Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Highschool With Deidara And Tobi ❯ Chapter 4: Art Class ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ok, so Deidara, Tobi, and Nella didn't really run out of the class. They were actually still inside.

Nella got up, "Bye, Mr. Hyan!" Nella said, walking out the door.

Deidara and Tobi followed Nella.

Tobi took out his schedule, which he kept in his pocket, "Art class is next," he said.

<i>Deidara-kun.</i> was all of what Nella thought.

Deidara smirked, which was what Nella expected.

Deidara and Tobi followed Nella as she exited the hallway. Some students were stampeding outside, some were making out, and some at their lockers.

<i> Oh, Deidara and Tobi don't have lockers...</i> Nella remembered.

Nella entered the hallway next to the one where Mr. Hyan's class was, and entered the first class she saw to the left. The door was rainbow colored, and there was a gold plate that read, "Mrs. Kaya's Art Class".

The door wasn't open, though. Mrs. Kaya was always so busy grading the students' art.

Nella opened the door for Tobi and Deidara to go through.

"Oh, hello!" said Mrs. Kaya, "You were from the office, right?"

"Yes, un," replied Deidara.

"Oh, great! Sit anywhere you want!" said Mrs. Kaya, who let her students sit anywhere they want.

Nella sat down in a beige, circular empty table, which had four brown chairs which was placed around it. Deidara sat next to her, and Tobi sat next to Deidara. One free seat was left.

<i> Rrrrrring!</i>

The bell rung, and all the students looked quietly at Mrs. Kaya.

"I have good news for you, students, we ha-"

A boy almost a short as Nella barged in the classroom. He had snow white hair, and brown eyes.

"I'm sorry I was late; Barlo tried to steal my money, again," the boy said.

"I'm sorry, but I have to count that as a tardy," Mrs. Kaya said, writing on a notepad that Billy (the boy) was late.

Billy sighed, and sat in the available seat next to Tobi and Nella.

"Are you new?" Billy asked Tobi and Deidara.

"Yes, I'm new!" Tobi said.

"Yeah, un..." said Deidara.

"Well, my precious students, seems we have two handsome new students here in our class," Mrs. Kaya said.

Nella giggled.

"What are your names?" Mrs. Kaya asked Tobi and Deidara.

"I'm Tobi!" said Tobi happily.

"Deidara, un," Deidara said in a bored tone.

"Everybody, say welcome Deidara and Tobi!" Mrs. Kaya told the class.

No one said anything. Nella giggled more, though.

"What are we going to do?!" asked Tobi.

"Well, we're going to learn how to mold clay," said Mrs. Kaya, "It'll be a blast! I'll even display the best sculpture in the library!"

No one answered.

"Hmph," said Deidara.

Mrs. Kaya didn't notice Deidara, "Tobi, would you like to pass out the clay?"

"Yes, Kaya-sensei!" Tobi immediatly replied.

The joyful good boy took the bag of clay from Mrs. Kaya, and passed a big lump of clay (about the size of an orange) to everyone.

Nella raised her hand, "Do I have to do this?"

She didn't want to embarass herself to the best sculpter she has ever known, Deidara.

"Yes," said Mrs. Kaya.

Nella would get the black lines thing on her face, but she was in the real world.

"I'm a good boy," Tobi said, sitting next to Deidara again.

"This will be your experimental clay! Tomorrow, I will give you another piece of clay. The clay I'm going to give you tomorrow is the one we'll learn with," Mrs. Kaya said, "Now, I would like to see how you mold clay without me teaching you. So, go on, class, mold your clay! Create some art!"

"I'm the best sculpter in the class," Billy told Deidara and Tobi, "Right Nella?" he said, then looking at Nella.

"Uh...." Nella replied, since Deidara was there.

Deidara was a better artist than Billy, in her opinion. Billy cried easily, so Nella just said something that wasn't intelligent.

"Yea, whatever. I'm going to make the <i>best</i> work of art! I'll also dedicate it to you, Nella," Billy smiled at Nella.

Nella gave a weak laugh, and then stared at her lump of clay.

"We'll see whos the best artist, un," Deidara said.

"I need to use the bathroom," Billy ran to Mrs. Kaya's desk, and then out the door.

Nella looked at Deidara, "Deidara, you won't do anything to make your clay explode, right?"

"She said she wanted us to have a blast, yeah," Deidara replied, "Art is a bang!"

"She didn't mean it literally! You can make it come to life though... Like your birds... And not make it explode..." Nella said.

"Yeah, Deidara. Be a good boy!" said Tobi.

