Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I want to be with you always ❯ Second Confrontation ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 5:
~Second Confrontation~
 
 
the rescue team that has ordered to brought back sasuke has reached the place where sasuke and 4 new special sound ninja's were seen. When they got there, the four guards of sasuke was already there waiting for them. Shikamaru, choji, neji and rock-lee decided that they will be the one that faces the 4 guards of sasuke. Before both factions collide, one of the guards said something... ”who's uzumaki naruto among you?” naruto replied “I'm the one! What do you want with me?” the four guards created a path on their line. “Master Sasuke ordered us to let you pass”.
So naruto heads off to where sasuke waits him. While he walk towards the path, he makes a “thumbs up” making his teammates motivated a lot more. After naruto left the sound nin's stated to accumulate chakra crating a sound barrier around the place. No one can enter nor exit. It was a four way death lock. Only who survive can exit. Meanwhile naruto is running towards the way onwards the forest. When he reached the exit of the forest, he was stunned on the scenery that he was looking. It was like the Grand Canyon. But the only difference is there's water flowing thru the cliffs making the whole place slippery. There were also spiky rocks in the side of the cliff.
 
A/N: [I'm not really good at explaining right? So to make this part easier, remember when jiraiya throw naruto on a cliff to make him accumulate the chakra of kyuubi so that he can summon gamabunta? That's the place! Just use your imagination and imagine Grand Canyon look's like that got it?]
 
“SAAAAASSSSSSSUUUKEEEEEEEE!!!” naruto shouted then a figure descend from the highest peak. “What took you so long” the figure replied. “S-sasuke?” naruto asked out of curiosity. “Your still stupid as usual...” then the figure started to walk towards naruto...it suddenly disappear out of thin air, naruto on the other hand scans the place to find where the figure hand gone to. “Your still slow as well….naruto” the figure suddenly appear below naruto. “BAM!” punching naruto's stomach. The figure started to fade it shadow showing a guy with a long black hair, yes it was sasuke. Now he was also 15, looking much more like his brother on stature. He showed neither emotion nor remorse on his opponents. He was more psychotic than ever. Sasuke whispered something on naruto's ears `so? Is this all you've got stupid!?” He then grabs naruto's neck up on the air. “Now naruto, show me what you've got!” sasuke emotionlessly commented. Then his cursed seal was activated into lvl one. Black tattoo-like carving started to cam out of sasuke's body. It was bone-chilling. Naruto feel goose-bumps rushing into his body, sasuke tightened his grip on naruto's neck causing naruto to choke. “Ugh….sa—su—KEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!” the land beneath sasuke crumbled “POOF!” smoke came out of sasuke's frontal area. *RASENGAN!!* naruto came out if the ground just like what he did on neji on the chuunin exam, it was a direct hit! Sasuke was thrown on to the air by the force that was embedded on rasengan. “hehe….you didn't expect that right?...sasuke” naruto said while red chakra was swirling around him. It was a very powerful force that every thing that has contact with the chakra diminished likes dust.
 
Sasuke was floating in the air, he feel the passion to kill, the urge to see blood. It sends shiver to his body, he tries to stop shaking in excitement but he couldn't. He laugh's insanely in mid-air. He then uses a combination of hand-seals then holds together his hand down ward. Sound of birds echo's the entire surroundings. Gliding towards naruto while forming a hand seals. *CHIDORI!!*. Naruto replied with a rasengan in his hands “TSSSSSKHHHHHKKKKKKKK!!!!” both techniques collide with one another, huge sparks flashes around naruto and sasuke, after a minute, both techniques explode and exhaust it self causing both guys to throw off the opposite sides of one another. Sasuke holds into the cliff on his back while naruto almost fell off the cliff.
 
Meanwhile sakura asked kakashi if he could help him find naruto. She persistently asks kakashi if he could help her go to the place where naruto was fighting. Kakashi looked a sakura and ask why she wanted to go, sakura replied very silently with a beaten tone “I have a feeling something bad is going to happen…” She then changes her tone to beaten into really corrigible tone “so please kakashi-sensei“. “Sigh..” Kakashi uses different combination of hand-seals, “Summoning Technique!” Pakkun was summoned to help sakura by finding the scent of naruto. Sakura's eyes sparkle, “Thank you very much! Kakashi-sensei!” she quickly follow pakkun who's already found the scent of naruto. Kakashi sight's sakura from a distance, sakura reminds him of his first love rai. “They both have the same determination”.
 
A/N: [f.y.i rai is the teammate of kakashi besides obito. She was the girl in the team of kakashi.]
 
