Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Last Regrets ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: All characters belong to their respective owners thank you.
 
A/N: Spoilers from Naruto manga chapter 383, so if you haven't read that far you might not wish to read. Oneshot *sniffles* I can't believe they… they…. *cries*
 
 
The weight of the world sudden felt a lot lighter, the burdens, while beckoning at the back of his mind seemed to drift off into nothing leaving only the quiet solitude of his own internal thoughts. Of course, those thoughts alone could be dangerous things, especially from the mind of the Great and Famous, the Handsome and Talented Frog Hermit of Myouboku Mountain, Jiraiya.
 
The water was cool against his body, the pressure of it slowly building and conforming in around him as his weight slowly descended to the depths. Light filtered through still waters played havoc on his senses, sent a merriment of flashes of life experiences past and what could have been through his still good eye.
 
So many things left undone, so many regrets that would likely never be fulfilled and supplicated. At least he'd decided upon the title of his next book, couldn't disappoint his avid readers.
 
A faint smile peacefully set to his rough features, rivulets of crimson streaming away from his lips as a strange sort of comfort took hold of him. Yes, so many things he'd still liked to have done.
 
He would like to have told Naruto himself he was his god father and just who his parents had been. But he knew the boy would learn well enough in time, his curiosity by far would win out over the secrets that yet surrounded him.
 
Then of course there was the matter of the lonely bikini girls at his favorite spying spot. Never again would they not be aware of his presence, amorously devoted to watching each curve of their bodies, studying and loving them from afar. He was certain they would miss his presence, would feel the absence of something great.
 
Though it gave him solace to know they'd still be bouncing in their games, luscious young bodies playfully splashing water, all that creamy exposed flesh in testament to his entertainments.
 
His lips curled wider, devious in his ambitions as his thoughts sank further even as his form spiraled into the arms of darkening waters. If he could have laughed, could have chortled his mirth he would have at the last sudden regret running past his mind alluringly.
 
She'd beat him to a bloody pulp yet AGAIN for such indecent thoughts, but he felt the right to have them. This was after all the last he would be able to express his remorse, play out in his mind the illicit act.
 
A few bubbles rose over him, signaled the passing of a great harbored sigh as images of Tsunade's gloriously ample melons jiggled before him. He didn't think it possible to loose anymore blood but he was positive a nosebleed would flood with his next visualizations.
 
Oh how he'd lament never being able to plunge face first into those divine mounds . There would be true Heaven, a death really worth embracing. How'd he loved to loll his head from side to side in those fleshy depths, breathe in the floral scent of her skin mixed with the intoxication of sake.
 
Such a pity, such a shame, such is regret.
 
The light from above was nearly gone, had eclipsed across his vision and winked out as his eye grew too heavy to keep open. The last of his regrets blanketed him in warmth as the feeling slowly seeped from his limbs, gave way to the numbness of unconsciousness.
 
Doe brown eyes, flowing golden pigtails, and great bounding breasts waved his departures. Secretly coy smiles, suggestive and flirty winks, and blown kisses from a pert mouth and ripened lips sweetening his farewells.
 
A/N: We love you… our Pervy-Sage, don't leave us.