"Shut up, Tobi. Fine, Nella-san, un..." Deidara sighed, then placed his hand on the lump of clay.

Soon, the was sculpted into a bird.

"I'm almost done," said Deidara, "I need to make it come to life,"

"You can ask the teacher to bring the class outside, so everyone can watch you make it come to life," Nella said.

"Can I ride the bird?" Tobi asked.

Deidara just looked at Tobi. Then, he got up, and went up to Mrs. Kaya.

"Can we go outside, so I can show everyone what I can do with my art?" Deidara asked, showing his bird to Mrs. Kaya.

"Wow! That's excellent, Deidara," she said, "But why can't we do it inside the class?"

"It's a surprise, yeah," replied Deidara.

"Ok then," Mrs. Kaya said, "But it better be a good reason,"

Deidara then sat next to Tobi, who saw him rolling the lump of clay into an oval like shape. Nella was turning the clay ball into a sphere. Billy came back, and sat down next to Tobi.

"You're done now, Deidara? No offence, but that can't compare to my art," Billy said.

<i> Billy better shut up before Deidara makes him explode!</i> thought Nella.

A few minutes later, Billy sculpted his clay into a cat's head. Tobi and Nella thought his sculpture looked pretty realistic.

"See? This is how it's done," Billy showed off his art to Deidara.

Deidara snatched the cat's head from Billy's hand, and destroyed it. Then, he handed it back to Billy, smirking.

"What the hell?!" screamed Billy.

"Are you done, class?" asked Mrs. Kaya.

The air was filled with yeses and nos, and almost dones.

"I'll give you five minutes to finish your sculpture," said Mrs. Kaya, "Deidara want to show us something,"

Everyone seemed to agree at that time limit.

"What are you making, Nella-senpai?" Tobi asked.

"Yeah, un?" Deidara said, looking at Nella's sculpture.

Nella blushed, "Uh... A smiley face?" Nella replied, poking her fingers into the ball, then making a horrible smile on it, "Making sculptures isn't my talent, ok? I'm just doing something simple and basic,"

<i> Deidara-kun, please don't insult me!</i> Nella yelled in her head.

"Well..." began Deidara.

"I suck, I know!" Nella said, then looking at the ground.

Tobi hinted to Deidara that is was best to not say anything.

"That sucks, Nella," Billy said.

Nella looked at Billy, "Your face sucks!"

"WHAT?!" screamed Billy.

And Billy and Nella fought for six minutes, as Deidara and Tobi watched (Tobi was sculpting his clay while watching).

"Ok class, lets all go outside," Mrs. Kaya said, "Deidara wants to show us a trick with his sculpture,"

So, the whole class followed Mrs. Kaya outside in an unorderly fashion. Nella, Tobi, and Deidara were near each other.

"Now, other classes are working, so everyone, please be quiet," Mrs. Kaya intructed.

Tobi saw Billy telling something to Mrs. Kaya, and Mrs. Kaya didn't look pleased at all.

"Deidara-senpai, I think he's telling her that you destroyed his sculpture," Tobi told Deidara.

Deidara smirked, "I don't care, un,"

Mrs. Kaya led everyone to a grassy field, where birds, butterflies, and all sorts of bugs were nesting. Medium sized trees were at each corner of the rectangular field.

"Ok Deidara, please show us your trick," Mrs. Kaya said.

"Ok, yeah," Deidara said, gently throwing his sculpture on the grassy ground.

<i> POOF!</i>

The orange sized bird was taller than the size of a small store.

Everyone gazed in awe.

"Like my art?" he said, mainly trying to tease Billy.

He jumped onto the clay bird.

"Can I ride?" asked Tobi, "Please, senpai?"

"No, Tobi," Deidara said.

Nella giggled.

Deidara then made his bird fly around, as everyone was like "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!".

Nella smiled up at Deidara, who was already high up in the sky. Deidara smiled back at her.

"Deidara-senpai!" Tobi said, waving to him.

Deidara turned his face around, and made his bird land onto the grass.

"Please! I want to ride! I'm a good boy!" Tobi pleaded.

"Fine!" said Deidara, "Nella, I guess you can come along, too," he said, after seeing Nella's eyes, which read that she wanted to also have a ride.

Tobi jumped onto the bird, and Nella flew to the bird. Deidara was at the front, Nella at the middle, and Tobi at the back.

"Ready?" Deidara asked his comrades.

"Yup," said Nella, happily.

Deidara then flew the bird around, and everyone was still like, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, holy friggin cow!"

And then the bell rung from inside, and Deidara landed the bird.

Class ended, but everyone was still gazing in awe at Deidara and his bird.