Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Etrinty ❯ Lonely at First ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

7 years ago…
Kira was a little girl at the age of five.Today was the day she was being taken into the ninja academy.She was so excited she couldn't wait.
“Welcome all and congrats on all those who have been excepted in to our academy”,the Hokage began off.
-----------------------
Kira was around the age of twelve in her bedroom resting her head on her bed after a long day.“Kira!” her mother shouted.“What is it mom?”,she asked in a hasty mood.Kira's mother Korana called back to her,“Come now!”.
 
Kira ran down the stairs and tripped.“AHHHH!”she screamed.Everything around her was spinning very fast.
“Oof!”.
She felt herself land in someone's arms.Kira opened one eye then the other and she saw a boy with black spiky hair and onyx eyes holding her.
“S-sasuke?”
She gazed at the boy for a few seconds until he dropped her. “Hurry up Kira!”,he commanded her to do.Kira glared at him.
 
“You know you didn't have to drop me Sasuke”,Kira said to Sasuke while trying to keep up with him.“Cry me a river”,he said to Kira as a comeback.
------------------
Kira followed behind Sasuke as the two reached a grand tree in the center of the park.At the tree three people stood there.
 
Two of them were Kira's age and one was older by at least fourteen years older.
“Finally”,said Sakura.“Took you long enough”,her sensei Kakashi said.
 
Sakura and Kira knew each other from the first day at the academy.It was actually an accident.
FLASHBACK
Kira walked into her new classroom and saw most of the seats taken.There were only three left so she raced to the remaining seats.
Kira got to the last seat and that was next to a quiet girl with pink hair and green jade eyes.
From then on out that girl Kira met became her best friend.
----------------
Kira groaned as she gazed out at her sensei. Naruto jumped up with excitement and
said,“We've got a mission!To escort a girl to Kohana and the best part is it's an B-rank mission!”.
“Yeah and?”,Kira asked with crossed arms.“We don't usual get B-rank missions a lot!”,Naruto said.
Sakura was gazing loving at Sasuke.
`He's so cute!'.The inner Sakura screamed.Sakura agreed with her inner self 100%.
 
 
--------------
“ERINA!”,was the name Erina's mother Teria shouted.
“What?”,Erina groaned.“Get down here and bring your stuff now!”.
Erina grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs.She reached the bottom only to face her older sister who looked nothing like her.
Erina had short blonde hair and magenta eyes.While Luria had red crimson hair and grey eyes.“Come on Eriy mom wants you now”.Luria commanded.
_________________________________________________________________ ______
Hope you liked it!
Give me good reviews please!