Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Forget the Past, Look to the Future ❯ Guardians. Now and Forever. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or FFX, but I own the Suzume no Kyuujuukyuu.
 
This fic was inspired by Zagger the Bloody Angel's Naruto Spira. It's quite good, I recommend it.
 
Ages: (Before Time Skip)
 
Gaara: 18 After: 28
 
Naruto: 17 After: 27
 
Auron: 28 After: 38 (Still aging though he's dead…)
 
Now may I present…
 
Forget the Past, Look to the Future
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&
Some Unknown Cave
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&
 
They had done it. Pein was dead long with all the Akatsuki. Kisame was dealt with by Gaara, while Itachi was left with Naruto. Those two were buying time so Zetsu could set up some traps. Gaara had never been more thankful for Shukaku than ever before, especially if you have 1,000 kunai flying at you. A woman named Suki was the only person in the Akatsuki they didn't know about, and was killed by a worn out Naruto.
 
Pein was a fuck load to deal with. It took nearly all of Kyuubi's tails and Gaara going full Shukaku, which he strangely had control over, to bring him down. He also mocked them, by attempting to extract Shukaku while dodging Naruto.
 
After his fall, Naruto and Gaara looked like they went to hell for an all expense paid vacation.
 
“Heh…heh, I always thought I'd die by being attacked by a rabid duck…not bleeding profusely on a cave floor, staring at sand castle.” Panted Naruto as he began to feel himself slipping unconsciousness, with a pile of bloody sand in front of him. But Kyuubi knew better. The brat was dying and was dying fast.
 
Shukaku, though smart enough not to go on one of his insane sprees, also noticed that Gaara too was dying. Sending out a demonic chakra singnature to Kyuubi that held a message to him, he waited.
 
When Kyuubi received the message from the one-tailed demon almost instantly. He under stood what he wanted. It was a win-win situation. Smirking, he began flaring his chakra as high as he could.
 
Noticing that Kyuubi was agreeing, he pushed as much energy he could into his vessel before a blinding white light filled the cavern.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&
Spira: Luca
&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Getting off the ship that brought them to Luca, Braska, Auron, and Jecht all took a look around. Jecht immediately took note of to the blitzball stadium and started bugging Braska if they could go as Auron just gave an exasperated sigh.
 
“Maybe later Jecht, and stop acting like a child! You're drawing unwanted attention!”
 
“Yeah? Well what about Mr. Sandman and Fox boy that just popped out of nowheresville?”
 
Finally taking notice of the two teenagers off to the side of the ship, Braska walked over to them and started shaking them awake; all the while Auron was asking himself `Why didn't I notice them?'
 
“Ugh, Where am I?” groggily asked `Fox Boy' as he sat up, holding his head and taking in his surroundings. He noticed a person wearing a navy blue and dark robe with purple hair in front of him with a worried expression.
 
“You're in Luca. Are you alright? Who are you?”
 
Looking at the person, he answered, “Naruto. And where's Luca? Where's Gaara?” then he noticed the red head right next to him with his gourd pouring out sand. And he was asleep. HE WAS ASLEEP?!
 
“SHIT! GAARA'S ASLEEP!”
 
“Not any more Uzumaki. The Shukaku just kept me in my mindscape to explain a couple things. We aren't in the elemental countries anymore apparently. Kyuubi and Shukaku used up most of their chakra to keep us alive and send us here.”
 
The three in front of them were clearly confused. What were the Elemental Countries? Jecht, being the less tactless of the group, made his question clear. “What are the elemental countries?”
Looking over to the shirtless male with a strange tattoo that looked like a J, Naruto answered. “It's where we are from. There are five main elemental countries and a couple lesser ones.”
 
Gaara then continued the explanation, “There are five kages, the strongest shinobi in the village, for each of the five upper countries. Konoha, Suna, Kiri, Iwa, and Kumo. I am the Kazekage while Naruto was supposed to be the Rokudaime Hokage before we ended up here. The kages are Hokage, Kazekag, Mizukage, Tsuchikage, and Raikage respectively.”
 
A look of understanding dawned on both Braska and Auron's faces while Jecht's bluntness still prevailed over all. “If those are your homes, then what are you doing here?”
 
Turning their attention to the shirtless person, they began explaining all that had happened…
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
Zanarkand: Yunalesca's Chamber.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
 
They had finally made. Braska, Auron, Jecht, Gaara, and Naruto had all made it to Zanarkand in one piece. Gaara and the blonde had become Braska's guardians in Luca, and fought along side him until the end.
 
