Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ hamburger mishap ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: As you read this I want you to feel the utmost sympathy for our poor Naru-chan. This story is actually true! And I was the one in Naruto's shoes! We were sitting, minding our own business when suddenly a hamburger comes soaring out of nowhere and slaps into my friend Johnna's face! She blamed me, even though I was on the other side of her by a WALL! Argh, I was so mad, I dropped the f-bomb and I got ISS. It was pure hell! T.T
 
Disclaimer: Of course I don't own Naruto, you fools! You wouldn't want to know how the story would go if I did. MUHAHAHAHA… sorry.
 
`Great. Hamburgers. Actually, one couldn't really say this soggy, grayish, greasy lump of soy-product was even a hamburger. I swear, this crap has to be unhealthy. Psh, and my friends make fun of me for eating ramen all the time. They say THAT is unhealthy?!'
 
“Naruto Uzumaki” I stated when the lunch lady asked me my name. I typed in my lunch number, with a sulky pout and toddled over to my table. I dropped my plate onto the table and wrinkled my nose in disgust as the “meat” wriggled gaily, as if it hadn't a care in the world. Darn lucky burger.
 
“Naruto, stop lookin at it like that, man. Its's not really THAT bad.”
 
I grimaced at my friend Shikamaru as I plopped down onto the round stool that was attached to the cafeteria table.
 
“If its not so bad, why don't YOU eat it, Shika?” My friend's eye twitched and he turned away to pout.
 
“See!” I shouted accusingly. “You know this… thing… is just NASTY. Even Chouji won't eat it, and he's a freakin' bottomless PIT!” My voice rose into a passionate shriek as my enthusiasm got hold of me.
 
“Would you just shut-up, dobe?” My best friend, Sasuke sat down beside me with his own tray of slop-unfit-for-pigs-much-less-humans.
 
“AAHH, don't call me that, teme! And, NO! I won't shut up! This is just inhumane! To feed us something dogs wouldn't even freakin' eat! It's disgusting!” As I finished my rant I was panting in a most zealous fashion.
 
“He does have a point Sasuke. I mean, look at it, not to mention it smells horrible.” Kiba held his nose and cast the “hamburger” a disdainful glance. I couldn't help but snicker at the poor dog-boy.
 
Sasuke rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. “That's enough guys. Just eat it and - ”
 
THWACK!
 
A wet, squishy sound emanated from the other side of Sasuke's head. I didn't know what had just happened but from the pale, wide-eyed, horror-filled expression on my friend's face I knew it wasn't good.
 
Leaning back in my seat, I peeked around the raven-haired boy's back to see the other side of his face. Instantly, I burst into hysterical laughter.
 
Glued to Sasuke's face was the object we had been discussing only moments ago… yep, a duck. Oh, no wait, I meant a hamburger.
 
Suddenly, his expression changed into one of pure, unadulterated rage. As scary as it was, I just couldn't stop laughing. In fact, it only made me laugh harder, tears pouring from my eyes when I noticed the uproarious expressions of my friends.
 
My mirth died quickly as Sasuke grabbed the hunk of burger off of my plate and caused it to collide with my own face.
 
“You think its funny? That's disgusting Naruto. You are gonna pay.” The ominous hiss slithered from between my friend/ now enemy's teeth.
 
My blue eyes widened impossibly as I realized what Sasuke was accusing me of.
 
“You think I did that?!” I asked incredulously. Wiping unknown greasy substances from my flushing face.
 
Sasuke just glared daggers at me. A look that said `How could anyone think differently”
 
“Sasuke, you idiot, I'm on the other side of you. I couldn't possibly have done that!”
 
“You have arms, dobe. And I'm not stupid.”
 
“HA, obviously you are! I didn't throw the stupid hamburger!”
 
“Whatever, moron. You're still gonna pay.”

”I DIDN'T THROW THE F**KIN' HAMBURGER!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
My voice echoed across the now deathly quiet cafeteria.
 
`oopsie…'
 
A cold hand grasping at the collar of my flame-colored t-shirt brought me out of my embarrassment. I turned to find Kakashi-sensei eyeing me down.
 
“Come on Naruto, you've just earned yourself a talk with the principal. I'll just go tell him - ”
 
With violent shrug, I pulled away from my teacher. “I'll tell him myself!” I growled out through clenched teeth, and with a deadly glare aimed at Sasuke, I stomped towards the office, Kakashi following close behind.
 
********
 
I trudged towards my bus with a lethal glare at anyone who had the audacity to even look my way. Making my way up the stairs of the cheese-colored, over-sized vehicle and down the aisle, I made it to the very last seat and threw my bookbag to the floor with a violent toss. Just as I threw myself into the seat beside it I saw a mass of raven hair coming up the stairs of the bus.
 
Sasuke made his way to the small back seat that he sat in every day. Oceans met night skies as our gleaming eyes caught the attention of the other. I glowered fiercely, expecting the same. What I saw caught me off-guard completely.
 
Sasuke sat down with a sigh, keeping his eyes locked with mine. “I'm sorry, Naruto.”
 
My breath hitched in my throat and I pinched myself hard on my forearm to make sure I wasn't dreaming. “You're what?”
 
“I'm sor-” Realizing that I was making fun of him, Sasuke quickly shut his mouth and a scowl appeared on his pale features.
 
I chuckled and shook my head. “Ah, s'alright. It ain't the first time or the last time I'll go to see the principal.”
 
Sasuke flinched slightly. “Whatdya get?” he asked, holding out his hand to take my yellow write-up form.
 
“Two days of In School Suspension.” I pursed my lips and exhaled harshly through my nose. I hated ISS, it was like prison. Cooped up in a little black square cell for the whole 8 hours of school, it was pure torture.
 
Sasuke observed my pout and smirked arrogantly.
 
“Well, maybe, from now on, you won't throw food.”
 
“TEME!”
 
A/N: Isn't that the most awful thing! It was so unfair! I cried and cried and punched a wall and cried some more! Pity me, review plz!