Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kioshi and Gaara ❯ Kodoku ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kioshi looked out the window, very bord and hopeless.
Her hope was going down by the day, because Gaara was nowhere to be seen.
Lucky for her though, her kidnaper, Ikazuchi Kodoku, had grown to like her.
She didn't feel lucky though, being stuck with this loonitic was exhausting.
He made her dress up like a toy, made her eat healthy foods, and if she smarted off, he'd become violent.
Kodoku maybe crazy, but he wasn't dumb.
When he had told her that she couldn't escape, he meant it.
She had tried to escape numerous times now, with no success.
Each time, she would receive a shock throughout her body that would rebound her backward.
This place was one would call, weirder than life, it was that strange.
Nothing made any sence, and so, it annoyed Kioshi.
Kodoku then came into the room squecking/yelping.
"Oh Kioshi! Why such a depressing frown, my little doll!? Your makeup would look better with a smile..." Kodoku was now right behind her, hand on her shoulder, whispering slightly into her ear his last words.
"Kodoku, I am not your doll! And to answer your question, I don't like being held against my will!"
Kioshi shoved him off her shoulder, now glaring with daggerlike eyes at him.
"Come now Kioshi, surely my hospitallity counts for something? After all, my beautiful puppet, if it weren't for Gaara, you would definately have a will!" Kodoku smiled insanely at her, he was indeed enjoying this.
"Gaara doesn't controle me! My will is my own! I hope Gaara comes! He'll show you what for!" Kioshi yelled out while Kodoku continued his smile.
"Oh, my darling, that's what I'm hoping for! I expect he'll come soon! Kioshi, if you weren't going to die, I'd ask you to marry me!" Kodoku was now holding her hands and was now looking like he was going to kiss her.
"If I wasn't sure Gaara's going to kick you from here to the afterlife, I'd say, 'In your dreams NO.' Wait, ops, I mean that now too! I wouldn't marry you even if you were sane!" Kioshi was now discusted at him.
"Fine, you're just waiting for Gaara to ask. So you know, he never will, and besides you'll be mine, just you wait." Kodoku didn't say another word, he walked off.
 
 
 
 
Gaara came upon the place where he had left Kioshi.
He looked around, it seemed as if no one had been here for some time.
"Kioshi!" Gaara called out into the forest.
When he received no responce, he ventured into the capbin.
Gaara looked at everything, Kioshi was gone.
It then occured to him that she maybe at the river.
 
 
 
 
Gaara came to its bank to see no one there.
"Kioshi!" He yelled once more.
Suddenly he felt another approach him.
"Sabaku no Gaara I presume?" Kai said to him.
"Who are you?" Gaara gave him murderous eyes, intent on killing him.
"Kai, are you looking for Kioshi?" He asked trying to gaze away from him.
"Where is she?" Gaara's stare harded, if possible, on him.
"With Kodoku, he's a loonitic, no telling what he's going to do to her."
"Where is he?"
"Do I detect a hint of you caring?"
"No, Kioshi is nothing, I just think Kodoku needs a reality check."
Kai and Gaara were now at a stand off, neither one wanted to talk with the other.
"Okay, follow me..." Kai sighed out, not wanting to start a suicidal battle.