Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kioshi and Gaara ❯ Nemuri ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(What happened in chapter 3)
 
 
 
 
After a few years, alot of mistakes, regrets, and another child, Airy's hate grew for men.
She had her son Ben after she did somethings that she really regreted.
And it felt as if everyone and everything was out to get her.
It was years after that she felt alive again.
During the mean time, she had a new job, one which involved swords.
 
 
 
Airy felt her whole body become numb as Colette told her the news of Aaron's release.
Oh, it wasn't that he was out of jail that bothered her, it was the fact that they were still married!
She had thought their devorse was final, but when she saw the papers that clearly said they were still married, she felt faint with a hint of sinkness in her stomach.
"What!? I thought me and him had signed the papers for the devorse!" Airy screamed in shock.
Airy fell down in a nearby chair while her body started to shake.
"Airy, he's still your husband!" Colette said to her sternly.
Airy's horror didn't stop there, oh no, Aaron was coming to see her!
"AH!! NO!!!!!!" Airy screamed even louder as she fled out of the room.
It was bad timing though, she ran right into Aaron.
"God no! Keep this.... this thing away from me!" Airy screamed right in his face.
Airy ran off, shoving Aaron in the process, not knowing where she was going.
When she finally stopped, she was in her room that she was staying in.
There she started to cry, for lots of reasons.
She felt dirty, flith, like her whole body was exposed.
The way she saw it, she had cheated on her husband, course, she thought them devorsed.
But it still didn't make her feel right.
She no longer felt pure.
Finally she fell asleep.
While sleeping, Aaron came in on her.
Her swords were on her back and as he started to play with her hair, he took one out.
The next time she knew, he put it through her!
She luckily survived the encounter, hating him even more, finding herself scared of him.
 
 
 
 
After her was released from the hospital, Airy found herself intangled in things that Aaron did.
One thing after another, Airy felt herself becoming more scared, hating him even more.
By the time he was thrown in jail again, and actually signed the devorse papers, Airy was a mess.
 
 
 
Airy never thought she'd ever see Aaron again.
That was until Colette made her go see him at an military base!
Sasuke, Airy's 4th son, was now a general there, and was making a good name for himself.
She was proud, but even seeing him wouldn't make her sick stomach go away.
Her fear grew with every step, her tears became harder to hold back, she now knew the true meaning of horror.
It grew worse when she saw him.
Colette swore he had changed, and that there were problems with him before.
Airy didn't care, he still scared her, so much of that word that only a few seconds made her run away.
Aaron had broke her trust, her heart, her soul.
 
 
 
It was much later that Colette assigned Aaron to her as her slave.
Airy didn't like this, but she agreed.
Aaron seemed sort of different to her, he seemed almost like the old Aaron, the one from her memories.
She was still scared of him though, mildly, compared to how scared she was before.
They both talked a little, went shopping, hung out.
That was until once more, Aaron broke her trust.
 
 
 
Airy and her sons had a few drinks and by the time she returned home, she was wasted.
Aaron took advantage of this, and when Airy woke up the next morning, he was gone.
 
 
 
It was later that Airy learned that some legal documents were wrong, and that Aaron was no longer hers to boss around.
Soon after Airy learned, she was preganate!
It shocked her incrediblely, and was angered when she realized it was Aaron's.
 
 
 
When her son, Constantine, was born on Father's Day, she asked Colette not to tell Aaron.
She feared for the child, that his father would do something seemilar to what happened with Sky.
It was when he was 10 that Aaron found out by accidentally running into him.
Aaron was surprised, shocked, and utterly amazed that Airy didn't tell him about Constantine.
When Airy found out, she immediately asked that Colette make it hard for Aaron to be around Constantine.
She agreed, and Airy blindly hoped that this would be the end of it.
 
 
 
Later, Aaron told Colette to tell Airy that he wanted to see her and Constantine.
Airy immediately refused, saying she didn't want the boy near him.
 
 
 
It was about three years following that Airy gave Aaron another chance.
In the follow two years, Aaron porposed.
(A kid asked this) "Why aren't you two married again?"
(Airy by this time had feelings for Aaron) "I don't know ask him!"
(Aaron realizes what their talking about) "Huh?"
(Airy slaps self) "What an idiot!"
(Aaron gets down on one knee, which startles Airy) "Airy, would you please marry me?"
(Airy is wide-eyed) "YES! YES YES YES!!!!!" Airy tackled Aaron in a hug, while kissing him.