Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoha High School ❯ Konoha High School - Summer ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, if I did, why would I be writing a fanfic? *laughs nervously*
 
 
Summary: It's that time of year again. It's time to go back to school. The four most popular girls and the four most popular boys back to school. Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten are back. As well are Sasuke, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Neji.
 
 
Pairings: SasuXSaku, NaruXHina, ShikaXIno, NejiXTen. NO YAOI PAIRINGS!
 
 
Prologue: In this fanfic Sasuke is rich [no chya!]. He's the leader of his gang. His brother is not evil, but he's annoying to Sasuke [there brothers :p]. His parents are still alive. Naruto is REALLY rich [but still an idiot!]. His dad is not dead, and his dad is also the Hokage, but because of business reasons, not `ninja reasons'. He is still obsessed with ramen :p. Shikamaru is still a lazy cloud envious dude. He's not rich, nor poor. Well, he's more than in between. He does not smoke in this fanfic! Neji is rich. He's quiet and he's like a second Sasuke XD. His mom is still alive and so is his dad but he keeps going on business trips. Sakura is RICH. She has both of her parents. She's like the `group leader'. Hinata is still the shyest one out of all of them, but does not stutter…as much. Ino is like Shikamaru, more than in between rich. Tenten is that sporty girly of the group. She's rich, but barely gets to see her parents much because they go on business trips a lot. Her last name is Kanon. All eight have been friends since…6th grade.
 
Now for the shortest chapter one of you life [well I gave you a long beginning didn't I?! Lol
 
Chapter One!
 
She woke up from the bright lights streaming through her windows. “*moan*I hate you sun!” she cried.
 
 
`I guess I'll get up now…'
 
 
She walked to her bathroom and took a nice, hot, longggggg shower. Then she picked out her clothes from her walk in closet. She wore denim shorts with a pink top that said “iRock”.
 
 
Dee Beep
 
 
`Huh? Oh, someone's on aim.' She said to herself.
 
 
She walked over to her computer and saw that Ino was on.
 
 
Pinkblossomx3 has just signed on.
Sexciiblonde123: hey sakura!!!!
Pinkblossomx3: hey ino =]
Sexciiblonde123: wanna do sumting 2day?
Pinkblossomx3: sure. Where?
Sexciiblonde123: Konoha north mall. They renovated!!!
Pinkblossomx3: I'll call Hinata.
Sexciiblonde123: I'll call tenten.
*2 minutes later*
Pinkblossomx3: hina's coming.
Sexciiblonde123: tentens coming to, meet at your house?
Pinkblossomx3: okay.
Sexciiblonde123: gtg, gonna get redy.
Pinkblossomx3: kay, bye.
Sexciiblonde123 has just signed off.
Pinkblossomx3 has just signed off.
Sakura headed down the marble staircase of her home and into the bacon and eggs smelling kitchen.
 
 
“Mom, what's for breakfast?” asked Sakura.
“Bacon, egg's, rice, and orange juice.” Replied Mrs. Haruno
“Okay, Im going to the mall today.”
“Okay, be careful.”
“Yah, I know.”
 
 
They ate in silence for the rest of the next 15 minutes, until the phone rang.
 
 
“Hello?” answered Sakura
“Sakura? It's me, Hina.” Said Hinata
“Hey!”
“Hey, so what time we meeting at your place?”
“11. Tell the others, please?”
“Sure, kay, bye!”
“Bye!”
With that, they hung up.
 
“Bye sweetie” Said Mrs. Haruno “I'm heading for work now.”
“Bye.” Sakura kissed her mothers cheek and off she went.
 
 
She decided to log into MySpace since she would have to wait 2 more hours for the girls to get there. She had new comments from her four best friends…that are boys.
 
 
RamenLover's comment: Sakuraaaaa!!!!!!!!! Tell hinata I said hi. Bye, gtg eat ramen!!!!!
 
 
`Typical Naruto.' She thought.
 
 
Sasuke's comment: yo, tell hinata to go feed her boyfriend. He keeps coming my house for food.
 
 
`Whatever…' she thought.
 
 
Im lazy's comment: first day of school: meet all 7 of us at park 2 in campus grounds. Shootz.
 
 
`Okay…' she told herself.
 
 
N.Hyuga.'s comment: tell Naruto he's gonna die if he lays a finger on my cousin.
 
 
`That's just plain scary!' yelled Inner Sakura
`I know, he's just being that protective older cousin he is.' Thought Sakura
`What time is it?' she took a glance at her watch and she read '10:50'
 
 
Knock Knock Knock
 
 
“That must be them.” Sakura thought to herself.
 
 
She walked downstairs and opened the double-doors. Outside were Ino, Hinata, and Tenten.
 
 
Ino wore a white mini skirt, a green tube top, black sandals, and green accessories. Hinata wore a purple halter top, a denim skirt, brown boots, and a white pearl necklace. Tenten wore long jeans, a blue spaghetti strap, and converse shoes.
 
 
“Ready???!!!!!!” Yelled Ino
“Yes, no need to yell!” Said Sakura while covering her ears.
“Hmp.”
 
 
They walked to Sakura's garage and a driver was waiting for them along with a shiny black hummer. They all got inside and the driver started toward North Konoha Mall while the girls were gabbing away about school starting tomorrow.
 
 
*Twenty long minutes later*
 
 
“Were here.” Said the driver
 
 
Everyone stepped outside and watched as the shiny black hummer made its way out of sight.
 
 
After, they entered the mall and saw 4 very familiar faces.