Meanwhile sasuke and naruto was still fighting with each other. Naruto uses his “Tajuun; Kage-bunshin no jitsu!” multiple clones came out of nowhere engulfing the whole place. “That again...huh, you never learn”. “he started to change his body color, wings also came out of his back and his eye's changes into dark. “Now let's see if you can handle lvl 2 of my power!” he then fly towards the sea of naruto bunshin. “Before he collides the uses a combination of hand seal the said *TOUKAI NO CHIDORI*. Two lightning ball was swirling around sasuke. Naruto was so surprised on the new technique that sasuke uses. As sasuke fly on the sea of bunshin, everything that hits him explodes. The two lightning balls were like two big rocks that cannot easily been penetrated. “This is bad, I must think of something fast” naruto thinks in himself while watching his bunshin slaughtered by hundreds. “Kyuubi I know that were not that close but, I have a favor to ask you!” naruto said to his inner-pet “and what is it, kid?” kyuubi replied. “Lend me your power! Just for now please” naruto desperately asked kyuubi. “And what if I refuse?” kyuubi jokingly asked “then we'll both die! Come on! He's almost near us!”. “Okay then, I will grant you my power”
Kyuubi replied while accumulating his chakra in naruto. “I feel it! this chakra!” naruto's chakra level rapidly increases, forming a fox-like aura in naruto. He lowers his body in a fox-like position just like the last time. Sasuke in the other hand, descend from the air *KATON; SOBATSU FUJIN NO JITSU!!* (Punishment of the Wind God).
Sasuke's winds flaps again and again, forming multiple tornados along the place, making the ground crack and blown into the air. Naruto run like a fox while evading the tornadoes that attacks him, one tornado collides with naruto causing naruto to fly into the air. Sasuke rushes quickly in naruto who loses his fighting stance and opened his defense. “NARUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Naruto realizes that sasuke was flying towards him full force,
He then stretches his arm towards sasuke emitting a huge claw-like chakra that binds sasuke. “What!!!”?” sasuke couldn't break free from the chakra grip that naruto puts in him. “Damn!” sasuke thinks to himself while he was quickly pulled into naruto. Naruto grinned a little thinking “its my turn now to attack!”. He accumulates a huge amount of chakra in his hands forming spiral formation in his right arm. as he pulled sasuke with his claw-like chakra formation on his left arm, he then strikes the entangled sasuke with “RASENGAN!!!” on the stomach.
 
 
It was a direct hit, causing sasuke to spit out blood on his mouth “Urgh….curse you!!! I will not be beaten that easily!!” as sasuke falls beneath, he moves into the tornado near him and flaps his wings in the center of tornado causing him to ascend from the air again but with the force of the tornado along with him, he quickly uses a combination of hand seals. He positioned himself in the center of the tornado and charge up a huge amount of chakra causing the whole land to shake. Black clouds started to form above them it was like Armageddon. The tornadoes that sasuke created earlier started to burn, Large lightning bolts strike around the place, loud thunders echoes the whole place, rocks started to fly off the ground like the was no gravity the whole place was trembling because of the chakra that sasuke was accumulating. The whole place was burning [even the water] everything was in flames, naruto was stunned on what happened on the whole place, shiver started to send onto his spine.
 
 
He noticed a huge burning tornado in front of him. Sasuke was inside, chanting something. He decided to enter the tornado. They did not notice that someone was watching them. It was kabuto, standing on a peak of a mountain. “Very good sasuke you finally mastered the lvl 3 of the cursed seal...” kabuto commented while laughs insanely. Naruto was stunned on what he seeing; sasuke's wings started to change. It looks like more now a wing of a bat, he also stated to grow some claws on his elbow and he has horn now. The horn looks like the horn of Baphomet in ragnarok online. His skin color also change from light gray it changes back into normal color. His sharingan is always activated but his iris [the white part on the eye] changed into black. It was like malevolent change. His voice also changes into more evil tone. “So? shall we start?” sasuke emotionlessly asked. He quickly vanishes then reappeared in front of naruto. “Too slow” sasuke sadistically grinned. He quickly do a punch and kick combo's on naruto; first a strong punch on the stomach that made naruto almost unconscious then a knee on he head following a 1-2 punch on the face then doing a 250 degree kick that connects on the right shoulder of naruto “snap!” naruto's right shoulder bone break. He quickly falls into the ground head first. Sasuke just stand in the air the lightly smile, he crossed his arm then vanish. When naruto was almost near the ground, sasuke appeared below him then kicking naruto in the head rock-lee style! Naruto's jaw almost thorn out because of the impact, sasuke quickly grabs the neck of naruto as he ascend into the air. “Your still weak as ever…naruto” sasuke commented while holding naruto in the neck. Naruto replied with a beaten tone of voice “S-so? How does it feel to kill someone sasuke...ugh..” sasuke stood silent for a second thinking what naruto commented. “haven't kill someone before?” naruto asked again now looking more calmly to sasuke. “shut up!” the annoyed sasuke replied.
 
Next Chapter:
 
~Realization~