Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Four Parts of a Whole ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: History is doomed to repeat itself. Watch as three generations of ninja fall into this dangerous category.
Info:
“talking”
Thinking
“Demon / inner persona talking”
Demon/ inner persona thinking
Jutsu
A/N
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Prolog:
Back when Konoha began, the First deiced that there should be four main clans. They were and still are the Uchiha, the clan of Genjutsu the south; the Hyuuga, the clan of Taijutsu and the east; the Ozuma, the clan of Ninjutsu and the north; and the Kazema, the clan of Kenjutsu and the west. Each of the clan heirs showed promise to become great ninja. Each a master of the clan art at the mere age of twelve. This is were our story begins.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chapter 1:
At the Konoha academy.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*
“What are you doing, Sheepdog?” Tsunade asked a girl with shaggy black hair and a purple kimono with blue decorations.
“Okaa-san said that we need to make clan symbols. That way the clans will be destinkly different from each other,” she said matter-o-factly.
“I bet Oji-san didn’t approve it, Kazumi.” Tsunade said smugly.
“Well actually, Hokage-sama as well as Kazema-san, Hyuuga-san and Uchiha-san all approved it. They’re the ones who told the heirs to make them, Tsunade-hime.”
With that, Tsunade was speechless. Nobody and I mean nobody had ever talked to her the Hokage’s Niece. She would if she could punch Kazumi senseless.
While this whole conversion was going on, four boys were trying to tell who was winning. It wasn’t going well. Each had a different option.
“I bet Tsunade-chan is winning. She has such a way with words,” a boy with white hair said(never guess who)
“Ha. How would you know Jiraiya? The most words she ever used with you are ‘buzz off you dirty pervert’ and ‘Jiraiya, you’re annoying,’” a boy with bright blond hair said quit loudly.
“Oh shut-up Naruto.” Jiraiya said.
“You two bicker worse than those two.” Orochimaru said quietly while he point at Tsunade and Kazumi.
“You stay out of this you pompous asshole.” Jiraiya yelled at Orochimaru.
It was with this statement he gained the attention of every fan-girl in the room, but most importantly that of Tsunade. A few minutes later all that was left of Jiraiya was a crumpled heap on the floor.
“Jiraiya, you are such an idiot. But I got to commend you. You just pissed off every Ocochimaru fan-girl. Good-job,” Naruto said as he laughed at Jiraiya’s sculling form on the floor.
“Now everyone settle down. It is time to a sign teams,” the instructor said.
‘I want to be with Tsunade-chan and well I don’t care as long as it’s not Orochimaru,’ Jiraiya thought.
“We want each squad to have a balance of strength and abilities. So that’s how we set them up. I will know announce the squads. Team 7: Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru.”
The reactions weren’t exactly what the instructor excepted.
“Why don’t I have to be with that freak!” Jiraiya yelled.
“Jiraiya I thought I taught you earlier not to insult Orochimaru-kun!” Tsunade said as she hit Jiraiya on the head.
“Ow! Come on Tsunade-chan don't be like that," Jiraiya said.
"Don't call me Tsunade-chan. I wouldn't think of even going on a date with you even if you were the last boy on earth." Tsunade said.
"Sorry to break it to you Tsunade-hime, but if you were the last girl on earth Orochimaru-teme wouldn't go out with you." Kazumi said as she tried to stop laughing.
"Why you little..." Tsunade never got to finish her thought for the instructor cut her off.
“Okay, I will now move on with the rest of the teams. Team 13: Kazumi Ozuma, Naruto Kazema, and Sasuke Uchiha.” the instructor finished.
"Not bad. The three of us will easily smoke Team 7 any day." Naruto said.
Both Sasuke and Kazumi nodded their agreement before head to lunch.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Okay the remake of chapter 1 of The Four Clans. I personal think that this is way better.
Team 13's Naruto and Sasuke are the grandfathers of Team7's Naruto and Sasuke. Kazumi will come into play more with the Team 7's generation.