Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ “I See” ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“I See”
 
 
Ginsora looked down at her hands, tightly wrapped in chains, her knuckles bleeding, her palms severely scratched, and her hands were slightly blue, the chains cutting off the circulation. Breathing heavily she stood up pulled back her hands and hit the wall with all her might. Once again she found herself on her knees staring at her hands. She looked at the wall. She'd been hitting it for 3 hours strait.
 
*I've got to get out*
 
She got on her feet again then she fell.
 
*Must of run onto another rocky road*
 
Keinko urged the horses on to go faster. He had to get the girl to Orochimaru hopefully he could get past the Hidden Leaf Village. He heard another bang inside the huge box on the back of the cart.
 
*Dang! Does that girl ever quit?*
 
He shoved it out of his mind he had entered the Hidden Leaf Village. He just had to find Kabuto and he could be on his way. He parked the cart and headed off. He knew the girl by now was too tired to escape.
 
 
Neji and Tenten had headed to the Hokage's office to report the mission they had just completed. Now, Naruto was racing Lee to the training grounds and losing.
 
Naruto arrived at the training grounds to find Lee already there training.
 
“Looks like you won again bushy brows.”
 
 
Lee was working on trying to crush a rock while Naruto chatted on, when suddenly Naruto stopped talking. Lee turned to see him walking into the forest. Lee quickly followed after him. He finally caught up to him and asked him where he was going.
 
“There's someone out here, I sensed them.”
 
Both came onto an abandoned cart.
 
 
Ginsora had stopped banging on the wall after another hour. She was now breathing even heavier than before, she had lay down and laid her head against the wall. She wanted to sleep; she could feel her eyelids falling.
 
*What can I do?*
 
Ginsora sighed and stood again. She knew Keinko had left but there was no telling where he had stopped the cart at. She gathered her strength, this time in her right leg and kicked the wall hard. She heard something crack, she thought it was the wall but it was only her leg. The floor was once again below her knees. She bit her lip as the bone broke and once again, healed.
 
 
Naruto had just walked up to the cart when he heard a loud BANG! From inside the huge box on the back.
 
“What was that?”
 
Lee walked up to the box and listened to hear a very faint gasping.
 
“It sounds like someone is in there.”
 
 
 
Naruto went over to the box and pounded on it.
 
“Hey! Is anyone in there?”
 
Ginsora heard the voice from outside the box. This was her chance to escape from here, if whoever out there would help her.
 
“Please help me, get me out of here.”
 
“Who are you?” the voice asked.
 
“I'm...” you stopped you probably shouldn't use your real name. You used a different one really quickly.
 
“I'm Takara; please get me out before Keinko returns with Kabuto.”
 
“Kabuto?”
 
Naruto had no problem remembering Kabuto.
 
Then he heard footsteps and voices from the edge of the forest.
 
 
Ginsora sat still as whoever was outside attempted to break the box. You knew it would take a lot of power since the box was steel. It was another minute before the side of the box cracked and crumbled. The sunlight blinded her for a second, and then her eyes became clear. The wall had been busted through but no one was there on the outside. Ginsora stood up and walked out; the chains on her wrists fell to the ground. She remembered seeing a beetle on the ground, tasting dirt, and feeling cold.
 
TBC…..