Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kage No Neko ❯ Meeting the Enemy ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Well sorry it took so long to update, but many things are happening right now. I'm working on an Inuyasha fan fiction right now and am trying to get most of it written down before I even think about posting it. And I have major writer's block with this one. I know what I want to happen I just don't know how to write it down. So, yeah, if the chapters are really short don't blame me. Here you go!
 
Kimimaru: No she does not own Naruto.
 
 
 
Meeting the Enemy
 
 
 
 
 
The pale man watched from the shadows, as the woman cried over the pathetic cat. `I will never understand women. Ha! She will perfect! I will use her as my pawn and there will be nothing she, or anyone, can do about it!'
 
“Why do you cry? It's just a pathetic cat . . .” He asked her.
 
“Who the hell are you?” Neko asked; as her sobs quieted and then ceased altogether.
 
“Well I suppose that you should know the name of your new master . . . I am Shimaru. Orochimaru's son.”
 
“New master? What are you talking about? I have no master; no one controls me. Especially not you.” Neko defiantly stated.
 
“Ah but you have one now, my little Neko-chan.” He cooed as he put his hand together to activate some jitsu. Suddenly Neko's neck started to burn.
 
“Ahhh! What the hell are you doing to me you bastard? I'll kill you for this!” Neko swore as the pain overwhelmed her senses and she collapsed in a heap on the ground.
 
Ah my poor little Neko-chan. Why did you make me do that? If you didn't make such a fuss this wouldn't have happened,” Shimaru wondered aloud while poking her in the side none to gently with the tip of his foot. When she didn't move he tied her hands and feet together and tossed her over his shoulder and walked away.
 
Unknown to the people in the clearing; a pair of bright green eyes watched the entire spectacle. `Good god that man is cruel. Why would he do this to her? I can't let him go through with his plan. I must stop him; but how . . . ` Then the man disappeared back to the base, so he wouldn't be punished.
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
 
Haru, Rayne, and Kairi where becoming increasingly irritated with the red haired man rapidly pacing in front of them.
 
“Good god man! Will you stop that!” Haru yelled as Gaara made his 45th round about the room. “Besides you're making Kairi get all upset now!” Haru yelled again looking at her little sister, who had begun to fidget nervously.
 
“How can you just sit there? She's been gone for hours! What if something happened to her? What if she's hurt? What if-“ Gaara said in a huff.
 
“What if. What if. What if she's fine? What if she's on her way back right now? What if you're being an over-emotional idiot?” Rayne quipped as she studied her nails.
 
“But-but- she“ Gaara sputtered.
 
“But nothing. Shut the hell up and sit down. Otherwise you could have some problems,” she said as she held up her hands showing him long white razor sharp claws.
 
Unwilling to test her patience Gaara sat down on Neko's bed and tried to ignore the felling that something was horribly wrong.
 
 
 
 
Me: Oki; the problem with this one is I know what's gonna happen up to a certain point and then I haven't got anything. Also to those of you who read `The Betrayal' I have started writing a sequel; if you have some ideas for things that should happen tell me and I might use them if they go along with my current plans for the story. Also if I posted an Inuyasha fan-fic would anybody read it?
 
Gaara: Good god; she's driving me crazy! She keeps complaining about her stories.
 
Kimimaru: YAY! I'm in this story!
 
Sasuke: Orochimaru has a son? Why wasn't I informed of this?!
 
Rayne: Oh my god. Shut up!
 
Me: Men are SO much more trouble than they're worth.