Of course, this was all worth seeing the look of sheer terror on Sasuke's face when he saw what his hair color was.
 
Sasuke, the Uchiha Sasuke, the All Mighty Uchiha Sasuke had fainted when he caught that of-so-painful glimpse of what color his hair was.
 
He had turned blonde.
 
The Avenger had gone from jet black to sunshine blonde.
 
And when he saw this, he fainted.
 
Naturally he was pissed, but he was even more freaked out. At the present moment, Sasuke was pissed enough to be wearing a scowl on his face and give the death glare to anyone who laughed at him. This made Sakura smile. Sometimes it paid to have a sadistic nature such as hers. The image of shock will forever be ingrained in her mind. And she will cherish it proudly. Now, she was contemplating what to do next. And it seems the agenda planned for both her boys to treat her like a queen for a day before she'd show them how to restore their natural hair colors. Oh, this was going to be fun.