Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Life In The Forest ❯ Life In The Forest ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Once there was a cat and a fox. The cat was a black cat who was, oddly enough, very skilled at using a sword. And he had a red and black eye. The fox was an even odder creature than the cat. It had 9 tails and was good at punching people. These animals lived secluded in the forest where no humans dwelled. The cat and the fox were not lonely though. They had each other and their friends came to visit them often. The wolf with the weird eyes accompanied by the dog with a large scar across his muzzle. The pink rabbit and the white dog visited often as well. The cat’s brother with the crazy red eyes came less often but still came, dragging along a bird with a paintbrush. A large dog with red streaks on his face came with a sloth on his back some of the time. A red coyote and owl would visit sometimes along with yellow sheep and a black hedgehog. A white snake and spider would come as well, sometimes to pick a fight and others just to talk. The cat and the fox resided by a river that brought them their friends. As you can see, it was a pretty cool forest. They lived even as the people from their past wasted away. They never remembered the things from their past they made them escape. They lived peacefully forevermore. THE END Written randomly in Computer Science Discoveries. A prize if you can guess who all the animals represent. Some are really easy, some are harder. * SCREAMinG*