Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Friends of Kyuubi ❯ Some Ideas and a Personal War ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~<(Anything Goes Tsuihousha-Oekaki Studios)>~~

Friends of Kyuubi

Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Excell: Yeah, hi. We are a pair of schizophrenic teenagers who reads lemons and can write absolute crap in all dear hopes it will get better over time. Sure. We so own Naruto. Let me tell `ya… ><#

Lina: But seriously, all we own of Naruto is the first DVD that we bought while we were in New York. And out of this story, we own are our OC's. Seriously… Common' people…

Key for Morons:

<((Scene Change))>

"Talk"

`Thought'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

<((Outside of Tsunade's Office))>

"Yaiba-sensei! This place is BEAUTIFUL! And look! All of those little kiddies out there are playing together! Isn't it kawaii!" Garasu called out as she was admiring the scene outside the window. "Yes, its absolutely fabulous out here." Yaiba said with a smile. "It is, isn't it…" Haku said as she walked over and slumped onto the window frame next to the hyperactive girl. "So much different than our home. The architecture here in this town is so nice and vibrant, especially compared to our small and simple house-like buildings at home." Kyou said as he continued taking down notes in a small and fat black book. It looked like 1/8th of the book had been written in already. "Huh? What's that you got there, Kyou?" Garasu asked as she sat next to her teammate. "Oh, this? It's notes on Konoha. I've been keeping track of this village's brilliance since we arrived, that way,

people at home will know what it's like outside of our little village." Kyou answered.

"Ano sa Ano sa, who are those people? I haven't seen them around here before." A sun shine blonde haired boy asked his friends. "I don't know, dobe." A boy with black raven hair told the other. "Maybe we should go and say hi to them, you guys. They look nice." A girl with cotton candy hair said as she started to walk towards the group of strangers.

"Ohayo, minna-san. My name's Sakura. Welcome to Konoha. It'd be my honor to be one of your first friends here, seeing that you guys are from outside this village." The pink haired girl said as she stood in front of the group of strangers. "This is Naruto, and this is Sasuke." She said as she pointed to the guys.

"Oh!" Garasu said as she shot up to shake Sakura's hand. "I'm Garasu Hebi! And these are my teammates, Koneko Yaiba," "Ohayo Gatzumasu." Yaiba said as she waved her hand. "This is Kyou Wanizame," Kyou simply looked up, gave a simple "Yo.", and then continued on writing in his book. "And this is Haku Raion." Haku waved absently to the newly found friends behind her while still looking out the window.

"I'm pleased to meet all of you." Sakura said with a smile. "Hn." Is all Sasuke said. "Ano sa Ano sa, where's your sensei?" Naruto asked his new friends. "Hondo? (A/U: L: It's what I say when I'm confused, so Garasu-chan will say it too.) She's right here." Garasu said with a blank face (A/U: E: Kind of like Osaka's (from AzuManga Daioh) blank face.) on, while pointing to Yaiba.

"Well, YEAH, she DOES look older that you three, but not old enough to be a sensei." Sakura said while pointing a rude thumb to Yaiba. Or at least rude on Yaiba's standards.

"Look, girlie. I may be only 19 years, but I'm strong enough to go head to head with not only all of your ANBUs here, but your Hokage too. So, don't go taking age and looks so seriously. After all, didn't that Uchiha Itachi-boy come from this village? Wasn't he an ANBU squad leader at the age of 13?" Yaiba said, not even looking up at the pink haired-girl.

But when she mentioned Itachi, she struck a nerve in Sasuke. He charged at her and grabbed her by the collar of her kimono. "WHAT ABOUT ITACHI? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM? TELL ME." Sasuke yelled in her face in a threatening voice, though Yaiba seemed unfazed. "Hey! Put Yaiba-sensei down!" Garasu screamed as she quickly untied her forehead protestor from her waist and retied it at her forehead, reading herself for a fight if necessary. "Sasuke! Put her down! She probably only heard of rumors about him!" Naruto said as he tried to pull Sasuke off of the woman.

