Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoha Boarding school....from HELL!!! ❯ Naru's past ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer - I do not own any characters of Naruto. Damn.Chapter EightNaru’s Past!She was alone. Naru looked around the entry room. It was black and endless. She took a few steps forward, and put her arms around herself. It was cold. She heard something like whimper. She looked down and next to her feet was a fox.Blue meet gold.Naru bent down to pet the fox. It bit her. But she didn’t feel anything. She blinked, and pulled her hand away, it was bleeding. That’s when she heard a voice behind her.“Naru.”She looked behind her, but saw nothing. “Naru.”The voice sounded familiar. “Look down, Naru.”She did, and saw herself. She raised an eyebrow. In less then a minute, her reflection turned into. . . .Kyuubi. -Once again, Naru shoot up, but this time, her forehead hit someone else. “Damnit, dope!”“Sasuke?!”Sasuke was sitting next to her on Hinata’s bed, and had been lending down a little. Naru looked up at Sasuke with tears in her eyes. Sasuke frowned. “What’s wrong?”She didn’t wait to tell him, but at the same time, she did. “I don’t know if I can. . . .”Sasuke grabbed her shoulders, and made her look in his eyes. They were blood red. It scared Naru. She liked his black eyes. “Trust me. Tell me everything.” “I just don’t know if I can!”“Then just tell me something from your past! Anything! Tell me. . . . Tell me how you met Sakura.”And before Naru could think about it, she was telling him.~ Flashback ~ It’s been a week sense she last seen her brother. She was staying with a man named Umino Iruka. He had been the one to find her. She was now at the park, and getting made fun of.“Who the hell in Japan has blond hair and blue eyes?! Freak!”“Monster!” “Go back into the hole you crawled out of!”“We don’t want you here!”The little girl sniffed and ran out of the little group. She could still here the mean nasty comments. Why did she have to have blond hair and blue eyes?! Why couldn’t she have dark hair and dark eyes?! “Man! You have a huge forehead! And the ugliest hair color I’ve ever seen!” Naru looked over to her right, and saw three girls, all dark hair and dark eyes, laughing at a little girl about Naru’s age. Her hair pink, and eyes green. Naru thought the shade of her hair was like bubble gum, and she likes bubble gum. “Forehead girl! Forehead girl!” the three young girls yelled and then laughed. The pink haired girl tried to hold back her tears. She didn’t want to appear weak.“Billboard brow!”She wont cry.“Ugly girl!”She’ll hold it back.“You are so-” the girls voice was cut off by her getting punched. Naru glared down at her. “Stop picking on her! What as she ever done to you!” the three girls raced off, the one Naru punched crying. Naru looked at the girl and held out a hand to her. “Need help?”She nodded her head and took the head. Naru smiled brightly. “I’m Uzumaki Naruto, but everyone calls me Naru! Who are you?”The pink haired girl looked at Naru, smiled back, just as brightly, and answered, “Haruno Sakura.”~ End Flashback ~ Naru smiled at the memory. Sasuke had pulled her into his lap and had started to run his fingers threw her hair. “Do you think we’ll find Sakura, Sasuke?”“I don’t know. But for your sake, we better.”-Michiko was laying on the couch in the teacher’s longue. Kenshin was sitting in a chair next to her, talking to Hiashi.“How long has Sakrua been missing?”“They said sense the day before yesterday.”“She could be anywhere.”“I know. When the hell is Yoko getting here?”“You know her, Kenshin, she loves to make me angry.” Kenshin chuckled. Yeah, she does. Back in school, Hiashi and her would always end up as partners in every protect, and she would always turn in her work late. He would get so pissed that he would chase her around the school five times. Kenshin was about to say something, when the door opened. Both men looked over and rolled their eyes. In the door way strode a women in her late thirties. She had white hair that was natural and down to her waist. Her red eyes had a flash of humor in them. She had on a long tech coat that was back. Hiashi sighed. “Why much you always be late, Yoko? This is very important!” The women, Kasumi Yoko, grinned. “Just bringing back the good old days!” she slapped his back and pulled up a chair. “Do you even know what’s going on?!” “. . . . No. . . .”Hiashi and Kenshin sighed. -Tsunade tipped her foot as she waited for her husband to bring in the new student. Why did she put up with him? Before she could answer her own question, a black mustang pulled up. It parked right infront of her. It was Jiraiya’s mustang. A few minutes later, a man with white hair, black eyes and a perverted grin on his faced walked out of the driver seat. “Hey! Bet you can’t wait to see the new student, can ya, honey?”Tsunade rolled her eyes and opened the back seat of the mustang. In the back was a girl who looked 17. She had on the girl uniform. Her hair looked chestnut brown, and her eyes jade green.“Hello, Yuzuki Surki, to Konoha Bording School.”Sakura fault like crying, but held it back. She would not allow him to see weak! She’ll be strong! She has to be! It’s the only the way She’ll make it out alive. She is, after all, stuck in the same place with Japan’s number one killer.“How the hell am I going to get out?” she mumbled to herself, playing with the robes that held her hands together. She was so busy messing with the ropes, she didn’t noticed the door to her little room open.“Sakura. . . .”“The hell do you want?!”“Now, now, is that anyway to talk to your best friends older brother?”Yoko blinked. “So, Sakrua was kidnaped, and no one can find her? And Naru’s is bad shape? Wow. . . . When did she get kidnaped, Ken?”Kenshin sighed and rubbed his wife’s hand. “The day before yesterday, Yoko.” the white haired women frowned. Michiko started to open her eyes. Yoko smiled, and poked her forehead. “Miss me, Mich?”The pink haired women jumped up and hugged her. “It’s been years! I haven’t seen you sense Sakura and Naru were ten!” Yoko laughed and hugged her back.The door opened, and Fugaku and Mikoto walked in. Michiko and Yoko glomped Mikoto. “Mikoto-chan!!” “We don’t have time for this, you three.” said Fugaku.
“I think I have an idea who kidnaped Sakura.” the others looked at him. What could he know? “What the hell do you know?” Hiashi said. The Uchiha frowned. “Are all of you forgetting the note?”Lee sighed. Neji, Kiba, Hinata and himself had been going threw all the old school files. Of course, if they had Sakura with them, this would have much easier. But Neji is good. “Have you frond anything, Neji?” Lee asked, sitting next to Hinata on the floor. Neji sighed.“No. . . . Wait. . . .” the other three ran other to where Neji was sitting. “What is it?”“Have any of you heard of Yondaime Uzumaki Arashi?”