Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ How Itachi turned to the Dark side ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

One day Itachi was out getting groceries for his family. "OH great!" He says. "I forgot to get the zucchinis." He heads back with zucchinis filling his head. As he steps back into the Uchiha clan's corner grocery store, he accidentally trips on a zucchini (yes a zucchini was lying there on the ground just waiting for him to trip on it) and falls head first onto the table full of zucchinis. Blood seeps out of a newly received wound. "NOOOOOOOO!" cries the manager. "NOT THE ZUCCINIS!!!!!" The manager kicks Itachi out and goes to save his zucchinis.

Later that day Itachi wakes up with Sharingan eyes. He is now crazy. "The Uchiha clan will fall along with the zucchinis!!!!!" says Itachi. He heads back home and along the way, breaks into everybodys houses and kills their zucchinis.

"What's this, who's there in my kitchen?" Uh oh thinks Itachi. No evidence must be found that I am the destroyer of the zucchinis. An old man enters his ruined kitchen. "Who- Itachi is that you? ARUGHHH!!!" The old man falls to the ground, blood splattering eveywhere. "Why..?" whispers the man before his eyes closed and his soul disappears. "Because," says Itachi, "the zucchinis!!!"

Sasuke's walking home and he sees no lights coming from his town. "What's going on?" He runs to his house and along the way sees his fallen grandparents. He panics and runs into his house, desperately trying to find his parents. But when he reaches the door to his parent's room, he finds not his parents, but his older brother Itachi!

"What, Itachi, what's going on?"

"Zucchini..."

Itachi diverts his sharingan eyes on Sasuke and uses the Tsukiyomi, filling him with a thousand times pain in a minute. And although we the readers and viewers were unable to see this, Itachi whispers quietly to himself. "No one will ever know of the zucchinis and what happened to them!

When Itachi leaves his fallen clan, he finds Kisame who he found had also had a zucchini incident. He decides to join the organization Akatsuki in ridding the world of zucchinis. "Together, we will rid the world of zucchinis!!!!" cries Itachi triumphantly.

And that is how it all happened o.o