Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ kyuubi's grace ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey people its been a while. I was waiting for you to review. So read and review so I will write more! Disclaimer-insert crap about me not owning Naruto here-
 
Chapter 2: Surprise visitors
 
Naruto wasn't good with make up so he ended up missing the meeting anyway he thought, “I am in so much trouble damn it!”
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________
Back to team 7 minus 1 Naruto
 
Sakura:” Where is that baka, he was supposed to be here by now”
 
Kakashi:” Even I came before he did”
 
Sasuke: …
 
_________________________________________________________________ ____________________
 
Naruto heard a knock at the door.' I can't answer it. If it is someone I know they will get scared and run away,” the blonde thought.
 
On the other side of the door Sakura was practically banging the door down.
 
Sasuke said” maybe he's not here?”
 
Sakura said “maybe, but where else would he be. He would know by now that it is too late.
 
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________
 
Naruto thought his door was about to break down. He quickly ran and locked himself in the closet in case they barged in his room. “Man what a morning. Someone in the high ranks of heaven or hell must hate me.” He whispered to himself.
 
Then the door bust open and Sakura yelled “Naruto?!”
Kakashi said “Sakura your voice is too loud we could get Naruto into trouble
 
Then Naruto felt the urge to sneeze but stopped himself. He just hoped they would leave.
 
Sasuke said “ looks like the dobe (loser) isn't here.
 
Hearing that insult inner Naruto said Shaddap teme! (bastard)
Naruto then thought Shut. up you. My covers gonna be blown!
 
Sasuke felt a presence in the closet and inched toward it
 
Sakura looked at him and asked, ”What's wrong Sasuke?”
 
Sasuke said, “I feel a presence”
 
He then opened the door and they saw a demonic looking Naruto.