Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ Child Of ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Child Of
 
Kai: Anyways, Ginsora ran into a small forested area in the compound. Every few minutes she would turn and fight until there was only one ninja left. Ginsora was cornered by him but, in chasing her he had disturbed a wolf's den and the mother was angry. Ginsora sat there having to watch him be torn apart by the wolf. It turned to her but then bowed its head and went back into its den. Ginsora turned to the dead ninja only to recognize him as Kortai's father. She was so shocked she stepped back and turned to run, but then something hit her feet. She fell and looked to find Kortai's father had been alive just enough for one last attack. He had thrown two kunai into her ankles. He died after that attack and Ginsora could do nothing but continue to cry. She attempted to pull out the kunais but as she pulled she snapped each kunai in half, so half of each kunai was stuck in her feet. She spent hours trying to walk but eventually just crawled back through the forest. She found she had come near her mansion, well what was left of it, and people were gathered around a small angel statue. Ginsora found out from what they said that it was a funeral for her family. She almost stepped away from the tree she was hiding behind when she heard a familiar voice say Murderer. Kortai had walked up to the statue with an ax and chopped it in half. It was plastic, not something I'd call a real statue. After standing there for 30 seconds everyone left and thought Ginsora had died.
Kai took a few seconds to knock down a few dozen trees about 500 feet away.
Kai: Sorry, I'm getting to the part I hate. Ginsora just stayed behind the tree until nighttime. When the sun finally went down I guess you could consider it the last evening of the Tenshi clan. Ginsora's father returned that night and quickly burned the village and slaughtered everyone. Ginsora only looked when she heard Kortai. Her father was asking Kortai where she was but he said she was dead. Kortai was the last person Ginsora saw her father kill. No more than 10 feet away. After that, Ginsora stepped out from behind the tree and her father hugged her and she thought he was the best person in the world, even after all of that. Suddenly, he used a jutsu, trying to take the Tyokogohn and the Okami (Wolf) from her but; she broke away in time and ran. Ginsora ran to another village but, after two and a half weeks he found her.
Shino: Where was she? (He says this because everyone else is crying or frozen.)
Kai: Ever hear of the village hidden in the ice?
No one said anything.
Kai: Well, he caught up to Ginsora, destroyed the village and tried to take the Tyokogohn and Okami from her once again. She got away but was devastated at what happened to the 5,000 people in the village. She knew she couldn't stay in one place for very long, and she hasn't stayed in one place for over two weeks. Except, I think this time could be an exception.
Shikamaru: Wait a minute. I thought you said Orochimaru destroyed the village.
Kai: He did.
Shikamaru sat there confused for a second, when realization hit him.
Shikamaru: You mean he-
Kai: Yep.
Kai looked around to everyone else some people knew but others were still confused.
Kai: Ok. I will make this very clear for everyone who's confused. Ginsora's father killed the Tenshi clan and Orochimaru destroyed the Tenshi clan.
Realization hit a few more people but a few random ones were still confused.
Kai: All right I'll just say it. Orochimaru is Ginsora's father. Now while all this sinks in I'm going to find something to destroy.
Kara stood to the side of the others wiping her slightly damp eyes. Thankfully, the rest of the team had left. No one liked to hear Ginsora's story, to think, Orochimaru was her father and did all that.
 
Kara left without saying anything and went back to the hospital.
 