"That will be enough, Uchiha! Let Miss Koneko down this very instant!" Tsunade yelled at Sasuke, startling him. "Gomen, Hokage-sama." Sasuke said as he reluctantly let go of Yaiba. "Now that that's out of the way, the four of you please enter my office." With that, Tsunade made a gesture for the group to enter her office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

<((Inside of Tsunade's Office))>

"Well, Miss Koneko, what would you like to discuss with me today, since I for one do not recall summoning anyone from your village." Tsunade said as she sat at her desk. With that said, Yaiba took out a scroll, and started reading: "We would like to start an alliance with Konoha. We find that this alliance important to us because of the fact that we both have had our run-ins with bad luck. But due to these problems, with the past with alliances, we would understand if you declined our offer. Please do put some thought into it. Gin Urufu, Toumoku of Youkaigakure." With that said, Yaiba rolled the scroll up and returned it to her pack.

"I see. So… It's about a new alliance…" Tsunade said, thinking it over as she spoke the words. "Hai. Do you have your answer now or would you like to think this through?" Garasu said as she stepped up towards Tsunade's desk. "Yes, if you don't mind." Tsunade said to the girl harshly. Tsunade could hear the girl with silver hair called Haku mumble something about `stupid adults' and `outliving their worth by 30', which she was offended by.

"I should at least let the four of you stay in my village for the time being. You are dismissed. Kakashi's group will show you to where you are going to be staying. It's going to be pretty hard for you four to miss them, after all, you already started your own personal war with Uchiha." Tsunade gestured for them to get out of her office.

"Which is the last thing any of us needed." She mumbled as they left the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

<((Outside of Hokage tower))> (A/U: L: I haven't seen it, from where I am in the comic. One question, though. Is it even a tower?? I'm picturing something like the tower from Lord of the Rings with out the funky thing at the top..)

"Gomen for the fight earlier, Uchiha." Yaiba said while crossing her arms in front of her. "I didn't know it would string a cord so hard. (A/U: L: Violin talk…) I've only heard rumors about him, and most I doubt truthful." Yaiba said, without a sign of remorse on her face.

"Now that that little quarrel is over.. Hey cotton-candy, what did you say your name was again?" Kyou said as he stood up and stretched.

"My name is Sakura." Sakura said with frustration showing in her voice. `I can't believe he just called me cotton-candy.. urg!'

"Calm down, I didn't mean to start a war! I have short-term memory, I can barely remember my own sister's name half of the time, Sakura, I think it was." Kyou said while waving his hands in front of his face as a defense. Seeing the girl sigh and push it away, he sighed himself. "Now, if you three wouldn't mind, we would like to have a rest and have something besides rabbits and trail mix for dinner."

Tbc…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Authoress' Notes~

Lina: Yay! We're done! ::slumps to ground in total fatigue:: Sleepy time now… *yawn*

Excell: As Lina said before she slumped off, this is the farthest we're going to be for now. We're going on vacation with the Shidoobee's (Rolling Stones-obsessed people) and Lina's family for the next week. Then we start school. v.v;

L: And we won't even be abel to write while down the shore. But on weekends during the school year, we will! ^^

E: Heck, If we have enough motivation, we'll write a new chapter every week! (We might even get extra credit in Lang. Arts class…)

L: But in order to get us motivated, WRITE REVIEWS!!! We promise we won't burn Sakura-baka with flames unless the flame sounds like this:

"Your story suxs. Stop riting it, stupids."

E: If you write reviews like that, I truly pity your true writing.

L: Thank you, Chibi Kitsune-chan, for leaving a review! ::glomps CK-chan:: ^^ And I'm sorry if I made any of the characters OOC… I didn't mean to if I did. Just let me know how they should act if OOC happened in this chapter, okies? Thankies.

Both: ::does army salute thingy:: WE SOLUTE ANY BRAVE AUTHOR AND OR AUTHORESS WHO IS WILLING TO GIVE THEIR PRECIOUS TIME TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER SOON AFTER THEY WRITE AND POST THE FIRST!!!

E: G2g before Lina's mom comes down and yells at us for being on the computer.

Both: Bai bai!!!