Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ How Mortifying... ❯ The Situation ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Then, in Konoha, Kakashi, Gai, and Baki were entering Tsunade's office. Tsunade was lying on her reclined chair. Then, just as she was becoming comfortable, Kakashi asked “Hey, Tsunade, know where all our students are?” Tsunade turned shocked in the face. She realized that this must be the day the genin train with their senseis. Unfortunately, she realized this out loud. Kakashi and Gai looked at each other and nodded. Baki then nodded to both of them and slowly teleported behind Tsunade's chair. Then he whispered in her ear “Megas Yettari I presume.” Then he spun her really fast in “her” chair and she shot out of it. Kakashi then used Pain of a Thousand Years to rocket “her” to Gai. Then Gai used Leaf Hurricane to smash “her” against the desk. Then, Tsunade transformed into Megas, the leader from the first part of the story. “Heh, haven't seen you all since you graduated to jounin” Megas said eyeing the three infuriated senseis. Kakashi spoke immediately grabbing his neck. “WHERE ARE THE MALE STUDENTS?” Megas just vanished and in his place was a simple log. Gai then spoke up “Follow me outside, I know where they are” In the meantime, the nudist colony of boys back in the dungeon had just saw Naruto and Sasuke come in from the northern, and as the others, they were completely naked. Sasuke got up quickly, but it took a lot of shaking for Naruto to wake up. Naruto woke up from his daze with a slightly confused expression on his face. “Geez. What kind of weird party is this?” “Like we can help it you dope! You…grrrr…just look down” Sasuke said infuriated. Naruto looked down and saw what you'd expect with a slightly embarrassed look on his face. Meanwhile, outside of Megas Fortress, Kakashi was headed to the western gate, Gai to the southern gate, and Baki to the eastern gate and also Asuma was tagging along at the northern gate. They all hid in the trees in front of the gates. They were all about to jump out, when they're noses touched a purple walnut hanging in front of them. As you can expect, they all fell out of the trees from the gas and the guards took them inside. A short time afterwards, in the prison, Naruto and the others were sitting down, talking about how they may escape. Then they heard someone walking down the halls in the southern, eastern, northern, and western doors. Sasuke then said “Hey wait a minute. Aren't we the only eight that were assigned to this mission?” As the doors opened they all saw rather naked forms of Kakashi, Gai, Baki, and Asuma come through the doorways. All the students rushed to their senseis, except of course for Kiba since his sensei was a woman and wasn't there. Speaking of women, back in Konoha, Shizune and the real Tsunade had gotten back from their trip to Village hidden in the Clouds.