Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ First Day at Ninja Academy ❯ "Fooled 'Ya!" ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

A Naruto Fan Fiction: “First Day at Ninja Academy”
 
Sakura was walking to Ninja Acadamy when Naruto spotted her. “Yo Sakura!” Naruto greeted in his usual loud voice. Sakura sighed, thinking `He's supposed to be practicing his techniques other than waiting for me here.' Naruto joined Sakura and he started talking about ramen and how he found out how to cook it. Sakura wasn't surprised and she sighed again, being used to Naruto's addiction to his favorite food, ramen. Finally, they arrived in their classroom. There were a lot of ninjas there too. Sakura searched for Sasuke's face (as usual) and went to his table. “Hi Sasuke!” Sakura greeted cheerfully, as she stared at Sasuke's really nice dark eyes. Then Sakura felt a hand grab her hair. “Hey Sakura! If you think you can get Sasuke with your friendly looks, you're wrong. Sasuke is mine!” Ino yelled. “Ino! Let go of me or else I'll-“Sakura threatened. Ino let go of Sakura but murmured a loud “Hmph!” with a matching hair flip. Sasuke sighed, being used and annoyed to the girls' crazyness over him. Sakura sat beside Sasuke and stared at him again when Lee came to her. “Sakura, my love!” Lee exclaimed. “Oh hi, Lee.” Sakura greeted slyly, being somewhat annoyed due to her love and commitment to Sasuke. Lee started talking to Sakura, bragging about his new techniques and how good he is. When the teacher soon came in, everyone scurried, with Naruto sitting beside Sakura, Henata sitting beside Naruto and Ino sitting behind Sasuke. Everyone glanced surprisingly at the teacher. “You?!” Ino exclaimed at the teacher. “Sir Kakashi, are you crazy?” Naruto asked stunningly. “Shut up, you loudmouth Naruto! I am your new teacher.” Kakashi announced firmly. “Sir Kakashi? What do you mean? But you are the sensei of our team, you're not supposed to teach.” Sakura questioned. “I am going to be your teacher for only a half semester. I just decided to teach. What's wrong about that??” Everyone had different reactions. “Sir Kakashi, that is a great decision!” Naruto exclaimed. “But we like Sir Gai better!” Lee and Tenten complained at the same time. “I don't care who the teacher is.” Sasuke mumbled. “It is not right for a sensei to teach. But then, the teacher doesn't really matter.” Neji said. “Okay! Let's start.” Kakashi announced. Everyone fell quiet. “We will first have warm-up excercises. Each of you will have to punch the wall.” Kakashi exclaimed. “Are you sure, Sir Kakashi? That is just a crazy thing to do!” Neji persisted. “Maybe you're just claiming that you're weak enough to do that!” Naruto returned back. Neji ignored Naruto's icy remark. “Do you really think Sir Kakashi will let his students do something like that?” Sasuke asked Sakura. The question got Naruto's attention. “You have a point, Sasuke. I think our sensei will not let us do something like that. Maybe that Sir Kakashi is not real. Maybe it's some technique.” Sakura replied. “I think so, Sakura. You sure are smart.” Sasuke commented. Sakura blushed. Then to Sakura's surprise, Sasuke stood up. Everyone looked at him. Sasuke pointed to Kakashi and said, “You are not the real Kakashi! I know my sensei. You are fake! He will not let us do something like that.” Sasuke confronted. Then suddenly, Kakashi changed into Naruto and then there were two Narutos in the room. Everyone were stunned. “Haha! Fooled all of you!” The real Naruto yelled across the room, laughing so hard. “Oh nah. Kage Bunshin techique. What's with that loudmouth?” Neji murmured. “Hey! I'm just showing you that I am an expert already. You should look out for me. I'll be a hokage someday.” Naruto said. “Whatever, Naruto.” Sakura mumbled. “But hey I fooled ya, right?” Naruto exclaimed.
***The End***