Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ The Final Decision ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Final Decision
 
Ginsora only trapped herself in her own mind but quickly snapped back into reality as Lee embraced her in a hug.
 
Lee: Thank goodness. I had thought the worst.
 
Ginsora smiled enjoying the hug as her face became a traitor again glowing starry pink.
 
Lee pulled back and Ginsora's smile turned to a frown as her eyes rested on the bandages still around Lee's neck.
 
Lee: Please Ginsora-chan, I am ok. It is nothing.
 
Ginsora: Nothing? I was an idiot for coming here. I never should have pulled you into this. I can't stand it, I keep hurting people. I have to leave.
 
Lee: Ginsora-chan do not leave now that you have just returned.
 
Lee grabbed Ginsora's hand and she wanted to step closer to him again, but she forced herself to pull back and slip her hand out of Lee's.
 
Ginsora: Orochimaru's still out there. If you're with me, if you even know about me, he'll hurt you again.
 
Lee: Ginsora-chan, I would take that risk.
 
Lee pulled Ginsora closer to him their faces close.
 
Ginsora: No, you shouldn't Lee-kun.
 
Ginsora and Lee only stared at each other as they got closer and closer.
 
Closer.
 
Closer.
 
Then Ginsora turned her head away. After a second of thought she hugged Lee resting her head on his shoulder. Behind his back she raised her hand to his head.
 
Ginsora: I'm sorry Lee-kun.
 
Lee: For what?
 
Ginsora: Everything and…especially this.
 
-------------------------------------
Kara: Kiba?
 
Kiba: ……….
 
Kara: Say something.
 
Kiba: ……….
 
Kara struggled off her bed and over to Kiba's bed where Kiba was turned towards the wall glaring.
 
Kara: Kiba, please. I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing. Please?
 
Kiba: ……….
 
Kara: ……….
 
Kara sat down on Kiba's bed and stared until his gaze switched to her. Her gaze pleaded with his.
 
I'm sorry.
 
I thought you loved me?
 
I do.
 
Why him?
 
I don't know.
 
 
I love you.
 
Kara bent over placing her lips on Kiba's. Kiba kissed back with no hesitation wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him.
 
Kara thoughts: Neji? Never… Kiba? Always…
------------------------------------
Kai walked along the road following her Sharingahn eyes towards the presence of the Tyokogohn. In no time at all she found Ginsora walking towards her.
 
Kai: What took you?
 
Ginsora: Something. Let's go, get the others.
 
Kai thoughts: Yes! Yes! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kai sped off. As fast as a flash of lightning she was back at the hospital. She ran through the doors into the lobby.
 
Kai: Umi! Yuki! We're leaving! Let's go!
 
Umi: Where'd you go Kai?
 
Kai: Never mind, get going!
 
Kai grabbed Umi and Yuki and pulled them along out the door and down the road.
--------------------------------------
Kyomi leaned in to kiss Shino once again.
 
Kyomi: I will, miss you a lot Shino-kun.
 
Shino raised his hand and lightning bugs flew out of his sleeve and landed in Kyomi's hair.
 
Shino: Stay safe.
 
Kyomi nodded and turned to Ginsora who was waiting impatiently by a tree.
 
Kyomi: Let us be on our way Ginsora.
 
Ginsora nodded and they both walked off the field. Ginsora was glad that as they walked away, Kyomi didn't look back. They came to the gates where Kai was trying to get her sword back from Umi who was floating in the air in her transparent form.
 
Ginsora: Where are Yuki and Kara?
 
Kai: UMI GIVE BACK MY SWORD BEFORE I SHOVE IT INTO YOUR EYE SOCKETS!!!
 
Umi: Wow, you're very mad Kai. Oh, and Yuki went back to the hospital to get Kara.
 
Yuki: I got her.
 
Yuki walked towards them dragging Kara behind her.
 
Yuki: I had to knock her and Kiba out with poison gas but I got her.
 
Umi dropped Kai's sword and landed next to Yuki.
 
Umi: Well if we're going to Suna…
 
Umi did hand signs and closed her eyes as light expanded from her hands.
 
Umi: Power Stretch Jutsu!
 

 
Yuki: Where'd you get the ice cream?
 
Umi: I got it at the hospital before Kai dragged us out.
 
Yuki: I want one!
 
Kai: WE'RE LEAVING!!!
 
Kai set her sword on fire and knocked the ice cream out of Umi's hand.
 
Kai: Just because you look 13 now doesn't mean I'll treat you differently.
 
Umi stuck out her tongue at Kai.
 
Kyomi tapped Kai on the shoulder.
 
Kai: WHAT!?
 
Kyomi pointed through the gates where Ginsora and Yuki were walking pulling Kara's unconscious body behind them.
 
Umi: Hey wait up!
 
Kai: I hate you all!
 
Kyomi giggled and followed them.
 
Umi caught up and scooped up Kara with her jutsu.
 
Umi: Yuki?
 
Yuki: Yes?
 
Umi: Do you think we'll ever come back?
 
Yuki: I don't know, too much has happened already. You know it's weird I'm used to looking down at the 10 year old you.
 
Umi: Jealous I'm 13?
 
Yuki: You only look 13; you're still 10, still two years younger than me.
 
Kai sighed and looked at the setting sun.
 
Kai thoughts: It's about 7:00pm we should reach Suna at about 10:00pm. Good we won't have to stop to make camp.
 
Umi: *You just hate the whole camping thing don't you?*
 
Kai: *No I just hate camping with all of you*
 
Umi: *You're mean.*
 
Kai: *True. [Sigh] Ginsora's depressed I can't open my mind link with her. Can you?*
 
Umi: *Nope. You know you have a better chance connecting with her than me.*
-------------------------------------------------
Kai: Finally Suna. See ya!
 
Kai ran into Suna and off in a random direction into the sea of sand.
 
Umi: I better go find a place for us to stay.
 
Yuki: I'll come.
 
Kyomi stood still looking at Ginsora. When the others left she spoke.
 
Kyomi: You miss him?
 
Ginsora: Yes.
 
Ginsora glanced at Kyomi for a second before walking off.
 
Kyomi ran her hand through her hair scooping a lightning bug on her finger.
 
Kyomi {Whisper}: Safely in Suna. I miss you. Love you.
 
Kyomi raised her hand and the lightning bug flew into the air towards Kohona.
----------------------------------------------------
Kabuto: Found it.
 
Orochimaru: Nice sight Kabuto.
 
Kabuto: Lord Orochimaru, is Sasuke close to joining us yet?
 
Orochimaru: Very close, another moon to go.
 
Kabuto threw a kunai killing the lightning bug. He opened his other hand releasing an imitation lightning bug.
 
Kabuto: They'll all be here soon Lord Orochimaru.
 
Orochimaru: Good, I'd love to see my little girl's boyfriend again. Killing the others will be easy. Be ready for tomorrow morning Kabuto.