Standing in the center of the room, they were arguing about who would become the Final Aeon for Braska.
 
“Jecht, you can't be serious! You still have a family! Let me do it! I have no one waiting for me. If your dead, you can't even try to make it back to Tidus and your wife!” shouted Naruto at the person he had come to look at as a father.
 
Giving a sad smile, he looked down at the ground. “Sorry brat. I know there's no way for me to get back home. It's impossible. You guys are still young. Find yourself a girl brat. You to sandman.”
 
Twitching at the nickname, Gaara was half tempted to kill the man in front of him.
 
“Let's go, Braska.”
 
Turning to the rest of the group, Jecht and Braska each asked a request.
 
“Watch over my kid would ya?”
 
“Take care of Yuna.”
 
That would be the last time Auron, Gaara, or Naruto would ever see the two again until they died.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&
Time Skip: Ten Years-Location: Luca
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&
 
It was pure chaos in the blitzball stadium. People were screaming, running away from the fiends that had broken into the stadium. Even with the efforts of Summoner Yuna and her guardians, there were just too many.
 
“Shit! Wakka! That lizard is about to kill those guys!” shouted Lulu to the blitzball wielding Wakka from across the stands.
 
“I won't make it! My ball will lose too, much power on the trip!”
 
Then, a figure wearing a red robe with his arm in a sling a katana on his shoulder appeared to the side of the fiend. Turning it's attention to the man next to him, the red cloaked figure pulled his arm out of his sling, letting part of the robe reveal a black chest plate and sea green arm guard.
 
Slicing down, the fiend was cut in half as it evaporated into pyreflies.
 
When they didn't see blood flying, Lulu and Wakka turned their attention to the person responsible of saving the audience's lives. “Sir Auron!”
 
Finishing off a dog looking fiend, Tidus looked at who Wakka was talking to. “Who? Who is Sir- Hey look out!”
 
Sabaku Soso (Desert Funeral)!”
 
Crushing the fiend that was sneaking up behind the person known as Auron, a bunch of sand fell to the ground. “You've lost your touch, Auron.”
 
“And you took damn time getting here…Gaara.”
 
Stepping out of the shadows, Gaara (He looks like the Gaara from the Shippuden) noticed multiple shadows descending from the sky. With a sigh, he pulled up the sand shield around each human (And Guado) to protect them from the coming onslaught of…
 
99 kunai in the shape of sparrows.
 
Suzume no Kyuujuukyuu.(99 Sparrows)
 
Cries of pain erupted from the fiends in the stadium as the kunai impaled them, turning them into pyreflies. Jumping down from the brim of the stadium, a blonde with three whisker marks on his each of his cheeks smirked as he landed.
 
“Always got to make an entrance Uzumaki.”
 
Naruto, or `Uzumaki' as Gaara called them, wore a pair of black baggy pants with a red one sleeved yukata that went down his left arm, and was tucked in. Wearing a black sash across his waist that was at an angle where it went to cover about mid part of his right thigh. Still wearing the navy blue nin sandals, he had grown his hair out to where it covered his forehead and reached down to his shoulders with nothing to hold it up.
 
With a smirk, he began chuckling as he threw Gaara's question back at him.
 
“Well, what about you? Your opening technique was to lift the body of a fiend into the air, so all fighting would stop to see what's going on, and then crushing the thing sending sand everywhere.”
 
Slightly ticked, the Shukaku jinchuuriki decided to change the subject. “I bet I can kill more than you.”
 
“You wanna-“ Naruto was cut off as he narrowed his eyes towards the Maester's box, where Maester Seymour was summoning Anima, one of the most feared Aeons.
 
A black anchor dropped into a black portal in the ground as it began pulling up some sort of mummified looking beast. As it's eye began glowing, it threw back it's head as it unleashed the spell pain on the fiends in the stadium, completely wiping them out.
 
“People of Spira! I have shown you my power! I have shown you I am worthy of being a Maester of Yevon! I shall protect you all till my last breath!” Seymour shouted to the people as he held his hands in the air.
 
All the while, Naruto and Gaara both thought the same thing.
 
`He reminds me of Orochimaru…'
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
A/N: Oh I'm a bad, bad, person. I've started up another fic! Don't worry, I'll still update my other ones, but this one has been nagging me forever! I can't take! I had to write!