Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ Fire’s Home ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fire's Home
 
Ginsora was in the air, and then she felt her back hit against the trunk of a tree, then fell to the ground. She looked up, no one was there. Then, she heard someone running towards her. It was that boy who had chased her there.
 
“RUN!”
Then there was a pain, something went through her back and stomach, something sharp. She tasted blood in her mouth, and then everything went black.
 
Ginsora opened her eyes but, her vision was blurry, but she saw the basic shape of someone's hand moving in front of her face.
 
“Ginsora, wake up. Isn't that vision over yet?” a voice asked.
 
Ginsora's eyes cleared and she could see everything again. She noticed a girl with short pink hair was in front of her trying to get her to speak.
 
“Yeah, it's over Yuki.”
 
Ginsora stood up and looked around the camp.
 
“Ginsora,” said another voice.
 
She turned to see a girl with long fire red hair.
 
“Come on we need to scout the area again.”
 
“Ok Kai, right behind you.”
 
Ginsora and Kai walked into the forest around the campsite.
 
Kai spoke, “Was it the same vision again?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Who is that boy, did you get a name this time?”
 
“No. No name.”
 
Ginsora knew the two weren't out here to really scout the area.
 
“Well I've seen the vision too and I know the place is the Hidden Leaf Village and we're coming closer to it everyday.”
 
Ginsora spoke after thinking for a minute, “I think we'll turn and head to the Hidden Sand Village instead. I don't…”
 
“Want that boy to get hurt. I know, but Ginsora if we turn before there, it could be just the advantage HE…needs. Kai squinted her eyes at the word HE. “And maybe it could well you know.”
 
“Yeah, it's been a hard time for everyone else. Yuki and Umi are so young, Kyomi rarely speaks since her encounter and Kara's just too inexperienced.”
 
“Don't forget Mimi, Ginsora.”
 
“I have, Kai, you need to.”
 
“I know.” Kai sighed and closed her eyes as she and Ginsora walked deeper into the forest.
 
Kai spoke up, “So?”
 
“I don't know. I'll sleep on it tonight.”
 
They spent the next few minutes actually scouting. They had split up when Ginsora heard Kai say through their minds.
 
“I found something, people at a spot two miles away from our camp.”
 
Ginsora went to meet Kai at a spot three miles from the camp.
 
Ginsora told her about her error and she said “So sue me, you know math and I don't get along.”
 
Ginsora chuckled “That's true.”
 
She looked at the campsite; it had a big tent and a small fire. She activated her Tyokogohn, they were ninja but their power was not that great so they didn't pose much of a threat.
 
“We'll be fine for tonight Kai.”
 
“They ninja?”
 
“Yeah, but not much power.”
 
Both returned to camp and found everyone else was asleep inside their tents. They each said good night and went to their own tents.
 
Everyone slept but no one had a good dream, just like every night.
 
It was quiet for a few hours, then, there was a huge explosion of fighting. Everyone's eyes shot open. Everyone quickly ran outside and…
 
TBC…