Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Everyone Suspects ❯ Everyone Suspects ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Everyone Suspects
 
 
~*~*~
 
Nobody knows but everyone suspects.
The same eyes, the same hair, the same attitude, how can two individuals be so alike in body and soul and not be related.
Nobody knows but everyone suspect and no one will say a thing.
Everyone knows about the torrid love affair of a leaf genin with a foreign genin, everyone knows but nobody says anything.
Nobody knows but everyone suspects and no one will say a thing to open his eyes.
The baby was left at the orphanage, assumed to be the illegitimate child of a ninja whose villager mother couldn't keep it.
Nobody knows by everyone suspects and no one will say a thing to open his eyes to the truth.
They were assigned together by their fateful meeting, seeing a child so alone with such youthful fire, he wanted to help him.
Nobody knows by everyone suspects and no one will say a thing to open his eyes to the truth of his son.
When Rock Lee became a jounin he received two gifts that amazed him, his beloved sensei announced that they were now friends and equals, and he received a small piece of paper with his name on it, it was a birth certificate, and under the father's name…was Maito Gai.