Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ His Will ❯ His Will ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: His Will
Author: Sandlewood
Rating: G
Summary: He looks upon her with wounded eyes… One-Sided NaruSaku
Word Count: apprx. 124
Author's Note: Very short. Quite possibly the shortest drabble I've ever written. O.o
 
 
Naruto Fanfiction
 
*
 
ONE-SHOT
 
*
 
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto * Studio Pierrot * TV Tokyo * GAINAX * Aniplex * SME Visual Works * Cartoon Network * YTV (Canada) * Viz Communications * ShoPro Entertainment * STUDIOPOLIS, Inc. * Game One * Kana Video * Made In Europe * Cartoon Network L.A. * Xystus * Artsound Mexico * ABS-CBN * Hero * Mediaset * Panini Video Italia * Panini Video * Cartoon Network L.A. (Brasil) * Dublarte * Shonen Jump (Japan) * Shonen Jump (USA) * Shueisha * Glènat España * Carlsen Comics * Banzai! * Japonica Polonica Fantastica (JPF) " * Shonen Jump (Sweden)
 
*
 
All Fanfics created by Sandlewood (me) were written for the sole purpose of shared entertainment and not intended for publication or sale.
 
*
 
 
 
His Will
By: Sandlewood
 
 
He looks upon her with wounded eyes, his heart, as always, worn on his sleeve for all to see. He hides his hurt behind laughter and wide smiles, waiting for the day when someone…anyone…will see beneath the mask he wears. The years have passed without a change; they still look upon him with cold eyes. His dreams, his goals, are just as unchanging as the hatred. He will counter it, as always, with his indomitable spirit, though each day it becomes more and more difficult to don his mask. And beneath it all, beyond the future he proclaims with loud bravado, beyond the attention craving pranks, passed his irrepressible grins, he gazes upon her with undisguised longing. For her, he will wait forever…because…she's Sakura-chan.
 
 
*
 
Owari
 
*