Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoha Boarding school....from HELL!!! ❯ The Plan! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer - I do not own any characters of Naruto. Damn.Chapter TenThe Plan!Tsunade sighed. This as been one horrible week. Sakura missing, the parents pissed, and two new students. Not to mention that Gaara’s other brother and sister, and her husband, are coming. The blonde haired women laid her head on her desk. The door opened, and Jiraiya poked his head in. “Hey, both the new students are ready to see you, honey.” she nodded and pulled her head up.Tsunade remember Yuzuki Surki, the other girl had brown hair and turqoise eyes. Mahino Suzume, if she remembered right. “Sits down, girls.” They both nodded and sat down.“Here is your times table. I would like you two find Hyuuga Hinata and Inuzuka Kiba. We’re having a bad week here, and their the only two we can help you find your classes and room. You two will be sharing.” Surki nodded, standing up. Suzume looked over her times table and smiled. She stood up, and bowed to Tsunade and Jiraiya.“And before I forget, don’t go near room 500. You may leave.” the two shared a look, but left. Jiraiya give his wife a look. “What’s with that look, pervert?” “The parents found out who has Sakura.” Tsunade stood up, and slammed her hands on her desk.
“Calm down, Tsunade. I’m sure he wont hurt her.”“Hurt her?! Knowing him, he’ll kill her!”Hiashi stared hard at his childhood best friend, Yoko. She stared right back. The brown haired man looked at the folder infront of him. “We should open it. We need to know what really happened the day Arashi died. We all know he wasn’t killed by those rapist.” she nodded.“But can Naru handle it? I mean-” she was cut off by Hiashi’s phone going off. He sighed and answered it.“What?”“It’s Yuki! What room are you two in?”“How do you where we are?”“I’m not stupid, old man. Just tell me.”“No.” “Damnit! You tell me righ-” the Hyuuga hung up.“Don’t tell me that was my goddamn son.”“He’s annoying.” he grabbed the folder and held it in his hand. Yoki put a hand on the folder and nodded. He could tell she was afeard what they would find out. He was too, a little. But they had to do this. Karura and Tanaka worked hard to get this, and they would use it.“Well, let’s open it, Hiashi.”The white haired women moved to his side, and put a hand on his shoulder, and nodded at him. He opened it.Sakura punched the wall again. That butler had taken the chains off her, and put her in a room that only opens from the outside. Sense she has inhuman stealth, maybe she could break the wall! She kicked the wall, but made another dent. She sighed. Why did this freak want her? Is it because she’s Naru’s best friend? That’s it! Kyuubi hates Naru, and to get back at her, he’s taken Sakura. The pink haired girls green eyes widen. How could she forget! Today’s Naru’s birthday! The door opened a bit and golden eyes looked in.
“Hello, Sakura-chan. How you this fine evening?” the man smirked. Sakrua looked at him and her eyes harden.
“Aw, don’t be like that.” he chuckled. “It’s not her fault! She didn’t do anything!”The golden eyed man frowned. “Everything’s her fault! Don’t you see, if no her, my mother would be alive! So would my father!” Sakura shook her head.“It’s not her fault that your mother died! Your mother wasn’t strong enough for another child! And your father didn’t die because of that gang!” Sakrua covered her mouth, and backed away. She know what he could do. He glared at her with heartless, uncaring golden eyes. He took a step toward the pink haired teenager. She took a step back. She backed up into the wall, and closed her eyes.“Your going to die, darling.”Sakura wanted for his punch, but it never came. She opened one green eye, and looked up. At the sight she saw, both her eyes widen, and her mouth was wide open. She whispered something and fell forward.Kiba shook hands with both the new students. He couldn’t believe that the hold hag put him and Hinata to show them around! Oh, well. They were nice. Hinata got along great with them.
“Girls, we need to get going.” he smiled.“Oh! Your right, Kiba-san.” Suzume said, picking up her bag, and putting it over her shoulder. Surki nodded and did the same.“Alright! Let’s go! The very last story of this rotten old place!” Kiba laughed while the three girls behind him sweatdroped. “He’s weird.” Surki said to Hinata. The white eyed girl laughed a bit and smiled.Hiashi breathing had slowed down some and he dropped the file he was holding. Yoko leaned on him so she wouldn’t fall. “I don’t believe it, Yoko. . . .”“M-me either! I don’t wait to believe it! It’s not right! Kyuubi wouldn’t have done it!”“But it’s true, Kyuubi did do it. . . . He. . . .”Hinata looked at Kiba worriedly. Kiba was yelling a boy with white hair, and red eyes. He looked to be around 17, maybe 18. “What the hell are you doing here?! I thought you wouldn’t come here, asshole!”The white haired boy rolled his eyes. “If you must known, I’m here looking for my mother. I have some information on the Kyuubi case.”“What is it?”“He was just at the Haruno Temple a few days ago. But mother most likely knew that. I know something else, but it’s something not be said infront of outsiders.” he looked over at Surki and Suzume. Both frowned, but said nothing.“Fine, we’ll get them to their rooms, and then find Yoko.”When Sasuke woke up, it was dark outside and Naru was missing. He got up, and looked everywhere in his room. “Damnit! Where could she have gone?!” just then, he heard some scream, and it come from the hallway. He ran out, and saw TenTen, but her back was facing him, and she had blond hair and scissors in her hands.
Sry, for the cliffhanger! I won't be updating fr about a month. sorry to my fans and please have patience. I'm grounded from the computer T_T)