Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss of a God ❯ The meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters or the anime. Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Pretty much the chapter is made by me.

Shino woke up to the buzzing of his all too annoying alarm clock. He turned it off, got up, then went to get his clothes. He pulled out a fishnet undershirt and a black T-shirt. He then went to the other side of his room and pulled out a pair of dark blue, almost black, jeans. He set his clothes on his bed before he went to take a shower. “I hate school.” He mumbled under his breath as he turned the handle to the cold water. He then stepped in. He almost never had a warm shower. Once he got out, he dried off and went to grab a pair of boxers. He put them on, then went to his bed to put on the rest of his clothes.
Once dressed, he pulled a black head band out of his dresser. He almost always had his brown hair pulled back by a head band. He then put on his sunglasses and his bulky jacket. “I guess I’m ready to go to High School,” he said. Shino was in his first year of High School. He was going to a regular boarding school, or so he thought.
He got into a van with Kiba, Hinata, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Akamaru, Tenten, Neji, Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Sai, Naruto, and Tsunade. They still had to pick up Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari. They also had to get two people from the village hidden in the grass. Their names were Saki and Akanishi, or something like that.
“I hope you all remember why your here.” Said Tsunade.
“Why… again?” asked Naruto.
“You’re going to High School and you’re getting there by plane. We already have everything you are going to need in bags at the airport. We took the liberty of getting some American clothes for those of you with fashion issues.” She gave a long stare at Lee and he began to frown.
“How long till we get there, I’m hungry,” whined Naruto. Tsunade sighed and threw a bag of instant ramen at his head that made a satisfying smack when it hit him full in the face. “Tsunade what was that for?” whined Naruto.
“That was for not shutting up,” said Tsunade “Anybody else got something to say?” Shino slowly raised his hand “Yes Shino?” asked Tsunade.
“Do we need money?” He asked.
“No, you don’t, the plane tickets and most other things needed have already been paid for.” Everybody looked relieved. “Damn it, now I have to explain that all over again,” Said Tsunade under her breath, but Naruto and Shino heard it.
“Tsunade said ‘damn it’,” said Naruto.
“Yeah and so did you, Dope” said Sasuke. Naruto pouted.
Shino then asked, “Who else are we going to pick up?”
“We need to pick up Garaa, Temari, Kankuro, and Saki, then Akanishi. The last two are new, they’re from the Village Hidden in the Grass.”
“What are they like? Do you know?” asked Ino.
“I have met them once before.”
“And. . . ” said most of the people in the van.
“You will have to find out for your selves,” said Tsunade.

~~~~Three Hours Later~~~~

“We are finally at Suna” said Tsunade.
“Yeah!” yelled Naruto, as he started jumping around the van.
“What are you so happy about, Dope?” inquired the ever present Uchiha.
“I’m not really sure,” said Naruto. Out went Tsunade into the heat of Suna, while the rest of the group waited.

“Here they are” said Tsunade. Garaa, Temari and Kankuro were standing behind her.
“Off we go again!” shouted Naruto, as he started to jump up and down again.
“Still as annoying as last time, eh, Naruto?” asked Temari.
“Huh?” was Naruto’s answer.
“Let’s go” said Garaa in his I-don’t-give-a-damn tone of voice.
“Works for me,” said Tsunade.

~~~~Six Hours Later~~~~

“Now we are going to pick up Saki and Akanishi,” Tsunade explained. This time everybody just sat still. “So now you stay still?” Nobody spoke. “Fine.” Tsunade than walked off to go find Saki and Akanishi. Fifteen minutes later, Tsunade came back with a boy and a girl, both around the age of sixteen or seventeen. The girl had brown hair with black tips that went past her shoulder blades, golden green eyes, and was somewhat tanned. The boy had longish blond hair, blue green eyes, and also had a tan.
“Wow” said Ino and Sakura in unison. They both glared at each other then looked away.
“Okay this is Saki,” Tsunade pointed at the girl, “and this is Akanishi,” she finished.
“Hello,” Saki and Akanishi said in unison.
“Hey” said Naruto in the most annoying way possible.
“Well, let’s go,” said Saki.
“Yeah,” agreed Akanishi. Saki, Akanishi, and Tsunade got in the van.

End chapter more to come!!!!