Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Intent ❯ Intent ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Naruto Fanfiction
 
*
 
ONE-SHOT
 
*
 
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto * Studio Pierrot * TV Tokyo * GAINAX * Aniplex * SME Visual Works * Cartoon Network * YTV (Canada) * Viz Communications * ShoPro Entertainment * STUDIOPOLIS, Inc. * Game One * Kana Video * Made In Europe * Cartoon Network L.A. * Xystus * Artsound Mexico * ABS-CBN * Hero * Mediaset * Panini Video Italia * Panini Video * Cartoon Network L.A. (Brasil) * Dublarte * Shonen Jump (Japan) * Shonen Jump (USA) * Shueisha * Glènat España * Carlsen Comics * Banzai! * Japonica Polonica Fantastica (JPF) " * Shonen Jump (Sweden)
 
*
 
All Fanfics created by Sandlewood (me) were written for the sole purpose of shared entertainment and not intended for publication or sale.
 
*
 
Author's Forward: Once again, please keep in mind that I've only just begun watching “Naruto”, so my grasp of the characters or situations (heck, even the very foundation behind the series) will be tenuous at best.
 
*
 
Intent
By: Sandlewood
 
Everyone needed a goal in life…something to strive towards. He wasn't sure where the notion originally came from, but once it took root in his mind, he couldn't shake it and it grew. Everything he did, everything he learned, it all went towards that one, glorious moment he envisioned in his future…the day he became Hokage.
 
Of course he wasn't so simple minded as to believe it would be easy. If it was easy, he probably wouldn't bother in the first place. After all, even more so than becoming Hokage, the thing he desired the most was to be recognized. It may seem like such a small thing, but for him, it was the all encompassing driving need to belong and to be acknowledged by his peers that drove him forward every day.
 
He understood that his unorthodox methods might cause unnecessary hardship for him along the road to his ideals, but he wasn't willing to sacrifice who he truly was in order to achieve success. After all, he wanted to be accepted as he was and for who he was…which meant he had to work extra hard in order to prove himself to all those who were skeptical.
 
He knew he'd frustrated his sensei with is irreverent approach to his studies, but he'd persevered and proven himself despite the setbacks. Maybe he'd been unable to master Bunshin no Jutsu at first…but in the end, he'd more than proven he was capable by using Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. He wasn't certain who was more surprised…his sensei or the Hokage!
 
However difficult it was to master the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, it was extremely satisfying to have done so. And, it was even more satisfying to…as he liked to put it…improve on the technique. In his mind, it was pure genius to take the elements of Oiroke no Jutsu and Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, combine them and come up with Harem no Jutsu. It was diabolical…and quite effective, if he did say so himself.
 
All in all, his hard work had paid off, allowing him to expand on one of his personal favourite techniques…much to the consternation of more serious minded ninja from his village. It was only a matter of time, he knew, before he'd be able to eventually see his way to his ultimate goal…just as long as he remained relatively focused and intent on it.
 
*
 
Owari
 
*
 
Definitions:
 
(Ho)Kage: (fire) shade; shadow; other side (The Kage is the strongest and most supreme ninja of all ninjas in their respective villages. Despite what some may assume because of appearances, they are immensely powerful and hold a number of powerful techniques that can even control nature itself. Becoming Kage is the ultimate level of mastery and skill. Each of the hidden villages have their own Kage, with a different name. Ho (Fire), Kaze (Wind), Rai (Lightning), Mizu (Water), and Tsuchi (Earth).)
Sensei: teacher; master; doctor;
Bunshin no Jutsu: dividing and advancing art; means; technique;(This technique must be mastered by any ninja who has graduated from the Academy at the Hidden Leaf Village. It's the most basic technique a Genin must know, since it can be a real lifesaver. This ninjutsu creates a shadow clone of the caster.)
Genin: low-ranking Ninja
Ninjutsu: Ninjutsu (fighting art of the ninja); ninja skills in secrecy, stealth and combat techniques
Ninja: Ninja; Japanese secret agent of old (very good at hiding);
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: shadow dividing and advancing art; means; technique (Being a forbidden and advanced NinJutsu, few people know this technique perfectly. It is listed in the Scroll of Seals, but still some advanced ninjas (such as Kakashi) know this technique. It is similar to the Bunshin no Jutsu; the main function is to create clones.)
Oiroke no Jutsu: interest in the opposite sex; sex appeal; glamor; glamour; shade of colour; shade of color; colouring; coloring; sexual passion; romance; poetry; desire; seductiveness; charm; sensuality art; means; technique (This attack is probably the most famous technique in the series, since it is also one that is introduced first in the series. It's a variation of the Henge no Jutsu technique, but instead of copying a person, the user copies a nude babe.)
Henge no Jutsu: goblin; ghost; apparition; bugbear art; means; technique (Henge no Jutsu is the basic skill a ninja must know to become a Genin. It is a very useful and widely used skill in the series, as it has many uses. It's mostly used as a decoy, to confuse the opponent by transforming into somebody that's an ally with the enemy.)
Harem no Jutsu: The combination of two Ninjutsu techniques: Oiroke no Jutsu (Sexy Technique) and Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique). Together, they create an army of beautiful naked women that can bring even the strongest perverted ninja to their knees.
Owari: the end