Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Letting Go ❯ Blood ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: He lost everything in a single night, and having nowhere else to go he went with them, the murders of his family. They taught him all he needed to know, as well as teaching him how to use the powers they had given him. Eight years after the events he meets a pink haired woman who interests him greatly. He seems to know her from somewhere but he can't figure out where. What happens when he decides to take her as his own? Especially when his master forbids it? Will he keep her or will she die in the hands of his master?
 
Thoughts
 
Chapter 3:Blood
 
 
8 years later...
 
 
Out of breathe and out of energy, he leaned against the cold brick wall for support. He must have ran a good 5 blocks to escape, at least he thought he escaped. A shadowed figure stood behind this man, no emotion played on his pale handsome face.
 
 
"Done?” He asked in a deep dark tone. The other man whirled around, wide eyes, with a frightful expression on his pale face as he looked into red eyes with black swirls.
 
 
"H-how di-di...?" He never finished for the next moment he was against the wall, a large clawed hand wrapped tightly around his slender throat.
 
 
"Vampire.” Was all he said before opening up his mouth, revealing two large deadly sharp fangs, and sinking them into the side of the man's neck.
 
 
Blood drizzled down his neck, and chest before pounding to the floor. The vampire sucked the man dry, not leaving one ounce of blood left in his body. He pulled his mouth from the man's neck, retracting his fangs while licking his lips clean of the blood on them. His finger lifted to wipe the trickling blood going down his chin ands than brought it to his finger to be licked off.
 
 
His hold on the man's throat loosened and the man dropped to the floor with a thud. The vampire turned and jumped onto the roof of the building he had been next to. He waited about five minutes before three other men showed up beside him. All similar yet different looking than himself. He was about 6.4, his eyes had changed to an onyx color with red tints, and he had black raven hair. He was all muscle, no fat, pale colored and he had on an emotionless face.
 
 
He wore black cargo shorts and a black silk tank top covered by a black cape with a red and white fan on the back. A silver ring and necklace with the same symbol as his cape resided on his right pinky and around his neck. Also around his shorts was a black chain belt with silver fangs as the clasp.A black sheathe laid comfortable on the manï¿