Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gamabunta's School of Summoning ❯ Keditsumonne ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The young kitsune looked up at her parents, soft crimson eyes blinking curiously. Her mother's white fur stirred in the salty air, seven tails waving gently behind her. Her father in all his dark blue glory nodded at the vixen's words. A deep rumbling voice perked her attention and she looked over at the giant frog sitting before her parents, flinching slightly as the scent of smoke invaded her sensitive nostrils.
Gamabunta eyed Miyaki critically, holding his pipe mere inches from his mouth.
“Your daughter - Keditsumonne was it? - is fully prepared to make the sacrifices it takes to become a Shinobi summon creature? To give her life to protect the ideals and village of her master?”
“Yes, of course.” Miyuki looked at her kit. “Aren't you?”
The child nodded enthusiastically, wagging her two tails eagerly. “Uh-huh! Ked-chan is gonna be like `kaachan and protect people and…” A small yellow creature took flight beside her and she pounced, crying, “Flutterbye!”
Miyaki's smile became a bit strained and she laughed nervously. “That can be forced out of her.”
Gamabunta just chuckled quietly, nodding to himself. “She is still young and deserves all the innocence that can be bestowed upon her.” He inhaled on his pipe and blew out a ring of smoke. “I'll see her tomorrow then.”
“At the Great Oak, yes. Come along, sweetling. Tomorrow's a big day for you.”
~*~
~*~
~*~
Hn… This was shorter than I remember. Oh well. Nine! Since you're the star of this, you do the disclaimer!
Nine: -grumble- Angel doesn't own Naruto.
Angel: And so, till next time!