It was a week later that Ginsora woke up and in time for everyone to get the facts strait in their heads.
(At the hospital.)
Kai: You're up.
Ginsora: I suppose I can't fake it.
Kai: What are we going to do?
Ginsora: I don't know.
Kai: We need to leave Ginsora.
Ginsora: I know.
Kai: But you don't want to.
Ginsora nodded.
Kai: Ginsora get your mind off of him!
Ginsora: I can't.
Kai: What are you always telling me?
Ginsora: Forget Mimi.
Kai: I can't, I haven't and I won't. She died because of me.
Ginsora: It wasn't your fault.
Kai: Whatever, but at least she's already dead, she's safe. You remembering Lee puts him and Kohona in danger just because they know you. It'll take me days to erase everyone's memories.
Ginsora: If I could do that I would.
Kai: I think we should leave ASAP and leave the rest of the team here.
Ginsora: That wouldn't work. Umi may have a weak connection with you but her mind connection with me is strong.
Kai: I hate life.
At this moment a nurse walked in.
Nurse: Kai, you'll have to leave, visiting hours are over.
Kai:*I could cut her head off right now.*
Ginsora: *Kai.*
Kai:*I'm not going to but, I wish.*
Kai followed the nurse out.
Kai:*By the way, you'll see Lee tonight.*
Ginsora:*What?*
Kai: *Yeah, it seems whenever he's not training he's here in the hospital. I doubt if the guy has slept in the past week.*
Ginsora: *What's he going to think of me now?*
Kai: *Ginsora stop panicking. He's been kicked out every night because he comes in after visiting hours. Trust me, his feelings for you haven't changed.*
Ginsora: *Daughter of Orochimaru falls in love with Rock Lee of Kohona yeah, that makes perfect sense.*
Kai sighs to herself as the distance makes her mind connection with Ginsora break.
(Ok back to the hospital.)
Ginsora ran her hand through her hair but, stopped when she heard movement outside. She activated her Tyokogohn and found it was Lee.
Ginsora thoughts: What will he think of me now? Maybe I should pretend to just be asleep.
Ginsora relaxed her muscles and closed her eyes. She thought she maybe could fall asleep or back into unconsciousness.
 
Lee quickly ran in front of a window hoping a nurse didn't see him again. After a few seconds of no one coming out to yell at him to go home he ran to the end of the row of windows. The last one was Ginsora's and he quickly lifted the window and jumped into the room.
Lee thoughts: I should have come sooner she is already asleep.
Lee walked over to the bed and saw the face that put his mind at ease. He ran his hand through her silk silver hair and then grabbed her hand.
Lee: Ginsora, training went well today. I came closer to beating Neji. I wished you would've been there cheering me on.
Ginsora was glad it was dark, Lee couldn't see her blush. It was only 10 minutes later a nurse burst in Ginsora's room.
Nurse: Lee, I told you a million times you have come during visiting hours.
(Outside the Hospital.)
Kara stood in a tall tree watching Lee be thrown out of the Hospital, again.
Kara thoughts: She shouldn't have to leave.
Kai: Kara what are you doing here?
Kara looked down to see Kai standing on the ground below her. Kara jumped down.
Kara: Just watching Lee being thrown out.
Kai: I wonder when they're going to get tired of kicking him out.
Kara: Kai, we need to leave.
Kai thoughts: Wow, that's the first time I've heard Kara say that.
Kai: I did just run into the pet and she's very jumpy.
Kara: Why do you call Kyomi that?
Kai: Because she follows Ginsora around like a lost puppy.
Kara sighed; she's arguing with Kai, she's not going to win.
Kai: I'll talk with Ginsora.
Kara: Should we pack our things?
Kai: No.
Kai walked towards the hospital and Kara turned in the opposite direction.
 
Kai slipped inside with no problem.
Ginsora: Kai thank goodness it's you.
Kai: How many times did they throw him out?
Ginsora: I lost count. I can't believe he-
Kai: Ginsora forget him for at least a minute. I talked to Kara.
Ginsora: You talked to Kara with no fight?
Kai: Yes, believe it or not. Kara agrees that we have to leave by tomorrow.
Ginsora: If we're going to leave tomorrow you better get started with the mind erasing.
Kai slumped down on a cushioned chair and closed her eyes.
Kai: Ginsora I could-
Ginsora: No.
Kai sighed again. She wanted to leave the rest of the team here. They were happy here but, Umi had a mind connection with Ginsora, the pet followed her around, then Yuki was like Umi's twin and Kai just couldn't see a day without getting into a fight with Kara.
Kai: *Ok the easy part first everyone who barely knew us.*
TBC……………..