Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Enter the Steel Ninjas ❯ Leaf and Steel ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN NARUTO! Only Jack, Kristy, and Ricky


_______________________________________________________ ______________________________


Voice: Hey forehead girl.

Sakura: Don't Tell me..(turns around) Ino.

Ino: It seems we missed something good, didn't we Sasuke. ~_^

Sakura: Get away Ino-pig.

Ino: You wanna try me Sakura?

They Ino and Sakura started wrestling.

Everyone:(sweat drop)-_-o

Voice 2: Here we go again this is so troublesome.

Ricky: Who are you 3?

Voice 2: I'm Shikamaru Nara and this is Chouji Akimichi and that's Ino Yamanaka.

Jack: What's the deal with those 2?

Shikamaru: Those 2 have a crush on Sasuke and they've been fighting over him whenever they got the chance.

Kristy: This can get old real fast.

Voice 3: Well it seems there's a party going on. I don't know you 3 so I'll tell you who we are I'm Kiba Inuzuka, and my teamates are Shino Aburame, and Hinata Hyuga.

Jack: These 2 are gonna this place into a madhouse.(points to Sakura and Ino)

Shino: What happened to Temari and Lee and who in the world are you guys?

Ricky: The name's Ricky and I'm the one who put a hurting on Lee.

Kristy: I'm Kristy and I sota gave Temari a bit of a scare.

Jack: The name's Jack and we're from the Hidden Steel Village.

Shikamaru: We'd like to know more bout your village.

Jack: Sure why not, that's what were here for. Our Village is hidden in a moutain with and the inside made of metal and our village use as a mine.

Chouji: What do you guys eat?

Shikamaru: That was TOO obvious.

Ino: No duh!

Jack: Anyways, we live off the land and use the steel we mine for tools, weapons, and money. Our ranking and academy system are the same as yours. For our final exam you must spar with a genin and the teachers decide wether you graduate based on your peformance.

Naruto: That must sounds hard.

Sasuke: More challenging than our final exams.

Ricky: Yep it's a bit of a challenge but, it's to test to see if your ready to move on to genin.

Jack: Our chunin exams consist of 3 task. The 1st is to find a password to get through a door to the next task using ninja skills to get the answer from the teachers. The second task is you must go through a 2-part maze filled with ninjas and traps and no exit until 8 teams remain. The 1st part you must do alone and the second you can do with your team. The final task is a 2-part battle tourney, same thing as 2nd task instead you fight with your team first then you fight alone. Those who sirvived up to the 3rd task will be judged to see if they're worthy to be chunin.

Kiba: Your exams almost sounds like ours.

Shino: Not to mention almost as brutal.

Neji: The indivisual/team segments really is good to see how skilled you are alone or with your team.

Kristy: Our leader of our village is the Metakage or the steel shadow and he's the one who arranged it to make it so we can live here. Our daily lives are pretty much the same as yours.

Sakura: You guys said that the sound ninjas started attacking your village. Why were they doing it?

Ricky: Those numbskulls were trying to take our mines and our steal our techniques and we coludn't let them do it without a fight.

Jack: It's been one raid after another and they kept more difficult after each time, we barely won our last fight.

Sasuke: Jack you know none of us have seen you fight so how about we fight or are you a coward?

Jack: I accept Sasuke and I won't back down. I will beat you harder than a drum!

____________________________________________________________ ________________________

Next Chapter: Sasuke VS Jack

Review and give me youre opinions.