Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I Wish ❯ A Place To Stay ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here I am, yet again...we just keep on going...If you are still reading this fanfic, could you do me a favor a tell me if you can notice that two people are writing this...Our writing style is a little different. Insanity's style is very descriptive, when mine gets right to the point....I had to tune it up and I believe Insanity had to tune it down...so yeah...enjoy ^_^
 
A Place To Stay
Ch. 3
`' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `' `'
As they neared the gates, the ninjas on duty, stopped them.
 
“Who are you? State your business.” Asked one of the ninja, who were staring at the four beautiful women before him.
 
Neko mentally slapped herself for not thinking ahead...looking around she spotted colorful tents and flyers in Konoha, annoncing a upcoming fair, “I'm Katayama Nekosayuri, and these are my companions, Hana Atsuki, Hayakawa Sunako and Henkou Arashi. We're here as...entertainers... for the fair.”
 
She smiled, hoping the ninja would buy it. It seemed he did, as he nodded in understanding and ordered to have the gates opened.
 
Entering the village, and out of ear shot from the guards, Sunako turned toward Neko, “Good thinking...thankfully there's a fair here so it doesn't look suspicious that we dont have protectors...” she said, patting Neko on the back.
 
“So...what do we do now?” asked Atsuki. Before anyone could reply, a low grumble came from Arashi's stomach.
 
“I guess that's your answer,” Sunako said, as the rest laughed.
 
“Hey!” Arashi exclaimed, as she had just thought of this. “We can get ramen! Just like...” then she realized she was being rather loud. “...Anyway, let's get some ramen..”
 
After enduring some laughter at Arashi's expense, the four headed over to the ramen shop. “Wait a second..Do any of you have money?” Sunako asked.
 
“Ummm...” Then Neko was startled when the book she held vibrated. Opening it, she found some money tucked neatly inside the cover.
 
“Well that's cool..” So they all piled into the ramen shop, giggling and eating ramen. The owner looked at them oddly from time to time, but didn't say anything. After a while though, the girls began to get tired. And they realized they needed a place to sleep.
 
Arashi began to giggle to herself, drawing strange looks from her friends. She shook her head, still shaking with silent laughter, thinking of just where the girls could sleep that night.
 
“So.. where do we go?” Atsuki asked. “I'm tired.”
 
“Hmmm...well we could...” Neko was interupted as she felt a tap on her shoulder.
 
Turning around, she came faced to face with the first familiar person that day, Jiraiya. He seemed quite drunk and not very sturdy, as he wobbled a little, using her shoulder to steady himself.
 
“So la--dieees, I hearb you neeb...a blace to stay...I know.. a boob place...my friennnd owbs it...” said Jiraiya, the alchol getting the best of him.
 
Neko exchanged glances with her fellow friends, who nodded their agreement, before looping her arm through Jiyaira's arm and giving him her hundred dollar smile, “Really!?! Why thank you! You are soooo kind.” She said, starting to walk with him. She turned and winked at her friends, “Hey guys! Come on!”
 
After a few minutes and a few mistakes the drunk toad man made, they were in front of a large mansion. The girls exchanged questioning glances as they followed Jiraiya to the front door. He apparently had keys, as the door was opened and they entered the large home.
 
“Tis me frienb's housssssse, Tsunabe...mare yourselb at homb,” he said, falling asleep in the middle of the entrance.
 
 
“Isn't she Hokage?” Sunako wondered aloud.
 
“Who's Hokage?” Another voice asked, from inside the house. All four girls wished they were someone else. The owner of the voice stepped out from the shadows, the second familiar person they had seen, apart from the sleeping drunk at their feet.
 
“Hokage-sama!” Arashi managed to catch herself before saying Tsunade's name. The woman inclined her head.
 
“Yes.” Then she seemed to notice the passed out Jiraiya at her feet. Her face turned into a glare. “Oh for..” She muttered to herself before picking him up quite easily and dragging him further inside. “Please follow.” She called over her shoulder.
 
Meekly following the 5th Hokage, the foursome found themselves outside her main office where she rather surprisingly gently laid Jiraiya out on the floor. His response was a drunken snore that made her chuckle. “Good old Jiraiya. Now, I'm assuming he led you here?”
 
“Uh..yes. Actually, he told us he had a place for us to stay, but we can't pos..” Neko was interrupted by Tsunade.
 
“Oh, don't worry. You're very welcome here. It's rather late out, so I'll arrange for rooms for you and we can talk in the morning.” Without leaving room for polite argument, she left with a poof. Left behind, the surprised women exchanged amused and confused looks, varying on the person. But before they could talk, Tsunade was back.
 
“Someone will be up here momentarily. Now, as for Jiraiya...” Tsunade walked briskly over him, and shook her head. “I'll just leave him here. He knows his way around her almost better than I do..”
 
At a moments wait, a maid in a short tan kimono came through the doors, bowing.
 
“Hokage-sama, the rooms are ready for the guest,” the woman said, smiling.
 
“Ah yes, ladies, shall you follow Kira to your rooms, there should be nightware for you, please ask the maids if there is anything you need. Now if you excuse me. Sweet dreams,” The female hokage said, turning to leave.
 
The four girls bowed at once, “Thank you,” they said in unsion.
 
As the hokage left the room the maid spoke once again, “Would you please follow me, I will show you your rooms.”
 
As the girls followed Kira up the stairs, they looked at the frames of past hokages lining the walls. Finally reaching the second floor, Kira showed them their rooms.
 
The girls in turn, soon drifted off to sleep.
 
End of Ch. 3